Why is "nonazilla" not available as a gamertag or any variation?

Discus and support Why is "nonazilla" not available as a gamertag or any variation? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why is the name , , Mecha, Super, qsddw, or any other variation of the name not available? This has to be an issue related to the system and not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nonazilla, Feb 12, 2019.

1. nonazilla
    nonazilla Guest

Why is the name , , Mecha, Super, qsddw, or any other variation of the name not available? This has to be an issue related to the system and not because all the variations including "" in
    them are taken. An obscure name such as this one would not have all these variations taken. I talked with support and they dragged me along saying that the name was unavailable and that was that. How is this possible and why? This is the name I would like
    and any other name doesn't work for me. I need to know why I can't have this name and saying it's just unavailable is not good enough for me.

:)

nonazilla, Feb 12, 2019
  2. nonazilla Win User

If the system says it's unavailave then there is nothing else that can be done. They're either taken in some form on some Microsoft service or they're blocked for some reason or another (maybe because they include the word nazi). No one here would
    have any more insight into why the system won't allow it.
    Finally a good response.
  3. nonazilla Win User

COME ON?!? did you not read what I said? This is so stupid. There is no reason it should not be available!
  4. Smwutches Win User

If the system says it's unavailave then there is nothing else that can be done. They're either taken in some form on some Microsoft service or they're blocked for some reason or another (maybe because they include the word nazi). No one here would have
    any more insight into why the system won't allow it.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Because it is not available in the system. You will either have to wait until (if ever) available or pick another name. There is nothing anyone in the forums or customer support to free it up.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Also you would be amazed by all the names that are taken already, I spent a long time, days before I was able to find one I was happy with that wasn't being used. I was really amazed that people had already thought of and used names I thought were unique
    and clever.
Thema:

1. Why is "nonazilla" not available as a gamertag or any variation? - Similar Threads - Why nonazilla available

2. Why did my xbox one external harddrive wipe itself after I plugged it into my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my xbox one external harddrive wipe itself after I plugged it into my laptop?: Let's cut to the chase. I've been trying to free up space on my laptop, so I figured "if I plug my xbox one external harddrive into my laptop, I should be able to play some of the games on it,...
  3. WHY IS MICROSOFT VIOLATING GEO BLOCKING by releaing games only in some EU regions when it...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    WHY IS MICROSOFT VIOLATING GEO BLOCKING by releaing games only in some EU regions when it...: https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/policies/geoblocking Geo-blocking and other geographically-based restrictions undermine online shopping and cross-border sales. Regulation 2018/302...
  4. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why?: So I had my birthday yesterday and today I get a message from you saying I'm banned...Fair enough but I don't know why I did text my friend saying noooo you can't join because I wanted to spend...
  5. Why everybody can't see my minecraft chat messages.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why everybody can't see my minecraft chat messages.: I've been recently playing minecraft for a while until for some unknown reason. During the time me and my friend met up on mineplex ago. He just said hello to me. I replied back hello as well. I...
  6. Why is there texture pop in on One-X enhanced games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there texture pop in on One-X enhanced games?: I used to play FH4 and FM7 on my original Xbox One and while there were texture streaming issues and pop in when playing FH4 (expected) there was none in FM7. Now that I have a One-X, I'm seeing...
  7. Why cant i send messages?? New to xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i send messages?? New to xbox: It wont let me send messages 03552c7a-e188-44db-b378-59c6a6614a19
  8. Why do my thumb grips always get so dirty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my thumb grips always get so dirty: Just as the title says, now how can i keep them looming there best or is it just a fact that they will always het grimy its a custom coloured xbox controller the thumb grips are naby blue, what do...
  9. Por que meu Forza Horizon 4 não conecta online? [Translation-Why does not my Forza Horizon...

in XBoX on Windows
    Por que meu Forza Horizon 4 não conecta online? [Translation-Why does not my Forza Horizon...: Eu comprei o Forza 4 na edição suprema pela Microsoft Store, joguei há pouco tempo, desbloqueei as partidas online e não se conecta, dá uns erros diferentes todas as vezes, mas sempre apontando...
  10. Why can I not receive refund after my card was stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not receive refund after my card was stolen: I think its quite wrong for xbox to denie me a refund when i dont even have anything thru microsoft, nor did i allow my 13 yr son to go on a spending spree, yet im told my 200$ is gone , an...