Why is my crew challenges won keeping saying I have won 0 challenges but I have won 4...

Discus and support Why is my crew challenges won keeping saying I have won 0 challenges but I have won 4... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is my crew challenges won keeping saying I have won 0 challenges but I have won 4 challenges how do I fix it on gta5?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MRAndAH, Aug 22, 2019.

1. MRAndAH
    MRAndAH Guest

Why is my crew challenges won keeping saying I have won 0 challenges but I have won 4...

Why is my crew challenges won keeping saying I have won 0 challenges but I have won 4 challenges how do I fix it on gta5?

:)

MRAndAH, Aug 22, 2019
  2. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Why is my crew challenges won keeping saying I have won 0 challenges but I have won 4 challenges how do I fix it on gta5?

3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey there
    MRAndAH
    !

Thank you for letting us know that we were able to lead you to the game developer for the answers that your seek. We'll be locking the thread to avoid repetitive responses. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to
    come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. CombinedPlague2 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges Spider: Timed Solve Challenge 14 July

No, it doesn't affect your coins anyway. As for the statistics, this is what it says for me:-

Challenges won 834

Challenges played 694

Days completed 166

Bronze badges won 6

Silver badges won 6

Gold badges won 5

coins for this month 16,350.

How I can win more than I've played, I don't know !! But, as you probably know the statistics sometimes play up. I did have a fastest time of 1.09 mins on freecell, but a couple of months back all my statistics changed and now I have a fastest time of
    1.25 mins.
  5. GodenYao Win User

March 13 daily freecell challenge

it's winnable. I've won all daily challenges since day1. :)
  6. shotsfiredatyou Win User

king of the hill

yea i won three games but it wont complete the challenge and now when i play different playlist a message pops up saying king of the hill challenge failed.......just glad to see its not my game thanks
Thema:

1. Why is my crew challenges won keeping saying I have won 0 challenges but I have won 4... - Similar Threads - Why crew challenges

2. Why not add the first supreme commander backwards compatibility to Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why not add the first supreme commander backwards compatibility to Xbox one?: The first supreme commander that was released in 2007 was the best strategy game I played on xbox 360 if supreme commander 2 is backward compatibility to the Xbox one, why not the first one?...
  3. Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?: As the title says, why is the app using my gpu for seemingly no reason? The only thing it's doing currently is being open, and having a paused download. I'm curious because I'm not sure I've seen...
  4. Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?: I brought my son a custom designlabs controller 10 months ago. Last night he said it was broken so I said no problem, it's a premium product and will be covered by warranty. I go online to find...
  5. Why must i pay again for owned games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why must i pay again for owned games: I uninstalled fable anniversary and it didnt show in my ready to install list. I assumed this was because it is in gamepass and was moved to that list for the time being. Then when i went to the...
  6. 為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?: 為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance? 3b50af12-2228-40e9-8dec-a0bd181e892b
  7. Received a suspension and don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received a suspension and don't know why: I was in the hospital for 3 weeks and therefore wasn't on my computer for 3 weeks. I sent a brief message to my gift giving friends apologizing for not being able to send gifts to them and...
  8. Why am I not able to join clubs?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I not able to join clubs?: I asked why I wasn't able to join clubs a year ago and the answer was that I needed to be 18. Well, I'm 18 now and it still doesn't work. What's going on? d379d024-cfe3-4454-a5db-8a457c81c0ad
  9. Two Different File Sizes, Why? Add-Ons Do Not Come Close To Full Size Listed on Top

in XboX Insiders
    Two Different File Sizes, Why? Add-Ons Do Not Come Close To Full Size Listed on Top: [IMG] submitted by /u/SenileTomato [link] [comments]
  10. Why is the Xbox app connect me to Xbox one?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the Xbox app connect me to Xbox one?: Hi, I’m trying to figure why each time I’m connecting to the Xbox app on W10, my profile is logging in on my Xbox One? I tried to check all settings and found nothing. Any ideas? submitted by...