Why is my astro a40 mic not working with no mixamp.

Discus and support Why is my astro a40 mic not working with no mixamp. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got the astro a40s for christmas but I don't know how to fix the mic with no mixamp on xbox with no pc 94dac18a-95a9-4eac-8866-ed9b3aa18c79 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by connorswanson1, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Why is my astro a40 mic not working with no mixamp.

I got the astro a40s for christmas but I don't know how to fix the mic with no mixamp on xbox with no pc

:)

connorswanson1, Dec 26, 2020
  2. Murderstyle75 Win User

Voice Recording Help

3. LeGiTxxPunkSteR Win User

what is your fav headset or mic

Astro A40 TR with Mixamp Pro TR
  4. Mr Mustang Win User

headset users

I highly recommend Astro A40's and Mixamp, they are amazing.
  5. xD4DDYx Win User

Turtle Beach X41 help

Get the Astro A30 with wireless mixamp 5.8 or the A40's.
  6. Teezy Win User

Whats the Best Headset for MW3

Majority of people who own astro a40's love them and they have a semi wireless setup as well. Most people who have used different mixamps will tell you that astro's mixamp is one of the best and allows you to use any headset with it. A40's can be used
    with any gaming system and also with other things like cell phones, ipod / pad / phone, mp3 players etc. Wired a40 systems let you daisy chain the mixamps. If you ever go to MLG events you'll need a astro mixamp to communicate as well. I don't own any of
    the mentioned headsets in this post but have been researching for the past 2 weeks and from the research i've done, i will be getting myself a Wired Astro A40 system
Thema:

Why is my astro a40 mic not working with no mixamp.

1. Why is my astro a40 mic not working with no mixamp. - Similar Threads - Why astro a40

2. Why is reporting a person that cheats such a hassle and nothing happens to them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting a person that cheats such a hassle and nothing happens to them?: So there's a certain player that I have ran into twice. Once in Madden 22 and once in Madden 23 and the exact same thing happened. So there's a glitch where if you switch your profile while the...
  3. My freind can’t join my Xbox group chat why?

in XboX Insiders
    My freind can’t join my Xbox group chat why?: It keeps saying an error occurred letting him join why is that. There is only 6 people. I thought it was because he uses offline mode but my brother dose and he joined fine can someone help out....
  4. why games need money to spend and pls create free minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    why games need money to spend and pls create free minecraft: why games need money to spend and pls create free minecraft 17f3d032-83df-488d-81ff-ed6819a539d9
  5. Why can't I get Minecraft Java for free if I already own Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get Minecraft Java for free if I already own Minecraft Bedrock: A while back I brought a xbox 1 which came with minecraft bedrock. Now I play on pc and on the minecraft launcher I keep getting a pop-up saying that if you own one version, you get the other for...
  6. Why the heck is Microsoft not allowing roblox communication?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why the heck is Microsoft not allowing roblox communication?: There is most likely no other reason for this other than that mada-nada-money, and you'll let Minecraft slip under that guideline? C'mon, there's gotta be an EXCPLICIT reason for this. Let me list...
  7. Why can’t my son link his Xbox A/C to the EA companion app?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t my son link his Xbox A/C to the EA companion app?!: Hi, my son has been going nuts trying to figure this out! He’s been on the chat to EA on and off for 4 hrs now and they either hang up or tell him a set of instructions that do not end in them...
  8. Why does my account disconnect from Xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my account disconnect from Xbox live?: So for years whenever I have played a solo or co-op game it's only a matter of time before I lose connection to xbox live randomly & my game crashes; this has most recently been happening with...
  9. Why is my account showing as restricted, but there's nobody in my family group?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my account showing as restricted, but there's nobody in my family group?: At some point, I apparently became part of a family group (I think my sister used to use my username but she has her own now). Now, when I go to purchase Minecraft Reams or even log into the game,...
  10. Why do I still end up playing with cheaters I have already blocked and reported?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I still end up playing with cheaters I have already blocked and reported?: Every other game I play on Black Ops Cold War I meet an outright cheater. Using hacks, aimbotting, head glitching or (rarely now) boosting, so I block them and report them. Yet a week or so later,...