Why is "nonazilla" not available as a gamertag or any variation?

Discus and support Why is "nonazilla" not available as a gamertag or any variation? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why is the name , , Mecha, Super, qsddw, or any other variation of the name not available? This has to be an issue related to the system and not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nonazilla, Feb 12, 2019 at 8:45 AM.

1. nonazilla
    nonazilla Guest

Why is the name , , Mecha, Super, qsddw, or any other variation of the name not available? This has to be an issue related to the system and not because all the variations including "" in
    them are taken. An obscure name such as this one would not have all these variations taken. I talked with support and they dragged me along saying that the name was unavailable and that was that. How is this possible and why? This is the name I would like
    and any other name doesn't work for me. I need to know why I can't have this name and saying it's just unavailable is not good enough for me.

:)

2. nonazilla Win User

If the system says it's unavailave then there is nothing else that can be done. They're either taken in some form on some Microsoft service or they're blocked for some reason or another (maybe because they include the word nazi). No one here would
    have any more insight into why the system won't allow it.
    Finally a good response.
  3. nonazilla Win User

COME ON?!? did you not read what I said? This is so stupid. There is no reason it should not be available!
  4. Smwutches Win User

If the system says it's unavailave then there is nothing else that can be done. They're either taken in some form on some Microsoft service or they're blocked for some reason or another (maybe because they include the word nazi). No one here would have
    any more insight into why the system won't allow it.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Because it is not available in the system. You will either have to wait until (if ever) available or pick another name. There is nothing anyone in the forums or customer support to free it up.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Also you would be amazed by all the names that are taken already, I spent a long time, days before I was able to find one I was happy with that wasn't being used. I was really amazed that people had already thought of and used names I thought were unique
    and clever.
Thema:

1. Why is "nonazilla" not available as a gamertag or any variation? - Similar Threads - Why nonazilla available

2. Why No Co-Op Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why No Co-Op Games?: I have been looking for a new game for my friends and I to play, but unless we want to play a shooter there are no "Good" multiplayer/CoOp games out there... Really want a "Witcher 3 / Skyrim"...
  3. Why can't I upload my image for my gamerpicture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I upload my image for my gamerpicture: I'm trying to upload my custom profile picture on the xbox app and it does not have the button all the sudden why is this happening 618cc840-2123-4a0d-a194-016a1c78ea7f
  4. my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and...: Microsoft closed my account, I don't know why unless my account was hacked. I opened a new account today. in my old account I had redeemed rewards points for 3 months of xbox live gold plus I...
  5. If we have to follow rules...why dont they?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If we have to follow rules...why dont they?: Why does the so called enforcement team hide instead of having a way for customers to speak to them directly? I was given an account suspension. The following evening I filed a case review and the...
  6. Why Did My Console Get Suspended?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Did My Console Get Suspended?: I have a question for the Enforcement team. Why did my console get suspended? I don't remember doing anything wrong with my account or xbox. In the morning of the day before i got suspended i was...
  7. Почему в бесплатных играх платный онлайн ? [Why free online games?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Почему в бесплатных играх платный онлайн ? [Why free online games?]: Почему у такой замечательной компании такая проблема ? Почему,когда я хочу поиграть в бесплатную игру,где есть онлайн мне нужна подписка ??? Игра же бесплатная.Логично же или я чего-то не понимаю...
  8. If xbox and win 10 pc uses same os then why xbox cds dont run on win 10 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If xbox and win 10 pc uses same os then why xbox cds dont run on win 10 pc: I have heard that xbox, hololens, pc, etc uses same os but why we cant run xbox cds on pc. Ihave internet problems and i can only access cds, dvds, etc 51babaa0-aab6-4d50-93b5-6683f2bb10ff
  9. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY I HAVE BEEN BANNED AND I WANT MY ACCOUNT UNBANNED IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY I HAVE BEEN BANNED AND I WANT MY ACCOUNT UNBANNED IMMEDIATELY: i got banned 40 mins after sending a message saying how aold are you, [Mod Removed - Profanity] 8 lol, to a guy who just tried to scam me and then proceeded tol act like a child and annoy me, you...
  10. my account got blocked and i dont know why plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account got blocked and i dont know why plz help: i got a email that said your account is blocked could u help me 06e1ecfd-4877-4c31-b50e-70ad1e582c76