Why is my Xbox display, small and blurry?

Discus and support Why is my Xbox display, small and blurry? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I used my xbox a couple night ago and was completely fine but today i signed into my xbox, my display is super blurry and not fitting the screen but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bonnibrown, May 23, 2020 at 7:12 AM.

1. bonnibrown
    bonnibrown Guest

I used my xbox a couple night ago and was completely fine but today i signed into my xbox, my display is super blurry and not fitting the screen but when i change the setting it just gets more blurry

:)

2. Wayfall1994 Win User

Screen tearing dashboard

Hello

Yes I am having this problem too. I have a Xbox 360 black elite which is was bought used but works fine every other way. I get the screen tearing on my dashboard when I pop up my small Xbox windows especially when it goes from big to small or small to big.
    I have a full HD 1080p monitor running the display of the console so I want to. Know why it does that. It's so annoying the console works so good then there's just that lil tearing that's really ticking me off. Is it just a console display frame rate issue
    or a dashboard menu error?
  3. conno98 Win User

Xbox one S setup

You shouldnt need a TV. I used to use my xbox one on a small laptop screen and it displayed fine. good luck!
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

New dashboard/home update sucks!

I have no problem with the new dashboard at all. small reaccustomment. It is quickly clear and works quite well for me so far. My background image is also displayed
  5. nothingface5 Win User

Game dashboard icons

Hello Mister G,

While I am signed in. Under games tab- my games.

The small icon image games are: two worlds-demo/ Jurassic hunter-demo/ civ rev-demo/ new kameo-demo/ brutal legends-demo/ RE5-demo/ LOTR-conquest-demo/ left4dead-demo/ DBZ-ragingblast-demo, and they always display as small.

The other large icons, 20+ more titles, are always large displayed.

Although Dead Space, which is in my xbox360 as a disk, still shows up as a small icon from time to time on the dashboard when connected online as well..

Hope it helps.
  6. nothingface5 Win User

Game dashboard icons

Hi Mr D, Yes, my console is connected to LIVE when the icons are smaller. When I am not connected, they still show small for the ones listed. If I go into quickplay games menu, while online, they are small as well. Only under the games tab and my games,
    some titles displayed are large.
Thema:

1. Why is my Xbox display, small and blurry? - Similar Threads - Why display small

2. Who reported me and why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who reported me and why: I just want to know who reported me and why they did and when am I on band df66b269-9c07-4a1f-a3b2-5f31a2132166
  3. Why does grand theft auto V show up twice everywhere?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does grand theft auto V show up twice everywhere?: [img] This is in regaueds to the latest one two xboxes have two copies of it, wasting double the space, i have uninstalled both fully restarted, etc they show up as ready to install the same...
  4. Why are my Xbox One Minecraft achievements gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my Xbox One Minecraft achievements gone?: I went to the settings for a world that a friend of mine and I have been working in for about 6 months. I noticed at the top it says "achievements cannot be earned in this world." I don't remember...
  5. Elite series 2 stick drift. No warranty. Why pay 200 dollars for something and its...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 stick drift. No warranty. Why pay 200 dollars for something and its...: well I liked the controller but ya know not covered under warranty anymore so I guess I'll just buy a scuf . Solid waste of money. [img] 95f5930f-18e5-4add-9289-c618220dffb2
  6. Why is there no display aspect ratio controls?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there no display aspect ratio controls?: I remembered the Xbox Prime (for lack of a better word, because you turn the word "One" into the name of the third Xbox system) and the Xbox 360 had a simple ratio choice: what is the ratio of...
  7. Why won't my PC see my Xbox using Wireless display app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my PC see my Xbox using Wireless display app?: When running the app on my Xbox I click on "connect to wireless display" on my PC and it doesn't see anything? PC sits about 15 feet from the Xbox, tried my laptop and it wont see it either. Why...
  8. Daily challenges sometimes displays red cards in Spider Solitaire, why is this? 97% of time ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Daily challenges sometimes displays red cards in Spider Solitaire, why is this? 97% of time ...: Why are there red cards mixed in with black in Spider Solitaire in the daily challenges? This prevents me from completing all the daily challenges and is very frustrating....
  9. Why my battlefild1 CDKEY display has been converted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my battlefild1 CDKEY display has been converted: Can you help me check whether the use of the exchange code. If already used. Can you help me check the exchange time.Thank you e9d8504f-22f8-4e06-a4c1-5078b3508746
  10. Why is my whole display unsharp if I connect my Xbox 360 with my BenQ with a HDMI Cable ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my whole display unsharp if I connect my Xbox 360 with my BenQ with a HDMI Cable ?: I tried to connect my Xbox 360 with my BenQ Monitor. I used a HDMI Cable to connect them. After putting the settings on 1080p, everything is a little unsharp and even with other settings I dont...