Why is my title beach wireless headset not working?

Discus and support Why is my title beach wireless headset not working? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a turtle beach head set that is wireless and brand new (i just got it a week ago) it is wireless too. I was just in the middle of a game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PajamaNoah, Jan 3, 2021.

1. PajamaNoah
    PajamaNoah Guest

I have a turtle beach head set that is wireless and brand new (i just got it a week ago) it is wireless too. I was just in the middle of a game and then it just disconnects and i cant hear anything out of it, i cant turn it off or try to connect it. Again
    i just got this a week ago and its over 100$ please help

:)

PajamaNoah, Jan 3, 2021
  2. GMAN990 Win User

Need help with 802.11n router

3. GMAN990 Win User
  4. GMAN990 Win User

having connection issues kinects and turtle beach head phones

5. GMAN990 Win User

Im getting disconnected from xbox liv and apps when using my x31 turtle beach help

6. GMAN990 Win User

Keep getting disconnected from XBOX Live

Thema:

1. Why is my title beach wireless headset not working? - Similar Threads - Why title beach

2. Why Double Xbox Live Pricing??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why Double Xbox Live Pricing??: I have a 10+ year account, i buy all my games digital (230) of them even if i never understood why none physical games cost 10$ more but still support Microsoft even if Playstation has way better...
  3. why no remakes of clasic marvel games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why no remakes of clasic marvel games: ive been a fan of xbox from the jump! but you dont give a **** about the marvel comuinty thats appearent.playstaion seen that and fixed it !!what did you do ?release a bunch of **** indie...
  4. Why has Game pass doubled its price in one month?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why has Game pass doubled its price in one month?: Why has Game pass doubled its price in one month? This seems very excessive for a non-tangible product to double the price in one month. Double really double? it is ridiculous. Also EA play is...
  5. Why did you need to double the price of Xbox live gold, Microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did you need to double the price of Xbox live gold, Microsoft?: I will try to keep this brief, as I have been processing the news throughout the day, and have been trying to find the words to appropriately and respectfully express my disappointment and sadness...
  6. Why can I not get past the title screen without using my account login?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I not get past the title screen without using my account login?!: That is my question, why cannot I access my games, especially if they are solo games and the solo content without xbox live gamer login? I understand that xbox will have issues, but why tie us...
  7. Why can't I play BC titles offline on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play BC titles offline on Xbox One?: I have an Xbox One X and nearly 50+ Backwards compatibility titles downloaded onto my system and if I'm offline and put in the necesary disc I get a "This game isn't playable here" message. Why...
  8. Why am I not allowed to use the word impact in a video clip title?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not allowed to use the word impact in a video clip title?: This is beyond absurd. There is no reason whatsoever that a term as innocuous as impact is not allowed as a video title. Please bring this up to the team to fix or at least give some kind of...
  9. Why did they change the Xbox Market's UI?...You can't search for backward compatible titles ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did they change the Xbox Market's UI?...You can't search for backward compatible titles ...: The recent subtle changes on Xbox Live have been for the most part pretty nice. I noticed the cooler menu sounds in my headset as I browse my friends and party chat, and on my Xbox One X I noticed...
  10. Why did they change the Xbox Market's UI?...You can't search for backward compatible titles ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did they change the Xbox Market's UI?...You can't search for backward compatible titles ...: The recent subtle changes on Xbox Live have been for the most part pretty nice. I noticed the cooler menu sounds in my headset as I browse my friends and party chat, and on my Xbox One X I noticed...