Why is "nonazilla" not available as a gamertag or any variation?

Discus and support Why is "nonazilla" not available as a gamertag or any variation? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why is the name , , Mecha, Super, qsddw, or any other variation of the name not available? This has to be an issue related to the system and not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nonazilla, Feb 12, 2019.

1. nonazilla
    nonazilla Guest

Why is the name , , Mecha, Super, qsddw, or any other variation of the name not available? This has to be an issue related to the system and not because all the variations including "" in
    them are taken. An obscure name such as this one would not have all these variations taken. I talked with support and they dragged me along saying that the name was unavailable and that was that. How is this possible and why? This is the name I would like
    and any other name doesn't work for me. I need to know why I can't have this name and saying it's just unavailable is not good enough for me.

:)

nonazilla, Feb 12, 2019
  2. nonazilla Win User

If the system says it's unavailave then there is nothing else that can be done. They're either taken in some form on some Microsoft service or they're blocked for some reason or another (maybe because they include the word nazi). No one here would
    have any more insight into why the system won't allow it.
    Finally a good response.
  3. nonazilla Win User

COME ON?!? did you not read what I said? This is so stupid. There is no reason it should not be available!
  4. Smwutches Win User

If the system says it's unavailave then there is nothing else that can be done. They're either taken in some form on some Microsoft service or they're blocked for some reason or another (maybe because they include the word nazi). No one here would have
    any more insight into why the system won't allow it.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Because it is not available in the system. You will either have to wait until (if ever) available or pick another name. There is nothing anyone in the forums or customer support to free it up.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Also you would be amazed by all the names that are taken already, I spent a long time, days before I was able to find one I was happy with that wasn't being used. I was really amazed that people had already thought of and used names I thought were unique
    and clever.
Thema:

1. Why is "nonazilla" not available as a gamertag or any variation? - Similar Threads - Why nonazilla available

2. Why are people so mad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are people so mad?: I have had an Xbox for over 15 years and I'm so done with it. What a waste of money. Some dude calls me out on NHL and tells me to never play goalie again, I say **** off bud and I get suspended...
  3. Why Getting Great Offers for Nintendo Switch Online Games ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Getting Great Offers for Nintendo Switch Online Games ?: GettingNintendo Switch onlinegames cheaper seems to be tricky, however, it is possible if you choose a great price comparison platform. Choose the best of all and be sure: we will make the best...
  4. Xbox Companion > Xbox App! Why are you forcing us to change to the inferior app?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Companion > Xbox App! Why are you forcing us to change to the inferior app?: Xbox Companion App lets you See parties, who is in a party, and lets you make parties Xbox App DOES NOT. Why are you shoving this trash app down our throats that is completely inferior in...
  5. Why do I need a backup payment?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I need a backup payment?: Hello everyone. I currently had this problem before a couple months ago. The problem being that whenever I try to pay for a subscription (GPU, Gold, etc.) It asks me for a backup payment. I...
  6. Why does my account keep locking

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account keep locking: Everything ive done to try and fix it but its still not working 2 step verifacation= didnt work change password=didnt work microsoft support=Keep telling me the same thing over and over that...
  7. ¿Porqué no me dan el logro de "the end"? [Why don't you give me the achievement of "the end"?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Porqué no me dan el logro de "the end"? [Why don't you give me the achievement of "the end"?]: Cuando fua al end en maicraft no me dieron ni el logro por entrar (¿ the end?) y el logro por matar a la dragona?.y sí , los logros estan actibados y en el mundo de relpaldo volvi a entrar al end...
  8. Why does Xbox Network Transfer not allow an "Updates" only option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox Network Transfer not allow an "Updates" only option?: My son and I game share and as such we both have the same games loaded on our xboxes. However, every time there is an update (some VERY large) to a game, we both have to download it directly from...
  9. Why can i only Capture 6 seconds of Gameplay on Modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can i only Capture 6 seconds of Gameplay on Modern warfare: I've power cycled my Xbox one x, I've uninstalled the game and re installed, I've cleared all of my past captures and i still only get 6 seconds, even after putting it on the lowest setting,...
  10. Why does the New Mixer Experience have no Low Latency mode? Everytime I use mixer I have to...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does the New Mixer Experience have no Low Latency mode? Everytime I use mixer I have to...: Low latency helps me share some live gameplay with my friends and we all comment about it. Having a 30s delay makes it worthless. submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]