Why is "nonazilla" not available as a gamertag or any variation?

Discus and support Why is "nonazilla" not available as a gamertag or any variation? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why is the name , , Mecha, Super, qsddw, or any other variation of the name not available? This has to be an issue related to the system and not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nonazilla, Feb 12, 2019.

1. nonazilla
    nonazilla Guest

Why is the name , , Mecha, Super, qsddw, or any other variation of the name not available? This has to be an issue related to the system and not because all the variations including "" in
    them are taken. An obscure name such as this one would not have all these variations taken. I talked with support and they dragged me along saying that the name was unavailable and that was that. How is this possible and why? This is the name I would like
    and any other name doesn't work for me. I need to know why I can't have this name and saying it's just unavailable is not good enough for me.

:)

nonazilla, Feb 12, 2019
  2. nonazilla Win User

If the system says it's unavailave then there is nothing else that can be done. They're either taken in some form on some Microsoft service or they're blocked for some reason or another (maybe because they include the word nazi). No one here would
    have any more insight into why the system won't allow it.
    Finally a good response.
  3. nonazilla Win User

COME ON?!? did you not read what I said? This is so stupid. There is no reason it should not be available!
  4. Smwutches Win User

If the system says it's unavailave then there is nothing else that can be done. They're either taken in some form on some Microsoft service or they're blocked for some reason or another (maybe because they include the word nazi). No one here would have
    any more insight into why the system won't allow it.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Because it is not available in the system. You will either have to wait until (if ever) available or pick another name. There is nothing anyone in the forums or customer support to free it up.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Also you would be amazed by all the names that are taken already, I spent a long time, days before I was able to find one I was happy with that wasn't being used. I was really amazed that people had already thought of and used names I thought were unique
    and clever.
Thema:

1. Why is "nonazilla" not available as a gamertag or any variation? - Similar Threads - Why nonazilla available

2. Can't login with Xbox One into backward compatible 360 games. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login with Xbox One into backward compatible 360 games. Why?: I have an old 360 profile that I deleted and want to use my current Xbox One profile but every time the 360 game starts, it logs me out of LIVE and wont let me choose my current profile. Nothing I...
  3. Why is gamebar recording the browser at the background instead of the gameplay?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is gamebar recording the browser at the background instead of the gameplay?: I tried to record a Roblox gameplay and instead of the game window it recorded the browser at the background. I have been successful in recording this game before but sometimes this happens and I...
  4. Why do my textures never load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do my textures never load: i can play for 1 round or about twenty minutes but after that my textures stop working completely and it has been going on for the past 4 days so if i could get feedback it would be great...
  5. Why can’t I register my Xbox one controller for the warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I register my Xbox one controller for the warranty: I need to return the controller which is in its 3 month warranty period. The only apparent way is to register it on my microsoft account. Choosing register devices and accessories lets me register...
  6. Why is my crew challenges won keeping saying I have won 0 challenges but I have won 4...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my crew challenges won keeping saying I have won 0 challenges but I have won 4...: Why is my crew challenges won keeping saying I have won 0 challenges but I have won 4 challenges how do I fix it on gta5? 88fe3dd5-d95e-4d6f-bf5a-f4a3d66f0ed9
  7. Warum sieht meine spielleiste anders aus als bei anderen [Translate] Why does my game bar...

in XBoX on Windows
    Warum sieht meine spielleiste anders aus als bei anderen [Translate] Why does my game bar...: [img] oben ist bei mir und unten ist bei anderen [Translate] above is with me and down is at other [img] 9af58768-01b2-46d6-a39e-b0f778da7358
  8. Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?: Since the Preview Alpha and Preview Skip-Ahead Rings began receiving parallel updates (including today’s) once again the console in the Alpha Ring is showing release notes within the Insider App...
  9. Why can I not see family members online status in the same household on a different xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not see family members online status in the same household on a different xbox one: I and unable to see a family members online status in the same household on a different xbox one but they can see my status 0c2cf75e-5bea-4b41-a7e9-ad7d3712c050
  10. Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go: I aint paying your [mod removed ]$40 for a service you wont let me use if im gonna pay $40 [mod removed] dollars for it than i want [mod removed] pass ultimate with the rest of the months free...