Why is my bandwidth usage so astronomically high

Discus and support Why is my bandwidth usage so astronomically high in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Why is my bandwidth usage so astronomically high The historical bandwith is probably shown wrong. To get accurate numbers, i would recommend to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Austism7156, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Austism7156
    Austism7156 Guest

The historical bandwith is probably shown wrong.

To get accurate numbers, i would recommend to calculate the Data use, as u see on the left side of your screenshot.

:)

Austism7156, Jan 9, 2021
  2. Thretcon770 Win User

The historical bandwith is probably shown wrong.

To get accurate numbers, i would recommend to calculate the Data use, as u see on the left side of your screenshot.
  3. Cashaun Win User

Im not sure if Im reading this wrong but my total bandwidth usage is insanely high and dont know if its accurate or a bug

[​IMG]
    Hello!

Depending on the games you play, and the apps you use this can be true.
  4. luissolid Win User

Wifi question.

Right now Microsoft reduce the download speed from content to reduce the bandwidth due to the high peak usage. Regards!
  5. One SwiftKiller Win User

My bandwidth usage

if it is limited would it reset every month ?
  6. medium bloke Win User

My bandwidth usage

You'll have to check with your ISP to see what your current plan is.
Thema:

1. Why is my bandwidth usage so astronomically high - Similar Threads - Why bandwidth usage

2. Why has Game pass doubled its price in one month?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why has Game pass doubled its price in one month?: Why has Game pass doubled its price in one month? This seems very excessive for a non-tangible product to double the price in one month. Double really double? it is ridiculous. Also EA play is...
  3. Why can't i use my account balance to pay past due?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't i use my account balance to pay past due?: I dont see why i can't spend my account balance to bring my subscription's up to date. Like i use to add money to the account then bring things current but now i need a credit card to bring things...
  4. Why doesn't game pass ultimate work with Skate 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't game pass ultimate work with Skate 3?: I've been using Game Pass Ultimate for quite some time, and it's good... but, when I try to load Skate 3 with EA Access, it tells me that I don't have Xbox Live? Why? The subscription says that it...
  5. Why did you need to double the price of Xbox live gold, Microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did you need to double the price of Xbox live gold, Microsoft?: I will try to keep this brief, as I have been processing the news throughout the day, and have been trying to find the words to appropriately and respectfully express my disappointment and sadness...
  6. What does 'create and join clubs' mean and why is it dangerous?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does 'create and join clubs' mean and why is it dangerous?: I'm not a gamer and I have no interest in it, so sorry much of the language around this doesn't mean much to me. My 11 year old son wants to be able to 'create and join clubs' so he can play...
  7. WHY XBOX ONE X SO CLAIM THE BEST

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY XBOX ONE X SO CLAIM THE BEST: MY GAME HAS CRASHED ON MY ONE X YES X AND IT CANT EVEN KEEP MY GAME LAUCH JUST CRASH SORT IT OUT XBOX NOW 6ef1ef83-3759-4410-810a-23f396c08d42
  8. I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why?: I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why? bd7d47a4-e65f-4f9f-95a8-83879a21fcf5
  9. Why has Microsoft set a limit on bandwidth coming from Xbox Live accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft set a limit on bandwidth coming from Xbox Live accounts?: I have used Xbox Live for about a decade now and this has never been an issue before. Upon moving out of my family's home and attempting to use our Xbox subscription to play online on my secondary...
  10. Why is my bandwidth usage being used when xbox 1 is turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my bandwidth usage being used when xbox 1 is turn off: i come home sometimes i check my bandwidth useage everytime i do it has always said zero from the time i leave home till the time i get back but today there was at least 30 g maybe more used...