Why is my download so slow

Discus and support Why is my download so slow in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] [img] I don't understand why it's like this eb2de7a1-dd9c-4b07-a7ff-d4510be72d54 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Delic0usKoolAid, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Why is my download so slow

Why is my download so slow [​IMG]

Why is my download so slow [​IMG]
    I
    don't understand why it's like this

:)

Delic0usKoolAid, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Mellerker Win User

I'm I allowed to give my gamertag to someone on this site

Having problem with games on demand games that are very slow downloading on high speed connection.Tell me why is it so slow for these games or buy the disc copy of each game that is shown in my status.Thanks for helping me.
  3. Nakia 2X. Muhammad ( Win User

Why so slow?

Well it wasn't just a Day One thing...... Hey Microsoft, are you guys trying to run away your loyal fans with pricing your console $100 higher and on top of it create a playing environment that is frustrating to no end with the excessivly long downloads
    and the steep learning curb with the user interface? We love and support XBox One but come on..... really?!
  4. Steeler swag Win User

Why so slow?

Downloading for 8 hours now and only at 8%" wtf
  5. NexxManus Win User

Why so slow?

I purchased the digital upgrade and it is taking forever lol. FYI WHATEVER YOU DO DONT cancel the install and redo it lol. Unlike on 360 when you would pick up where you left off, you will start over. I was at 48% and well, I'm not even close to that now.
    It's day one, so I get it. Love the system though, great console.
  6. CajunJitsu Win User

Why so slow?

Been installing Ghosts for over an hour and I am at 24%.... 360 took like 10 mins. First to get it isn't always a god thing :)
Thema:

Why is my download so slow

1. Why is my download so slow - Similar Threads - Why download slow

2. Why won’t my downloaded game work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my downloaded game work?: So i gameshared a game to my brother so he could play with me ( I have an account on his xbox and my own) the game downloaded perfectly fine although a bit slow (he has terrible internet) when we...
  3. Why does streaming from my Xbox One X to my Windows 10 PC kill download speeds on the Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does streaming from my Xbox One X to my Windows 10 PC kill download speeds on the Xbox?: I noticed something strange today. Background: Gigabit Internet from Xfinity Motorola MB8600 cable modem Google Wifi I currently get about 400 Mbps sustained download speeds on speed tests...
  4. Why can i not download my game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can i not download my game: i have purchased game pass and it will still NOT allow me to download games i have xbox live gold i have internet ive checked all my connections and yet i still cannot download the games i brought...
  5. Why isn’t my content downloaded?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn’t my content downloaded?: ‪So I recently got this black ops 1 & black ops 2 combo pack. I was overjoyed when I saw that all the dlcs and stuff were ready to install. I played them for a bit yesterday then went to bed. I...
  6. Why can 't we download age of empires in xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can 't we download age of empires in xbox one: My name is tanish i want to play age of empires in xbox one because i have played it in my friends pc and i was impressed by it so please try to put it in xbox one. thank u...
  7. Why do I have to login on my account before my child can play my downloaded games on their...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to login on my account before my child can play my downloaded games on their...: Hello, Just purchased a new xbox one S and setup my gamertag and a gamertag for my son (using the the windows 10 accounts we already have with parental controls). I took advantage of the free 1...
  8. Why is xbox beta app downloads so incredibly slow on PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is xbox beta app downloads so incredibly slow on PC?: I've been trying to download Gears Tactics for over 2 days now. A 30 gig game is an hour download for me on steam. The download fluctuates wildly between like 150 kb/s to 3 mb/s and then...
  9. Why are the clips I download from the Xbox app really slow and the audio is normal speed?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why are the clips I download from the Xbox app really slow and the audio is normal speed?: I have instagram for my clips of my favorite games and every time i download them and check them out their really slow and the audio is normal speed. Ive been searching around google and youtube...
  10. Why does my Xbox One S download so slow?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One S download so slow?!: I got an Xbox One S for Christmas and finally got a chance to play it. The only problem is it has **** for a download speed (8-10mbps avg with a range of 2mpbs - 15mbps) and the game that came...