Why is no one fixing or being honest about issues with custom gamerpics not uploading on...

Discus and support Why is no one fixing or being honest about issues with custom gamerpics not uploading on... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, I am asking about why there is a issue with uploading custom gamer pics on Xbox ones profile section and why are people being given the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by parker1inya, Apr 22, 2020.

1. parker1inya
    parker1inya Guest

Why is no one fixing or being honest about issues with custom gamerpics not uploading on...

Dear Microsoft, I am asking about why there is a issue with uploading custom gamer pics on Xbox ones profile section and why are people being given the run around and not told about the real issue?, I am a streamer on the mixer platform and I had my mixer
    logo as my gamer pic but two weeks ago it vanished and it was replaced with my old gamer pic and I have repeatedly tried to upload my custom logo only to be told in a message. "Sorry, we can't upload the picture right now. Try again in a little while": well
    I would call two weeks more than a little while. Now I had this logo picture up for five months so there is nothing wrong with the logo picture I was using. Could someone please explain what the real issue is. kind regards .

Why is no one fixing or being honest about issues with custom gamerpics not uploading on... [​IMG]

:)

parker1inya, Apr 22, 2020
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Why is no one fixing or being honest about issues with custom gamerpics not uploading on xbox one profiles!!!!!

Not sure why it would have vanished, perhaps you accidentally changed it at some point, as for why you can't upload/change it again, others have already explained, so I won't repeat.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Why is no one fixing or being honest about issues with custom gamerpics not uploading on xbox one profiles!!!!!

This is the only information that has been given regarding gamerpics:

As people look to gaming for social connection, Xbox is seeing record numbers across Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live, and Mixer. To streamline moderation and ensure the best experience for the community, Xbox has made small adjustments. Some features like
    uploading custom gamerpics, club pics, and club backgrounds are temporarily disabled (as noted on
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us)

There's nothing wrong with the pic you're trying to use. The system itself is just disabled for the time being.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Custom gamerpics has been disabled in order to streamline moderation while more people than usual are at home using services.

You can see it on the Xbox Support site under notifications:
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

They haven't made an official announcement for when things will return.
  5. MonjaJozef Win User

Nobody in the world was prepared for this kind of situation. Millions at home and heavy servers overload. Microsoft had to compromise for all of us to continue with all other activities. I advise patience and understanding. This will not last forever.
    Wish you the very best.
  6. ImDieci Win User

Due to the Coronavirus, gamer pics, club pics, and club backgrounds have been disabled. This issue will most likely be resolved when the Coronavirus dies down.
Thema:

1. Why is no one fixing or being honest about issues with custom gamerpics not uploading on... - Similar Threads - Why fixing being

2. Could you please fix this? I don't understand why this should be inappropriate. I don't...

in XboX Insiders
    Could you please fix this? I don't understand why this should be inappropriate. I don't...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Saimondek [link] [comments]
  3. Why is this bug not fixed for a long time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is this bug not fixed for a long time?: Dear Microsoft This bug has not been fixed for a long time and its really annoying that the fact we are at quarantine in the current situation with covid-19. We cant join other people world using...
  4. afterglow headset dongle isnt recognized by the console...any advice, why and how to fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    afterglow headset dongle isnt recognized by the console...any advice, why and how to fix?: Hooked the dongleup , recognized. turned off ,doesnt recognize. Headset paired, nada from console...advise, please ab6bfeb1-f2b3-4620-86d8-a893a1ad1ff9
  5. Is their a reason my Xbox id shows up in my Minecraft username and why I have to pay to fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    Is their a reason my Xbox id shows up in my Minecraft username and why I have to pay to fix it?: Please tell me submitted by /u/DerpBoiDerp [link] [comments]
  6. Does anyone know why my game bar will only look like this , or how to fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know why my game bar will only look like this , or how to fix it?: [IMG] submitted by /u/KingKrmit [link] [comments]
  7. Why am I having these issues and how do I fix them?

in XboX Insiders
    Why am I having these issues and how do I fix them?: I have everything, the correct controller to the inside hub app, but when I try to play on my phone it just shows me the options of either to get the hub or join project X. submitted by...
  8. Why has OneGuide not been fixed yet? [mod removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has OneGuide not been fixed yet? [mod removed]: Can someone from Xbox please get in contact with me about the above ticket. Been getting the runaround for over a month now. The last troubleshooting step was to create a insider hub account and...
  9. Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...: This seems to be a recurring problem wherein a parent tried to buy Fortnite V-bucks for their child but accidentally bought them under the parent's account and now cannot transfer the V-bucks. The...
  10. Why is the Xbox One OS buggier than the Xbox 360's and why isn't it being fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Xbox One OS buggier than the Xbox 360's and why isn't it being fixed?: Doesn't it seem like the Xbox One was rushed to market and we are basically testing it and finding a bunch of bugs, which they still haven't fixed more than a year after launch? I don't remember...