Why is my account banned

Discus and support Why is my account banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My gamertag is MarkusBreezy17 and my account was banned but I don't know why? 9dd39917-3f08-4ae3-8dad-6f02b99f7dc2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mizzjayyy, May 1, 2014.

1. mizzjayyy
    mizzjayyy Guest

Why is my account banned

My gamertag is MarkusBreezy17 and my account was banned but I don't know why?

:)

mizzjayyy, May 1, 2014
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    What happens to your games if you get banned on an XB One

that is the same as it is now, if you manage to break the rules so badly its a lifetime account ban you loose everything jn that account.

for a modified console its the console that is banned, I think you have to involved in active game code hacking or account phishing or other be involved in nasty completely ruin live for others areas to get a perm ban for your actual gamer account, hey are never clear on why accounts are banned tho

turk3y, May 1, 2014
  3. Dahveed09
    Dahveed09 Guest
    Acct Banned - questions

This is the website you should check in order to find out why his account was banned.

Xbox One Support | Xbox 360 Support | Xbox Live and Billing Support

Dahveed09, May 1, 2014
  4. Why is my account banned

I'm sorry, but this is the incorrect forum to post this in. If you'd like to make a post here:

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    | They will be able to assist you with your issue.

NAACP Approved, May 1, 2014
  5. Ripa DsHoTzZ Win User

XBox one Not unbanned help please

No my account was hacked and it was registered to my console and when my account was stolen my console was registered to that account and that why i was banned and my console was only temp banned
  6. HeadShotTy96 Win User

why was my account banned

Why have I been suspended? It says this profile can not connect to xboxlive and the name was [MOD REMOVED]
  7. Bluntman1138 Win User

why my account was banned?

[quote user="LavishFir35"]

.My accounts are:BLaZ3 i LuCiF3R,iNsAnitY ZeMoN,SiL3NT D3VilL.please resolve our problems.

[/quote]

So you own 5 accounts? And with account names like that and CoD in your recently played games list.... I can tell with just THAT evidence, that you are a modder.
  8. apna style Win User

why my account was banned?

because you can not play by microsoft's rules
  9. Unicron Social Win User

why is my account banned?

Yes there is something you can do.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

You need to follow the link above and ask an Enforcer. They are the final say and can help you out.
Thema:

Why is my account banned

1. Why is my account banned - Similar Threads - Why account banned

2. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY I HAVE BEEN BANNED AND I WANT MY ACCOUNT UNBANNED IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY I HAVE BEEN BANNED AND I WANT MY ACCOUNT UNBANNED IMMEDIATELY: i got banned 40 mins after sending a message saying how aold are you, [Mod Removed - Profanity] 8 lol, to a guy who just tried to scam me and then proceeded tol act like a child and annoy me, you...
  3. Why was my account communication banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was my account communication banned?: I have no clue why I have been communication banned. This is a common issue with my account where I get banned from speaking, messaging, streaming, etc. with absolutely no known reason. If I could...
  4. Why is my account permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my account permanently banned?: my gamertag is TheEvilPeach I have not been online in a few years as i have been at university. I put my xbox360 on to find out that i have been permanently banned and i dont understand why? I...
  5. Got home from work and wondering why i have a ban on my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got home from work and wondering why i have a ban on my account?: I got home from work this morning and when i logged on i noticed there was a suspension put on my account? Id like to know why this happened and how to get it resolved!...
  6. My account was comms banned and I'm not really sure why, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was comms banned and I'm not really sure why, please help.: Just like the title. My account has a week long communications ban and I'm not sure what the offending message/voice chat is/was. The account name is . Any help is welcome, thanks....
  7. Why did my account, Nugget Rabid, get communications banned until March, 24th?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my account, Nugget Rabid, get communications banned until March, 24th?: My account, , got communications banned and if there is any way this can be fixed, then please do so because I do not recall any inappropriate communications yesterday, March 16th....
  8. Why is my account banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my account banned?: why do I have ban? I Dont one what I could have done to get this, I was playing with my friends and then all the sudden I can't talk, message anyone. I can't even play online. What going on XBOX?...
  9. I dont know why my Account was Communication Banned!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I dont know why my Account was Communication Banned!: I was Playing online With my Siblings as we usually do and have for the past 7+ Years and I got A Message from Xbox Live Saying I have an Enforcement on my Account. (A two week Communication Ban)...
  10. Why is my Xbox live account STILL banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox live account STILL banned?: Hi, My name is Josh and I was banned on the 25/11/17 until the 10/12/17 at 12:54 at night. It is now 1:57AM and my account is still banned does anyone have any support for me please My Xbox live...