Why is my xbox remote keep disconnecting

Discus and support Why is my xbox remote keep disconnecting in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't know what is wrong with my remote. It keeps disconnecting for no reason and I've updated it and It still does it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DominicValentino, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Why is my xbox remote keep disconnecting

I don't know what is wrong with my remote. It keeps disconnecting for no reason and I've updated it and It still does it

:)

DominicValentino, Aug 30, 2019
  2. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

Do you use batteries? I found that when i used them my controller would randomly disconnect even though they had some juice left in them, simply due to them being loose in the battery compartment.
  3. ThorX360 Win User

4. Mister Beep Win User

My remotes keep disconnecting

5. Blackforce Dale Win User

Xbox One Remote Signal

Thanks Linden for the reply? However Did you read my post? My post relates to the Xbox One Media Remote, not a controller. Although I do also suffer from controller disconnects of which I have detailed here.

www.blackforce.co.uk/.../xbox-one-reconnect-controller-disconnects-all-the-time

Why does everyone just keep referring us to the controller troubleshooting page. Everyone has tried all those steps!!!! Anyway back to the problem. The remote is not accurate enough or act the same way as any other remote.
  6. RoboticFlora Win User

Xbox One Official Media Remote is now VERY slow

My remote will send a command for one keypress, and then the console will not respond to another keypress for 5 minutes. I've tried chatting with xbox support but the chat keeps getting disconnected. Is there an 800 number?

Also, is there a way to roll back the update so my remote works again until a better fix is available??
Thema:

1. Why is my xbox remote keep disconnecting - Similar Threads - Why remote keep

2. Which games are good to play with your significant other and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which games are good to play with your significant other and why?: Any sonic the hedgehog Any Halo in all the retro throwback games 8edf40fd-c01d-4320-9a60-a89feb3c7733
  3. Xbox Console Streaming why a requirement for 5mb upload.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming why a requirement for 5mb upload.: Really curious to know, why console streaming is locked behind a 5mb upload limit, as I thought this was for console streaming on the lan? If not, could this support be provided. Upload speed...
  4. Why do you hate your customers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do you hate your customers?: Hi, I have the worst last month and a half, on the phone, with your xbox support people. I have filed tons of reports, I have called tons of times. AND NOT ONE PERSON CAN HELP ME GET BACK MY...
  5. Why 'Solitary Warfare' Could be a Game Changer for Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why 'Solitary Warfare' Could be a Game Changer for Xbox Series X: In 2001 Microsoft released the original Xbox along with Halo: Combat Evolved. This new console and 5 years later game call Gears Of War two games took the world by storm, and by the end of the...
  6. Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into...: Both set up with Dolby access app - PC volume is around 10db quieter, however xbox is plagued by pops and other audio artifacts. Shouldn't the output be identical from the same app on same...
  7. why is my xbox showing that im using mouse an keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox showing that im using mouse an keyboard: Using hotspot on t mobile to connect. When i joined regiment in COD, player details is showing that im using mouse an keyboard. Will this buff my play?, using an Elite controller, is it just a...
  8. Remote downloads completey broke last week and they got fixed last week. Why am I still...

in XboX Insiders
    Remote downloads completey broke last week and they got fixed last week. Why am I still...: Why is remote downloading so difficult to get right. Using the game pass app i test it out a lot and at times it works straight away but right now I’ve just queued 4 games on the app and not one...
  9. Why does my DirectTv remote and setup no longer work fully after I have installed my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my DirectTv remote and setup no longer work fully after I have installed my Xbox One?: I just setup my xbox ONE and I routed my directtv reciever to the xbox one like instruted. I followed all of the setup instructions to make the Live TV work. Now I am unable to use my directtv...
  10. Why can't I connect to remote servers for Spartacus Legends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I connect to remote servers for Spartacus Legends?: Every time I try to play Spartacus Legends I get an error message that they are unable to connect to servers. I have tried over and over but can't connect. I spent a lot of my money on this game...