Why is my Fortnite account linked with my Microsoft account yet when I buy Vbucks 2 TIMES...

Discus and support Why is my Fortnite account linked with my Microsoft account yet when I buy Vbucks 2 TIMES... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've already refunded it and gonna try again but I'm just super confused because it took my money and didn't give me anything.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UlyanaAlistratov, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Why is my Fortnite account linked with my Microsoft account yet when I buy Vbucks 2 TIMES...

I've already refunded it and gonna try again but I'm just super confused because it took my money and didn't give me anything.

:)

UlyanaAlistratov, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Zero Jehuty Win User

Fortnite

No, I did not get my vbucks because my fortnite acc is not connected to my Xbox. My vbucks went to my xbox account but i don't have an xbox account with fortnite. I don't have a fortnite on my xbox.
    Then like I said above you need to contact Chat support with the given link.

Zero
  3. AntonioVolkanoski Win User

Fortnite

No, I did not get my vbucks because my fortnite acc is not connected to my Xbox. My vbucks went to my xbox account but i don't have an xbox account with fortnite. I don't have a fortnite on my xbox.
  4. swift5428 Win User

Vbucks

How to link my epics account with Microsoft to get my vbucks i just redeemed fom vbucks card igot from Wa

lmart
    I need vbucks
  5. Kimarie42 Win User

Purchasing Vbucks with Microsoft balance

Jesus, can you read the question I asked. I didn't ask you to tell me to check my balance. I want to know why Fortnite will not let me buy vbucks with my Microsoft balance. The only way I can buy them is with a debit/credit, PayPal, mobile phone, or gift
    card. I was told BY MICROSOFT to put a balance on his account to buy this and now i SPECIFICALLY cannot use my balance. Answer the question I asked because I've already checked all the other **** 10 times.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

charged twice

Do you have another Xbox account or someone else in your household has your credit card linked on their Xbox account? Or is there someone else who uses your account to play Fortnite, and they ended up buying Vbucks.
Thema:

Why is my Fortnite account linked with my Microsoft account yet when I buy Vbucks 2 TIMES...

1. Why is my Fortnite account linked with my Microsoft account yet when I buy Vbucks 2 TIMES... - Similar Threads - Why Fortnite account

2. Why do free online games like Fortnite need a paid subscription on the Xbox?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why do free online games like Fortnite need a paid subscription on the Xbox?: Fortnite is free on all the devices it is available. You buy the device and you play the game without every having to pay a single penny more. Except for on the Xbox. Xbox live gold is required...
  3. Why isn’t monoinput working with fortnite?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t monoinput working with fortnite?: Ok, so recently mono input was brought out for the xbox one to series x, and it was a WONDERFUL feature. I was able to talk with friends in both game and party chat, which let me speak with people...
  4. Why does it say I need xbox live gold when I start fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I need xbox live gold when I start fortnite: Why does it say I need xbox live gold when I start fortnite Ps:I'm on xbox 1 s not sure of it matters tho b8526043-e0bb-45ee-8e28-4cc085cb8378
  5. why i cant find fortnite in the microsoft store ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i cant find fortnite in the microsoft store ?: why i cant find fortnite in the microsoft store ? 9471e054-b272-4cd4-a1b0-461b14f18b6b
  6. Why the hell can I not play fortnite without Xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the hell can I not play fortnite without Xbox live gold: Why the hell can i not play fortnite on xbox one without live gold even aftwr Microsoft's announcementI feel that this is weong and they should have Changed it by now as it has almost been a...
  7. Why I don't can play fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I don't can play fortnite: Why I don't can play Fortnite 541d7b9c-370a-48c5-aa13-0c8122c1fa6a
  8. Why can’t we play fortnite without the gold why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t we play fortnite without the gold why: We need fortnite without gold pass please d2393094-5cb9-4b32-9677-69f6a168394f
  9. Why do you need Xbox Live Gold for Fortnite Battle Royale?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you need Xbox Live Gold for Fortnite Battle Royale?: Like the topic says, Why do you need Xbox Live Gold for Fortnite Battle Royale? Every other platform does not require payment for Fortnites online play. Nintendo Switch doesn't require Nintendo...
  10. Why is their tax on my account for v-bucks for Fortnite but not my friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is their tax on my account for v-bucks for Fortnite but not my friends?: Their is tax for v-bucks for fortnite but my friends dont have tax, is there a reason for that or not?? d843c3b9-1e3b-473a-91a8-e0a242ae4974