Why is my xbox remote keep disconnecting

Discus and support Why is my xbox remote keep disconnecting in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't know what is wrong with my remote. It keeps disconnecting for no reason and I've updated it and It still does it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DominicValentino, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Why is my xbox remote keep disconnecting

I don't know what is wrong with my remote. It keeps disconnecting for no reason and I've updated it and It still does it

:)

DominicValentino, Aug 30, 2019
  2. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

Do you use batteries? I found that when i used them my controller would randomly disconnect even though they had some juice left in them, simply due to them being loose in the battery compartment.
  3. ThorX360 Win User

4. Mister Beep Win User

My remotes keep disconnecting

5. Blackforce Dale Win User

Xbox One Remote Signal

Thanks Linden for the reply? However Did you read my post? My post relates to the Xbox One Media Remote, not a controller. Although I do also suffer from controller disconnects of which I have detailed here.

www.blackforce.co.uk/.../xbox-one-reconnect-controller-disconnects-all-the-time

Why does everyone just keep referring us to the controller troubleshooting page. Everyone has tried all those steps!!!! Anyway back to the problem. The remote is not accurate enough or act the same way as any other remote.
  6. RoboticFlora Win User

Xbox One Official Media Remote is now VERY slow

My remote will send a command for one keypress, and then the console will not respond to another keypress for 5 minutes. I've tried chatting with xbox support but the chat keeps getting disconnected. Is there an 800 number?

Also, is there a way to roll back the update so my remote works again until a better fix is available??
Thema:

1. Why is my xbox remote keep disconnecting - Similar Threads - Why remote keep

2. Why is the XBOX ONE X an unrepairable console, what can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the XBOX ONE X an unrepairable console, what can I do?: My son's Xbox X gives a black screen. After a visit to Microsoft Store the assistant did some checks and said that he can't get the repair mode on which indicates a problem which cant be repaired....
  3. Why has Record from Now been buried and not anymore accessible via the Xbox button???

in XboX Insiders
    Why has Record from Now been buried and not anymore accessible via the Xbox button???: Hello I capture game content (FIFA matches) very often on my external 4TB HDD. My captures are between 20 to 30 min long. This was super easy to do before this last change, it just needed 3...
  4. Is there a Xbox One Recovery DVD Media downloadable somewhere, and if not, Why not ?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a Xbox One Recovery DVD Media downloadable somewhere, and if not, Why not ?: I see people bricking their xboxes everywhere, especially in the insiders preview-updates builds. It would make only sense that microsoft has a .iso for a DVD or BR disc image for download to use...
  5. why am i still suspended even though the suspension time is over

in XBoX on Consoles
    why am i still suspended even though the suspension time is over: i have waited the day of suspension and it is still going even though the site says it is over 28c736c0-42ae-4ff7-861c-2d62e7d3a2dd
  6. Wondering why the priority for Insiders wasn't given For Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Wondering why the priority for Insiders wasn't given For Xcloud?: I have been in the Insiders program for 5 years and 7 months and I am in the top 600 ranking, yet I still have not received an invite. I love being in the program and I feel like I do a lot of...
  7. Why do Microsoft subscriptions change mid-month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do Microsoft subscriptions change mid-month?: So I know Games with Gold changes games on 15th but I didn't realise this was the way with all things. I subscribed to Game Pass last month and was playing a game recently that said leaving soon,...
  8. why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass: why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass 42583586-05eb-4a6d-b074-bdbd832d7afd
  9. Why does my DirectTv remote and setup no longer work fully after I have installed my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my DirectTv remote and setup no longer work fully after I have installed my Xbox One?: I just setup my xbox ONE and I routed my directtv reciever to the xbox one like instruted. I followed all of the setup instructions to make the Live TV work. Now I am unable to use my directtv...
  10. Why can't I connect to remote servers for Spartacus Legends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I connect to remote servers for Spartacus Legends?: Every time I try to play Spartacus Legends I get an error message that they are unable to connect to servers. I have tried over and over but can't connect. I spent a lot of my money on this game...