Why is my Xbox One X only showing dark colors/gray scale?

Discus and support Why is my Xbox One X only showing dark colors/gray scale? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] I’ll attach a picture to better represent my problem bevause I’m not sure how to explain it. I’ve already attempted to fix the problem many... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cadeyjones, Mar 7, 2021.

1. cadeyjones
    cadeyjones Guest

Why is my Xbox One X only showing dark colors/gray scale? [​IMG]
    I’ll attach a picture to better represent my problem bevause I’m not sure how to explain it.

I’ve already attempted to fix the problem many times. Reset TV, reset xbox, disconected HMDI on both ends. My TV isn’t the problem because all other apps on my TV work just fine. The Xbox was working just fine yesterday, but when I got on today this happened. Prior to this I have had absolutley no problems. I haven’t even had this Xbox One X for a year yet. What can I do to fix this? Have y’all seen this happen before?

:)

cadeyjones, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Biggshow Win User

What are your favorite color combos for design lab controllers?

Dark blues and grays and even gold accents
    Did they add different colors for the USA? I didn't see a dark blue yesterday when I checked. It is the only reason I haven't bought one. I did not like the only blue option they had.
  3. PressBtoCouch Win User

TV recognizing entire Netflix app as HDR

I have the same issue with my sony X850e - it's really ****, Netflix doesn't care - I've talked to their support many times. Everything works great on my One X and my TV except for Netflix. Boots up and the entire App is HDR - dark, gray, and washed-out
    colors. If I disable HDR on my tv or xbox and reset the app it looks/works fine.
  4. MaximumExtreme Win User

Pandora app showing up twice in ready to install list.

I had this happen to me before as well. What did was just delete on of them and make sure its not the original. I had this happen to my xbox acc app to where one was showing up green colored and the other gray colored. The green one should be the official
    app so delete the gray. If you delete both and re-install it shouldn't be a problem either.
  5. CHAKA PAKUNI Win User

Xbox Oe X Scorpio HDR Washed Out

Coming from the Xbox One S, Forza 7 played perfectly. Got my Xbox One X and now it’s taking 15 seconds to load stock paint jobs. The Subaru legendary BRZ instead of showing up as metallic showed up as primer gray. WTF? This is a horrible downgrade at
    the cost of $550. If you are looking to get the One X for this game,
  6. Avoid My Snipes Win User

Sexual Harassment

** Update

Recents have already been checked and she can't remember... She remembers the gamer picture. She says it's just the Xbox symbol (circle with green "X" in it) with a gray background color. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Why is my Xbox One X only showing dark colors/gray scale? - Similar Threads - Why showing dark

2. Why is MW showing on 2 drives? Why is it 300gigs?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is MW showing on 2 drives? Why is it 300gigs?: So i just started to redownload MW and im suprised its 300gigs now lol like wtf? And when i view the game it shows its on 2 drives but when i click on the internal (which is 2nd drive its...
  3. My Kinect is not connecting to twitch like not showing up to broadcast from it any ideas why

in XboX Insiders
    My Kinect is not connecting to twitch like not showing up to broadcast from it any ideas why: [IMG] submitted by /u/deshaun-Mitchell [link] [comments]
  4. Today shows why an online only console should never happen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Today shows why an online only console should never happen: I turn on my console today and am required to update the system; no problem. When I'm done updating, I cannot sign in. I check out the status of Xbox Live and once again there is an outage for...
  5. Why is my series x showing up as an Xbox one on website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series x showing up as an Xbox one on website: My series x shows up as an xbox one on the website under my devices and as home console. If i enter in my serial number it then adds a second device (which is my series x) but still keeps the xbox...
  6. Why have they removed the red number icon from the guide that shows at a glance how many...

in XboX Insiders
    Why have they removed the red number icon from the guide that shows at a glance how many...: I’m in preview beta and it’s disappeared in latest update. Why do they just take things away all the time submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  7. why do I have is it not showing up as owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do I have is it not showing up as owned: I pre-ordered call of duty cold war and have completed the download as well as season one update. I am currently downloadinga second update and still can't play any of the game not even the...
  8. Why are my games I brought on my xbox account not showing up for me to play on my PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my games I brought on my xbox account not showing up for me to play on my PC?: Around half a year ago, a sold my Xbox one as I was moving to PC. What I was unaware of is that I can still play games that I brought on xbox store with my PC (if they are compatible of course.)...
  9. Why does lightstream show a black screen now?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does lightstream show a black screen now?: Just the other day i was streaming just fine and now all it shows is a black screen on the live feed how can i fix this submitted by /u/MKIZZDOT [link] [comments]
  10. Unknown Xbox One Showing Up in My Microsoft Account Why ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown Xbox One Showing Up in My Microsoft Account Why ?: [img] The Xbox One in the Upper Right Corner I Have no Idea where it's coming from I removed all My old xbox since getting Xbox Series X. Another Issue the Unknown Xbox One showing up making...