Why is my nat moderate on my alcatraz game but open on my console

Discus and support Why is my nat moderate on my alcatraz game but open on my console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is my nat moderate on my alcatraz game but open on my console? 98c7a9dc-dbec-4872-bacd-0047418fe800 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LewisLeeper, Mar 3, 2020.

1. LewisLeeper
    LewisLeeper Guest

Why is my nat moderate on my alcatraz game but open on my console?

:)

LewisLeeper, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Jayhab4real Win User

Check to see if upnp is enabled in your router.
  3. Honda Man 04 Win User

Whenever I have had a NAT issue, I just reset my router and that always seems to correct it.
  4. ItzAprilLol Win User

Hello, certain games use different ports. If the ports are not open, the Nat will be different. For your game you may have to look on their website for the port.

Call of duty is the same way.
  5. nutts4sho Win User

Restrict NAT problem

MY nat IS OPEN IN MY SETTINGS BUT ON ADVANCE WAR FAIR MY Nat is MODERATE DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHY
  6. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

moderate nat better than open nat?

yes I know - but my upload speed is 5Mbit - all the time !

It´s an unbelievable difference with moderate NAT. With moderate NAT - all games run much better and I don´t know why. Maybe my Firewall on my Router has to do more with open NAT? Maybe I need some Inbound Rules? It makes no sense for me that an open NAT
    is worse an moderate NAT.
Thema:

1. Why is my nat moderate on my alcatraz game but open on my console - Similar Threads - Why nat moderate

2. Nat Type Switched From Moderate To Strict... Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nat Type Switched From Moderate To Strict... Why?: Hi. When my XBox usually shows my NAT type, it is set as 'moderate', as I do not use PnP. Today its showing as 'Strict'. I noticed the change as I was in a COD:MW game and could not get my...
  3. : Xbox One keeps switching from Moderate NAT to Open, Why?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox One keeps switching from Moderate NAT to Open, Why?: : Xbox One keeps switching from Moderate NAT to Open, Why? Its most important that once you’ve changed either your gateway or your router settings, restart your Xbox and your network devices, and...
  4. NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?: Ok guys please help. I use to be a BIG gamer like 7 years ago. I remember getting a 1 month gold membership for free for first timers. Is that still true now?? If so please help me to get it. Im...
  5. Why for the love of God did my NAT TYPE switch to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why for the love of God did my NAT TYPE switch to strict?: Honestly sick of NAT Types. I was always at open and i checked my NAT type today and i see its been changed to Strict...which is completely useless. I need it to be open and i just dont get why...
  6. AT&T: My hotspot connection is strict nat and I don't know why

AT&T: My hotspot connection is strict nat and I don't know why: AT&T (ISPs): My hotspot connection is strict nat and I don't know why Hello Silentkill4life, Please try the steps in my link to see if this resolves the issue. Issues Connecting to Xbox Live...
  7. Netgear Netgear R6300: Why I can't fix my Nat settings

Netgear Netgear R6300: Why I can't fix my Nat settings: Netgear (Routers) Netgear R6300: Why I can't fix my Nat settings Hey there Chris, Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry about the issue you may be experiencing with your NAT type. I can definitely...
  8. Why having troubles with NAT type ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why having troubles with NAT type ?: Seriously? Theyre is absolutely nothing on that actaully helps with NAT types. Is theyre any way other then COMPLETELY reseting my xbox one ? If not then i might just switch to ps4 this is bs....
  9. why paying for a service not getting good service? have to fixing the nat type all the time? ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why paying for a service not getting good service? have to fixing the nat type all the time? ...: can not invite friends to play game, can not send invite to talk or chat, can not join game, can not invite to play game why? always the come up to do this and do that never works. Why if paying...
  10. Why does my NAT become strict when I play BO3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my NAT become strict when I play BO3: My NATs always open and I've been getting matches in Halo 5 no problem this past week. But when I try to play Black Ops 3 my NAT becomes strict. So I took out the disc and restarted my Xbox, it...