Why is my refund money still not showing up in my bank?

Discus and support Why is my refund money still not showing up in my bank? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Your support team accepted my refund on 12/24 so it has already been the 5 buissness days the email said it would take to get the money back. Wheres my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PrplGrizzy4499, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Why is my refund money still not showing up in my bank?

Your support team accepted my refund on 12/24 so it has already been the 5 buissness days the email said it would take to get the money back. Wheres my money?

:)

PrplGrizzy4499, Jan 6, 2021
  2. PlushRelic54582 Win User

Hello, Thanks for posting on Microsoft forum .I understand that its has past five working days but due to the covid -19 pandemic refunds may take a bit longer I would recommend give it another 2 working days and if its not in your bank account by then
    i would suggest contact your bank and explain your issue Before contacting Microsoft support teams.
  3. strigoi1958 Win User

2 Month (and counting) account investigation - is this typical xbox live service?

just spoke to support... yes my money should have already have been refunded, yes it makes no difference my account has no debit card attached as it will go straight back into the bank account it came from. Yes accessing the account shows an unauthorised
    purchase.... am I getting my money back now NO! an investigation has to be opened as to why my refund hasn't been paid yet....

So even when your investigation has been concluded and you've been informed of your refund.... you still may not receive it without chasing it up and even then there may be several delays from further investigations.
  4. Notorious Doc Win User

Still waiting for refund...

this is ridiculous how i'm still waiting for this refund. and my bank isn't helping me, how can i show them that microsoft actually sent me the refund?? the credit card i purchased my xbox gold used to show up in my purchase history but now it's not.. i
    have no proof of showing my bank that there was an actual refund anymore
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Refund not received

In your order history does it still show the game purchase as being complete or does it show as being refunded?

If it is still showing as complete then you would need to contact xbox support again to find out what happened.

If it is show as refunded the money would go back on to the payment instrument that originally purchased the game. I know paypal can take up to 30 days for them to show back on your paypal account.

If it is showing as refunded in your purchase history then it is out of MS hands at that point and up to your bank to put the money back into your account.

You can look at your order history by signing into the account that purchased the game at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  6. TheDriftingCape Win User

Refunding my money

On the 12th of May I arranged for an Advanced Exchange due to a faulty xbox one and instead of taking one payment of £310 they took 3, totalling £930 which has still not been refunded to my account. I have encountered over 2 months worth of bank charges
    and Microsoft are blaming the bank but the bank are stating that they are not stopping the payment being returned to us. We have been with the same bank for years and never had a problem so I am inclined to believe them over Microsoft. I was also told 14
    working days to return the money and I am still waiting.........
Thema:

1. Why is my refund money still not showing up in my bank? - Similar Threads - Why refund money

2. Why can’t I refund a game I purchased in the last 14 days that I played for less than 2 hours?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can’t I refund a game I purchased in the last 14 days that I played for less than 2 hours?: Yesterday I bought 7 Days to Die under the idea that it was cross play because I checked the developers website and it says that it’s cross play. However it is not cross play so I requested a...
  3. Why did my vbucks get refunded when I bought three and refunded two, but all got refunded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my vbucks get refunded when I bought three and refunded two, but all got refunded...: Hi, I bought two accidental orders of vbucks, so I refunded them and bought another with my giftcard. I bought something with the vbucks given from the giftcard purchase, but I still had more...
  4. why cant i get a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i get a refund: i am the owner of the Xbox account i bought the game trailmakers thinking that it would be fun but it is absolute trash I cant refund it because my is the only person that knows the information to...
  5. Why is 2k still up and why have I not been contacted about a refund?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is 2k still up and why have I not been contacted about a refund?: It's clear that @2ksports doesn't care about their game anymore, however, Microsoft is beginning not to care about their consumers either. I am inquiring about a refund for both the Xbox Series S...
  6. Why was my refund request denied and how can i solve it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my refund request denied and how can i solve it?: on 1/1/21 I purchased a game from the Xbox store Subnautica to be exact, i played it for a bit but i wasn't having as much fun as i thought i be. I decided to request a refund then a day later i...
  7. Why the hell did they decline my refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the hell did they decline my refund: [img] they have literally declined my refund after telling me and everyone else that they will offer FULL refunds on cyberpunk 2077, and I know it says ive made a refund request this year...
  8. Why Can't I Refund Call of Duty: Cold War Standard Edition For Call of Duty: Cold War Cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Refund Call of Duty: Cold War Standard Edition For Call of Duty: Cold War Cross...: I accidentally bought Call of Duty: Cold War Standard Edition instead of buying the Cross Gen Edition when gifting it to my brother. I don't know why I am unable to refund the game!?!? I made a...
  9. Why ask for a refund and can still install the program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why ask for a refund and can still install the program?: Why can I still install the program? [img] [img] db5ce82c-0228-4e92-8677-c6ff73436207
  10. Why was my request to refund a game denied?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my request to refund a game denied?: Hey folks, One of my roommates had taken my xbox to buy NHL 21 as well as $7 worth of in game content, and I tried to request a refund and after two days of waiting, all four requests had been...