Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into...

Discus and support Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Both set up with Dolby access app - PC volume is around 10db quieter, however xbox is plagued by pops and other audio artifacts. Shouldn't the output... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Twpo826, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Twpo826
    Twpo826 Guest

Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into...

Both set up with Dolby access app - PC volume is around 10db quieter, however xbox is plagued by pops and other audio artifacts.

Shouldn't the output be identical from the same app on same settings between the 2 devices?

:)

Twpo826, Feb 22, 2020
  2. FlashSpirit3 Win User

Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into same receiver?

Sorry you are having an issue with the dynamic sound range. It is so annoying and makes me jump out of my seat. 3x louder is a heck of a lot!

The problem is with the Netflix app on Xbox One and Dolby Atmos. They do not work together. The issue is with Netflix and their inability to work with Atmos properly, especially with the dynamic range.

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/23889?q=Using Netflix on your Xbox

There is no solution at the moment. Please do contact Netflix and express your concerns and wishes.

Thank you for contacting us. Please let us know if you learn more!
  3. Twpo826 Win User

Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into same receiver?

My xbox is an original xbox one not an S or X. Sound system fully updated and working well for everything except xbox one netflix.
  4. schnurren Win User

Hello Twpo826,

From what I can find on the internet, I see that the Netflix app on Xbox One can be a bit buggy, so I don't know if that can be the issue here.

May I know what Xbox One model do you have? Its your Sound System fully updated to the last firmware too?

schnurrer
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

We are on the same boat, dear friend. we all are waiting for the Xbox app fix. I understand you completely. But, as always, we all need some patience.
  6. schnurren Win User

Then the best idea would be contacting Netflix to see if they are aware of the issue, as they are the ones who developed the app.

You can try contacting then using this link : https://help.netflix.com

schnurrer
Thema:

1. Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into... - Similar Threads - Why Netflix Atmos

2. Why am I asked to give my son's account permission to run Netflix when using my own account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I asked to give my son's account permission to run Netflix when using my own account?: I recently created an Xbox account for my son. He was logged into the Xbox One, and I wanted to watch Netflix, so I switched to my account and ran Netflix. I was then asked for my passkey and...
  3. why cant i watch netflix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i watch netflix?: I open netflix, prompts me that an update is needed, i select to download , update wont download, error code 445E-0000-D080-0200-8007-2741 , why wont the update download? Ive already checked my...
  4. why did they remove hand gesture on Netflix???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did they remove hand gesture on Netflix???: xbox was pumping up hand gesture, and how we can control Netflix whit are hand motions, but then they take away that feature. WAs going on xbox??? you have good feature, and then you remove them....
  5. Having Netflix issues and I think I know why, but I just can't seem to fix it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having Netflix issues and I think I know why, but I just can't seem to fix it.: So I've been having this problem where, when I try to watch a title in the Netflix app, the video might play for ten seconds, if that, freeze, then say "We're having trouble playing this title...
  6. WHY IS THE XBOX ONE A PILE OF [Mod Removed]? - NETFLIX ISSUES!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY IS THE XBOX ONE A PILE OF [Mod Removed]? - NETFLIX ISSUES!!!: Like it doesn't suck enough that I over paid for a xbox one, day one edition with the worthless kenitx. This pile of [Mod Removed] can't do anything without being unplugged from the wall...
  7. Why does Netflix require passcode just to load the app now??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Netflix require passcode just to load the app now??: Ok, so all of a sudden the Netflix app has become an issue. It now makes me use the family passcode just to load the app. it used to load the app, and then require a passcode when a user was...
  8. Netflix Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Why?: Why does Netflix not have a skip forward and backward button on the xbox one.It's frustrating not having this. 5fb3d7c5-868f-41d1-acf6-40f06628de1f
  9. Searching Videos via Voice doesn't include Netflix -- Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Searching Videos via Voice doesn't include Netflix -- Why?: As the title reads, I am trying to use voice commands, "Xbox BING", "Search Netflix for Action Videos". In the "Ways to Watch" section, Netflix is NEVER an option. How do I change this to filter...
  10. Why no Netflix Super HD on Xbox One or 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why no Netflix Super HD on Xbox One or 360: The quality of Netflix movies on all platforms with the exclusion of the Wii version, are identical. The ' Super HD' only appears on older firmware of Netflix, as my Smart TV has the same version...