Why is MSFS 2020 so disappointing. I cannot play off line. When I attempt to do so I am...

Discus and support Why is MSFS 2020 so disappointing. I cannot play off line. When I attempt to do so I am... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The only good thing about MSFS 2020 is the Graphics (Scenery). I feel that the game was rushed at the end and not properly thought through. And as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by colfmedion, Jan 13, 2021 at 10:02 AM.

1. colfmedion
    colfmedion Guest

Why is MSFS 2020 so disappointing. I cannot play off line. When I attempt to do so I am...

The only good thing about MSFS 2020 is the Graphics (Scenery). I feel that the game was rushed at the end and not properly thought through. And as always with MS products the Help is pretty much useless - just sent round and round in circles. Promises
    of thousands of highly detailed airports when in fact only a handful are detailed or bear a resemblance to the real thing. When I first purchased my Premium Deluxe version by Digital Download I was able to run it off line. After the first update that facility
    disappeared and I have not been able to find a way to fix this issue. The time taken to load the game is ridiculous. I could go on and on but I get the feeling that it will not do me any good - which is usually the case with MS Products but as long as Bill
    Gates continues to rake in his Billions, I guess that's fair!!!

:)

2. illini9756 Win User

Where's the User's guide?

I am looking for the User's Guide that came along with the boxed version of MSFS 2020.
  3. elwookienator Win User

Can not update or install games through Xbox GamePass PC

tried that still getting error 0x80070141 :(

cannot install state of decay, msfs 2020 or fallout 76
  4. SteliosChristofides Win User

MSFS Specs

Maybe it will be a better idea to purchase a new PC as it will be difficult to remove the mother board and all its contents to a bigger case. If I do that (get another PC) can I re-download MSFS 2020 again? Am I allowed to do so? Or onther idea is to get
    an external GPU (if you can find one)

Stelios
  5. SergioRezende3 Win User

Saitek Cyborg Evo Force and Flight Simulator 2020

Hi,

I'm having a bit different issue. My Saitek Cyborg Evo Force joystick does not work properly with P3D and MSFS 2020. MSFS 2020 does recognize the joystick, but I do not have any precision at the controls. After moving
    the joystick to the left, for instance, it goes but when you center it again, the aileron does not return. The thrust lever does not work fine as well. I have already installed the latest 64-bit drivers but, turned vibrations off in MSFS2020 but it still not
    works. Anyone with a similar problem? Thanks...
  6. DieterKüpperbusch Win User

FS 2020 PC Install

Thanks for your reply

I tried to pre install the mfs 2020 with the xbox app.

It works, but there are only 12,8 MB files - so the big amount of 150 GB "are waiting" or not.

nobody can tell why "pre install" and what`s to do when 18 th august arrived and the full files has to be downloaded.

I am very disappointed of that
Thema:

1. Why is MSFS 2020 so disappointing. I cannot play off line. When I attempt to do so I am... - Similar Threads - Why MSFS 2020

2. Why does when i play xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does when i play xbox...: When I play on my X-box, well let's say I share my Xbox with my brother (which I do), and when I am playing let's say... Rocket League and I am in the game it says my brother is also playing it...
  3. Why my display name is ##################### when it used to be deithven?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my display name is ##################### when it used to be deithven?: Hi, Why my display name is when it used to be deithven? ... and still is in i.e. Minecraft in Windows? What did you do MS with my Display Name? (it just changed today after redeeming the GOLD...
  4. This is 11 char,why cant i change it?

in XboX Insiders
    This is 11 char,why cant i change it?: [IMG] submitted by /u/zeus408 [link] [comments]
  5. Why!!!!!! I have left the Insiders Program Completely and yet!!!! (Read below)

in XboX Insiders
    Why!!!!!! I have left the Insiders Program Completely and yet!!!! (Read below): I left the insiders program, i opted out of the minecraft beta, and yet it continues to install the beta What is wrong with your PROGRAM!!!!! submitted by /u/Mak_Plays [link] [comments]
  6. Why are my games I brought on my xbox account not showing up for me to play on my PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my games I brought on my xbox account not showing up for me to play on my PC?: Around half a year ago, a sold my Xbox one as I was moving to PC. What I was unaware of is that I can still play games that I brought on xbox store with my PC (if they are compatible of course.)...
  7. Why do updates just randomly happen when on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do updates just randomly happen when on Xbox?: An ongoing issue that has never been fixed, due to Microsoft being so incompetent its a joke... Why do console updates just randomly happen to people at random, usually when in the middle of a...
  8. why are they so dificuilt

in XBoX on Consoles
    why are they so dificuilt: How to get my Xbox warranty claim if phone numbers provided directs you to there website.. but website is useless and gets stuck at shipping address . been trying from last year...
  9. Why I don't can play fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I don't can play fortnite: Why I don't can play Fortnite 541d7b9c-370a-48c5-aa13-0c8122c1fa6a
  10. Why is the Xbox console companion, and Xbox game bar the most unreliable P.O.S software...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox console companion, and Xbox game bar the most unreliable P.O.S software...: I have a brand new PC built by a professional fresh install of windows 10 all updates, can't even join party's just says "something went wrong" I get this message too much, then it works on any...