why is my xbox live acc asking me to verify my age???? and why is my xbox account set to...

Discus and support why is my xbox live acc asking me to verify my age???? and why is my xbox account set to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Greetings from Finland for some reason my xbox account is set to South Korea? and its asking me to verify my age on xbox 360? (yes i still use Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ray Reece (The Winx, Nov 29, 2021.

1. why is my xbox live acc asking me to verify my age???? and why is my xbox account set to...

Greetings from Finland for some reason my xbox account is set to South Korea? and its asking me to verify my age on xbox 360? (yes i still use Xbox 360) i didn't set my xbox account to south korea? can someone or someone at Microsoft help me fix this??

has my Xbox account been hacked???

:)

Ray Reece (The Winx, Nov 29, 2021
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

why is my xbox live acc asking me to verify my age???? and why is my xbox account set to south korea????

3. Ray Reece (Oceania) Win User

why is my xbox live acc asking me to verify my age???? and why is my xbox account set to south korea????

Also I think someone change my xbox live account account Region to Korea?

But I heard I had to wait 3 months?

I really don't want to wait 3 months I want to sign into xbox live on xbox 360
  4. XBF - Tali Win User

Hello Ray Reece,

Not a problem, you can view your family settings by visiting: Remove yourself or a family member from your family group on Xbox. If your account happens to be linked as a child account, this could be the cause for the age verification.

If you are not linked to a family account, please review your account information at Microsoft Account, login with your account and change your password if you have not done so already. You can also view your account settings through the accounts page if any of your information looks incorrect.

Hope this helps! If the issue persists, please reach out to our support team so they can further assist in more detail: Contact us | Xbox Support

Thank you,

-Tali
  5. Ray Reece (Oceania) Win User

I don't know if my account is linked to a family account
  6. Ray Reece (Oceania) Win User

I don't want to play offline on xbox 360

I want to play on xbox live on xbox 360
Thema:

why is my xbox live acc asking me to verify my age???? and why is my xbox account set to...

1. why is my xbox live acc asking me to verify my age???? and why is my xbox account set to... - Similar Threads - why live acc

2. Request: Why isn't the name "Boffinbox" allowed for Xbox Live, but allowed for other...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Request: Why isn't the name "Boffinbox" allowed for Xbox Live, but allowed for other...: Hello, I was directed here after a live chat to ask for advice. I was forced to migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft, and I had to pick a Gamertag. Apparently, "" isn't allowed by the Gamertag...
  3. hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...: I received a hate message from a Dead by Daylight user, reported, and tried to reason with him. Proceeds to tell me I suck and what I did in the game was worthless and stupid. I responded with an...
  4. Why i cant upload or live stream games from my Xbox Series SX?!��

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant upload or live stream games from my Xbox Series SX?!��: SONY always made it easier to stream, record and share and also most of all gameplays are MADE on Playstation 4,pro,5!!! And i hear people blaming Xbox (sadly for a good reason) omg what a heck is...
  5. why doesn't Part chat have Live streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    why doesn't Part chat have Live streaming?: One thing my Ps5 has over the Xbox and I would love it to come to Xbox cuz it's my platform of choice. Would like to watch my friends play a game why I'm doing something else. submitted by...
  6. Why is the xbox live phone service not working for a call back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is the xbox live phone service not working for a call back: Why is the x box virtual phone bot crashing every time I put my phone number in for a call back 37bd6e03-ae76-401b-bde2-987da13332e2
  7. i cant login to xbox live why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant login to xbox live why?: i cant login to xbox app when i login to the gamebar or the xbox app i cant but if i log into the store it workss easy no problems nothing but whem i start a game like ark or minecraft it says i...
  8. Why can’t I purchase The Orange Box on the Xbox Live Marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I purchase The Orange Box on the Xbox Live Marketplace?: I looked up an old thread and it says you can purchase The Orange Box via this link: https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/The-Orange-Box/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024541080f However, when I...
  9. Why can't I connect to an xbox live party?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I connect to an xbox live party?: I just bought a brand new alienware computer. I had no issues using my 15 year old computer, connecting to xbox live party with my girlfriend in the other room. Now all of the sudden I can't...
  10. Why did I receive a 24 hour enforcement profile ban on Xbox Live for my gamer pic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I receive a 24 hour enforcement profile ban on Xbox Live for my gamer pic?: When i went to apply to be part of the ambassador program, it said "You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the last year was not met." I have been on Xbox for years...