Why is my Account suspended

Discus and support Why is my Account suspended in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Will someone please tell me why my account was suspended. 231fc6bf-9f09-408f-8ae7-5f23be249ef2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by X BlGCOUNTRY X, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Why is my Account suspended

Will someone please tell me why my account was suspended.

:)

X BlGCOUNTRY X, Mar 2, 2021
  2. oGx EP1cZz Win User

Ambassador Chat

WHy is my account suspended
  3. Kid 1v17 Me Win User

Suspended for Code of Conduct??? Havent even been on.

Please go to the why was my account suspended forum were they will tell you your exact reason why you were suspended and what caused you to get suspended.
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

Why was my account suspended?

5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Why was my account suspended?

It sounds like your suspension will lift some time today then. If you have any further questions regarding an account suspension, please post here:

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
  6. Andy Mulligan Win User

why is my account suspended?

If you're account was banned/suspended, check your email, the Enforcement Team always sends one to let you know why.

You can also post
    HERE
    and ask why.
Thema:

Why is my Account suspended

1. Why is my Account suspended - Similar Threads - Why Account suspended

2. My Xbox account was suspended and I still don't know the reason why. It has been 11 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account was suspended and I still don't know the reason why. It has been 11 days.: It has been 11 days since my Xbox account was suspended. I still do not know the reason why I was banned. I have tried to contact the enforcement team but have had no luck even contacting them...
  3. My Xbox account was suspended and I still don't know the reason why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account was suspended and I still don't know the reason why: On March 20 my Xbox account was suspended. I tried going to the Xbox enforcement history to check why my account was suspended however when I went to the website all I saw was that my reputation...
  4. Why do several of my accounts get suspended, On Microsoft rewards ?.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do several of my accounts get suspended, On Microsoft rewards ?.: I have several accounts active on my Xbox. Mine, The wifes and several kids. Several of them have been suspended on Microsoft rewards. Also one I have to keep getting unlocked on Xbox live....
  5. Why was my Xbox account suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was my Xbox account suspended: My Xbox account was suspended last and I have no idea why my little brother will sometimes play on my account when i’m at work but other than that I don’t really send messages or say anything...
  6. My Live account got suspend - Why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Live account got suspend - Why?: Received an notification that my lice account has been suspened. How can I have access ti excatly what it was that account was suspened from? I get a genera overview but I want to see the actiall...
  7. Why my account are suspended ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why my account are suspended ?: Hello I received a message when my account was suspended I think, it the exchange with a another people Today, I see my reception box, and I read "NOOB" I think, is a friend with me and I...
  8. Live account suspended, no idea why!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live account suspended, no idea why!: My account received a 7 day suspension. I have no idea what i said that warranted suspension, so i did the case review. They just said the ban was upheld, but still did not tell me what i did...
  9. My son has just informed that his account has been suspended. I want to know why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son has just informed that his account has been suspended. I want to know why...: My son's account is suspended. Why exactly? 8af91748-487d-4210-ae1a-0d6452ae21a2
  10. WHY WAS MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED it just said it was suspended nothing more nothing less

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY WAS MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED it just said it was suspended nothing more nothing less: my Xbox account was suspended can I have a explanation it might be because I called someone a pussy and if that’s the reason THATS SO UNFAIR people cuss all the time plus it’s just words that are...