Why is my Xbox one x completely useless

Discus and support Why is my Xbox one x completely useless in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; after talking to xbox multiple times and not really getting any help. Decided to buy new call of duty modern warfare. So far in the past hour that the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by G doub1e U, Oct 27, 2019.

1. G doub1e U
    G doub1e U Guest

after talking to xbox multiple times and not really getting any help. Decided to buy new call of duty modern warfare. So far in the past hour that the server has came back up, my xbox has froze and completely shut off 3 times once being in the middle of
    a game with an 18 kill streak. Xbox was a second away from being thrown, but what can i do? Have literally done everything from factory resets to trying to get it repaired. Getting it repaired was a complete disaster and microsoft screwed me over on that.
    Am i better of just getting a new gaming device that isnt a xbox? Never buying anything that is microsoft again. But yeah, what can i do i guess that will actaully allow me to play a game and not have my console shut off for no reason after an hour of use.

:)

G doub1e U, Oct 27, 2019
  2. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Sorry you are having issues. It has nothing to do with the xbox however. This is an ingame bug that they will be patching.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

I have heard tech issues on both xbox and PS since server went down, I suggest you try also reaching out to game support if it keeps freezing at the same condition.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there G doub1e U

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on what could be causing this problem. I can totally understand how this could be frustrating. This is more than likely due to the

Xbox Live Service alert
    currently going on for that game in particular. These things usually are handled by our engineers soon after they are encountered, but in the mean time you can still set it up to be notified when this game is back up and functioning
    on platform the way it should.

Hope this information was helpful.

Thanks!
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

There is a lot of people with the same issue dear friend. They just need to polish a game a little bit. Meanwhile, try power cycle console
    as described on the bottom of the page and one other thing:

Try Settings. Select All settings. Select System and then select Storage. Select Clear local Xbox 360 storage. Select Yes and restart the console. (This will not affect your cloud saved games or Xbox One games and profiles.)

More about issue: link
  6. Sanguinem Malum Win User

This doesn't sound like an xbox issue and more of a game issue that needs a patch.

Hopefully this is resolved quickly.
Thema:

1. Why is my Xbox one x completely useless - Similar Threads - Why completely useless

2. Why am i not able to complete my payment for gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i not able to complete my payment for gamepass ultimate?: I am using debit and i have tried to buy gamepass many times this problem always comes up , it every time says "we are having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out "...
  3. Why is Xbox App still complete garbage?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox App still complete garbage?: For months now myself and many friends have had to deal with the xbox app on PC. Why in the world would a computer software company have such major fundamental issues with their own app for this...
  4. Why is my Xbox preview of the loyalty program 500 points? The questionnaire has been completed ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Why is my Xbox preview of the loyalty program 500 points? The questionnaire has been completed ...: Why is my Xbox preview of the loyalty program 500 points? The questionnaire has been completed this month. 4a015701-3485-42b5-8ad9-a98bdd7e74f2
  5. Why did not you complete YOLO?

in XBoX Rewards
    Why did not you complete YOLO?: Hello, I am Komiker 7 and I participated in YOLO, but the 3 was not complete and not 4, I made the missions, please help me, I dedicated a lot to this. Thank you. b998efef-2bcb-4bbb-b515-4edf1d501035
  6. why didnt i recive my monthly reward for completing the xbox quest

in XBoX Rewards
    why didnt i recive my monthly reward for completing the xbox quest: i m still waiting and the months almost over 4985820b-1b40-44e6-98db-5262ca54ad93
  7. Why couldn't I complete #YOLO rewards Level 1?

in XBoX Rewards
    Why couldn't I complete #YOLO rewards Level 1?: Hello. I had purchased "Forza Motersports 6 Platinum Edition Bundle" on 7th November from the console Xbox for 4947JPY, and It was not completed #YOLO Rewards Level 1 on 15th Nov. Could you...
  8. hi please tell me why ive been banned from playing my online games ive done completely nothing ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi please tell me why ive been banned from playing my online games ive done completely nothing ...: Hey hello i went to play battlefield 4 online and it ses ive been banned from xbox live features ive dont nothing wrong for this 2 happen i dont add people i dont hav kinect to chat to any1 to...
  9. Xbox Why no bring Midnight club LA complete edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Why no bring Midnight club LA complete edition: Dear, Xbox Why you guys don't bring back Midnight Club LA Complete Edition Back as backwards Compatibility That Game was the best selling racing game in 2009 but you guys make amazing games and...
  10. Why does Microsoft Jigsaw shut down after completing a puzzle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Jigsaw shut down after completing a puzzle?: Every time I complete a puzzle (downloads) the whole Microsoft Jigsaw closes and I have to reopen to do another puzzle. This is very frustrating. Can it be fixed?...