Why is my Xbox Tenure Badge gone?

Discus and support Why is my Xbox Tenure Badge gone? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, The last couple of months i have not had a gold subscription active, I enjoyed having my 5 year tenure badge even though ive played for much... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by noffke, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:12 AM.

1. noffke
    noffke Guest

Hello,

The last couple of months i have not had a gold subscription active, I enjoyed having my 5 year tenure badge even though ive played for much longer, and im sad to find out after resubscribing to Gold it is gone.

Will it re-appear after some time? I'd hate to have thrown hundreds of dollars at a subscription over the years and nothing to show for it.

:)

2. ENCRYPT3DBR0K3R Win User

16 year Tenure badge disappeared please help Microsoft :(

UPDATE: TENURE BADGE IS BACK + UPDATED TO PROPER YEAR! 17 YEAR BADGE! LOVE XBOX LIVE! THANK YOU MICROSOFT.
  3. Scrogginsanity Win User

no tenure on xbox one?

The tenure numbers are a horrible font, but that is an 8. Mine is currently a 7, and it took me quite a while to realize that the green tenure badge is what it is on Xbox One.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

The tenure badge only shows if you have an active gold or gamepass ultimate subscription.

If you've renewed your gold again after not having it for a bit your tenure should reappear but it sometimes takes a while.The tenure badge can be a bit slow to update sometimes.
  5. HassanB Win User

Ambassador profile

You'll need to wait until your tenure goes up that's why that big 1 isn't going anywhere. Tenure and XP is what affects the Xbox Community Level rank. XP is the only thing that affects the Ambassador level now. There are no badges for Enforcement United
    and Xbox Community Level. For now, you'll only be seeing the updated Ambassador icons on your gamer card.
  6. BusGod Win User

My number of years badge thing isn't showing up

@Synth - Are you talking about the green circle with the number on it on your Console for your Xbox Live Tenure? Or a Forum badge of some type?
Thema:

1. Why is my Xbox Tenure Badge gone? - Similar Threads - Why Tenure Badge

2. Why can I not get Solitaire Collection to sign in on my computer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not get Solitaire Collection to sign in on my computer?: Yesterday this worked but today Solitaire collection will not sign in. All it does have the dots in a circle go on and on. Never signing in. 64a733a3-e56a-458c-b2fc-403ecf273dc8
  3. Why can't I chat with support anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I chat with support anymore?: I have put in the questions that describe my issue then all it says is "chat with an xbox gamer" or wait an hour an a half for a call. I want the chat available 24/7 how the hecc do I get on it...
  4. Is there a way to change the Halo Reach reticle position on the MCC on Xbox One? If not, why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to change the Halo Reach reticle position on the MCC on Xbox One? If not, why?: Why isn't there an option to change your reticle on Xbox One? 7f01f328-eb31-4d09-8dfa-8f1f04955a1e
  5. Why?????? Digital Issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why?????? Digital Issue.: Just got a 360 for cheap. I bought Dragon Age Origins and when I click New Game it says the Disc is unreadable. Tf?????? Someone help before I smash it. d19f381d-3813-4d26-bfc7-744605d84d70
  6. Why was i suspended for 7 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was i suspended for 7 days: I was trying to put up a post asking for a giftcard nit knowing that it was against the rules and then after a few attempts i got suspended even though others had done it before and it was for 7...
  7. Why does it say oops not sure what happened there in the xbox store when I hit checkout...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why does it say oops not sure what happened there in the xbox store when I hit checkout...: I previously had ordered a series from the microsoft store but fed ex deemed it undeliverable and sent it back to microsoft now I've tried reordering it and every time I get to checkout with...
  8. Why can't i pay for premium solitaire? I am in Canada and it won't let me change country...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i pay for premium solitaire? I am in Canada and it won't let me change country...: Why can't i pay for premium solitaire? I am in Canada and it won't let me change country from United States 13153195-f013-404e-8602-cebe660191f5
  9. Xbox tenure year changed from 7 years to 5 years? Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox tenure year changed from 7 years to 5 years? Why?: I check my profile every now and then on my Xbox One. I recently noticed that my tenure year that shows in the circle in the bottom left-hand side, has changed from 7 years to 5 years. It has...
  10. Why has my tenure gone down? It was on 8 last time I checked and has gone down to 7.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my tenure gone down? It was on 8 last time I checked and has gone down to 7.: My tenure was on 8 when I checked a few weeks ago and it has now gone down to 7. Is there a reason why? 76a63a36-9df1-455f-be57-28a9d2a9dadf