why is my code not working for xbox live i no what might have gone down this happen in...

Discus and support why is my code not working for xbox live i no what might have gone down this happen in... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i could use my code i needed a new one Microsoft didn't answer there phones and they had no live agent. the code was [Mod Removed - PII] 15 buck's and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Liam Wuthrich, Jul 22, 2019.

1. why is my code not working for xbox live i no what might have gone down this happen in...

i could use my code i needed a new one Microsoft didn't answer there phones and they had no live agent.

the code was [Mod Removed - PII] 15 buck's and really could have used the code over the weekend.

Sincerely

:)

Liam Wuthrich, Jul 22, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

why is my code not working for xbox live i no what might have gone down this happen in porta vearta mexico

Hey Liam

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. I don't believe I'm fully grasping what the problem is here.

If you are receiving an error code when you try to redeem your pre-paid code, I would recommend taking a look at the

Troubleshooting gift card and code issues
    article as it should outline most common issues with redeeming these tokens.

However if you are having issues with a faulty code, I would recommend that you Request a new digital code via

this
    link.

Alternatively, if you are not sure what the problem is, please feel free to contact

Xbox Customer Support
    , as they should be able to identify what the problem is.

This can be done by following these steps:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 2 : Select Billing and accounts then See other options
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue – Can't redeem a code
      • Select - Show contact options
      • Select – Request a call from Support

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. ChibiSonikku Win User

Account sings out automatically while starting a game

If I delete my profile on xbox, what will happen to my achievements? Will they be gone or not?

ps. clearing system cache didn't work
  4. PremedAmoeba437 Win User

Anyone Else Not able to Put in Codes?

I've got my Xbox live to finally work, but got a code for FIFA 17 , it recognised it, but now the games dissapeared and it says code already used, anyone know where it could of gone or what I can do to download the game argh
  5. Tryhardninja358 Win User

Need help getting my live to work

I have the same problem I bought a digital code for xbox live, my money is gone but no live. Where is the redeem code? I suppose Microsoft will send me the redeem code to my email or live will start to work automatically.

Moreover, it's IMPOSSIBLE, to email a problem and those automated virtual 'helperd' don't hepp at all!!!
  6. dZ Jag Win User

Hi, I have a huge *** problem! My Xbox live didnt work on my profile, but... it works when im not signed in?! It came up that i should try download my profile again.....I did that, it came up while it was downloading that ive got a error code: 80150101 Didnt
    know what that was, then the download shutted down. Now my profile is GONE!?When im trying to get it back it still sais : error code: 80150101 so i cant get back my profile and i dont know what to do?! Help me! Please.... What should i do!? PLEASE!!! HELP
    ME I HAVE AN ERROR CODE CALLED: 80150101 WHEN IM TRYING TO DOWNLOAD MY PROFILE! PLEASE HELP! WHAT SHOULD I DO!?
Thema:

why is my code not working for xbox live i no what might have gone down this happen in...

1. why is my code not working for xbox live i no what might have gone down this happen in... - Similar Threads - why code working

2. subscribed to xbox live gold (for 39.99€ euros/year) doesn't work with prepaid code.. why?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    subscribed to xbox live gold (for 39.99€ euros/year) doesn't work with prepaid code.. why?: hi! I bought prepaid codes (50€ euros) yesterday. I want subscribed to xbox live gold (one year). It was in action in Microsoft Store for 39.99€. so i had 50€ but i I couldn't activate it for...
  3. My redeem code don't work why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My redeem code don't work why: my redeem code for 1 month didn't work why? b24c5e41-f200-4083-a3a4-6612e070709b
  4. WHY DOES MY CODE NOT WORK?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY DOES MY CODE NOT WORK?: I PURCHASED THE ULTIMATE VERSION OF GEARS OF WAR 4 AND GOT THE 4 CODES FOR PREVIOUS GAMES AND THEY ARE NOT WORKING. WHY WOULD THAT BE? 17627ab6-3c88-4a71-b5e4-00d8c7980398
  5. Why does not my black ops first strike dlc code work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does not my black ops first strike dlc code work?: I put the code correctly and it does not work because it will 9f4f5352-4980-4f73-bcc5-4d900610986b
  6. Why is my Xbox live redeem code not working ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox live redeem code not working ?: After typing in my code in the redeem code section it then loads the page telling me that it's a code for 12 month Xbox live, when pressing confirm it then comes up with a message saying...
  7. Why my code for 1 month gold live is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my code for 1 month gold live is not working: I bought from G2A a prepaid 1 xbox live one month gold and is not working tee error code is: XbosPurchase5dc633d7-42e9-48c8-8bcc-34e1001708de 2016/12/21 - 19:19:53 UTC...
  8. My code all the time not working, why? Help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    My code all the time not working, why? Help me: All the time I have this, cant acces my code but its have vaild, help me get my 3 month xbox live working- Something went wrong Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while. CloseXBOS1005...
  9. why?? the gears of war (1 and 3) code dont working, they comed with the pack on gears of war 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    why?? the gears of war (1 and 3) code dont working, they comed with the pack on gears of war 4: Buy the game and I brought with me a card with the download codes of the previous games of the saga, but when trying to use them I only function two of them I could not download the GOW 1 AND 3....
  10. why wont my code work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont my code work?: i boubht a memebership but it wont work the code was concealeed so it is impossible anybody could use it a157f4a5-b577-4e9d-8a7a-3c61dfc052fd