Why is my order pending?

Discus and support Why is my order pending? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I order 20 1 dollar Xbox gift cards and my order is pending. It has never happened before. What should I do? 1e0b34e9-54b3-42fb-88a5-31ce2139ee8d Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Amy Ollo, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Amy Ollo
    Amy Ollo Guest

Why is my order pending?

I order 20 1 dollar Xbox gift cards and my order is pending. It has never happened before. What should I do?

:)

Amy Ollo, Feb 18, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Why is my order pending?

Well there is no 1dollar gift cards

The minimum is 5 even at ebgames do you mean 10 or 100 dollar cards ?

Also.doimg 20 of the same transactions woth the same retailer would trigger your card fraud protection so if you did do 1 dollar transactions you would need to.csll your card provider to clesr the lock before ms can proccess your order
  3. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Why my order was cancelling

This forum only deals with the Xbox Live Rewards Program. If you ordered something through microsoftstore.com or elsewhere you will need to contact them.

If your question is in regards to the program, you may want to elaborate on what your issue is.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Why my order was cancelling

Hello moiooiikjj87777,

This forum is for the Xbox Live Rewards program. We do not handle orders. You would have to contact Xbox Support for any assistance with an order being canceled.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Why is my order pending?

Hi Amy,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. Sadly, we do not have the tools available to look into the pending orders. If it has already been over 24 hours since your order, then it would be best for you to request a call back from Xbox
    Support so that they can investigate what may have occurred.

When you go to Contact Usto request a callback, follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

I hope this information helps.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Why is my order pending?

You have to wait, Your card has to finish being authorized. There is nothing else you can do.
Thema:

Why is my order pending?

1. Why is my order pending? - Similar Threads - Why order pending

2. why am i getting billed for a game that i bought a month ago on per order!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i getting billed for a game that i bought a month ago on per order!!!!: FIRST OFF I WANT TO TALK TO A REAL [mod removed] PERSON!! YOUR PHONE NUMBER JUST HANGS UP ON ME, AND YOUR STUPID ROBOT ASK A QUESTION THING IS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT NUMBER CAN I CALL TO...
  3. Why ore order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why ore order: I preorder black panther months ago. So imagine how upset I am that because I preordered I can’t watch the movie now but if I would have waited until today I can purchase and watch it now. Really?...
  4. Why can't I build my percent by pre-ordering

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I build my percent by pre-ordering: I feel I feel horribly wrong knowing that I paid just as much for a game as everyone else when I preorder it but I can't count any of it towards getting more percent back for buying a game...
  5. Why does it say preorder and feel the power November 7 but when I order it says nov 30

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why does it say preorder and feel the power November 7 but when I order it says nov 30: I see everywhere it says to preorder and feel the power November 7th. When I preorder it says it will ship by 11-30. Can someone please explain this? ec618447-0830-4945-9fc7-04fb1a7851e7
  6. DIrt 4 Pre-order Price just changed from $79.95 to $99.95. Why?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    DIrt 4 Pre-order Price just changed from $79.95 to $99.95. Why?: Australian Xbox One Store Ever since it was listed for pre-order, weeks ago, the Dirt 4 Digital Pre-order Pack was listed for $79.95. It releases on 8th June 2017. A few of my friends bought it...
  7. Why does Xbla game 'Breach' need you to be gold in order to download it from your download ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbla game 'Breach' need you to be gold in order to download it from your download ...: I purchased xbla game Breach on my old account before it was delisted from the store. I try to go re download the game but it came up with a screen that says this offer is exclusive to xbox live...
  8. Why ore order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why ore order: I preorder black panther months ago. So imagine how upset I am that because I preordered I can’t watch the movie now but if I would have waited until today I can purchase and watch it now. Really?...
  9. why Nevember 30th for Pre Order from Microsoft store for Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    why Nevember 30th for Pre Order from Microsoft store for Xbox One X: Curious to why they say estimate delivery on or before November 30th for the Xbox One X I pre-ordered last night? Even though the wife says "you can't open that until Christmas!!!" LOL...
  10. why was my pre ordered game canceled

in XBoX on Consoles
    why was my pre ordered game canceled: hi i pre ordered morrowind online months ago and right before the release date it was canceled why? i remember being charged for the game when I bought it so am i getting a refund? or am i getting...