Why is "One Leaves" is an Xbox exclusive?

Discus and support Why is "One Leaves" is an Xbox exclusive? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I founded out there was a game called "One Leaves", So I founded out it was a Xbox One exclusive, Any questions why it was a exclusive?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JordanMann1, Jan 15, 2020 at 1:02 PM.

1. JordanMann1
    JordanMann1 Guest

So I founded out there was a game called "One Leaves", So I founded out it was a Xbox One exclusive, Any questions why it was a exclusive?

:)

2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Its an exclusive probably because Microsoft bought the rights for it to be exclusive.
  3. i R Mr PuPPy v2 Win User

Because it was created by a company owned by microsoft, PS wants to yank games off of xbox shelves after promising release on all platforms so xbox started doing the same to PS lol
  4. Mannishpatil Win User

Interesting. Does anyone know if it is good or good enough for achievements?
  5. SixxIsDead Win User

Not too sure about this. I’ve heard of it, but never tried playing or looking into it. I might try now. 😅
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Looks interesting but does not appear to be available in the UK and just the USA.

I was curious about this but on closer investigation of the One Leaves website and it appears to be part of an FDA Quit Smoking Campaign. As for why it is an exclusive, maybe the FDA
    want to see its effectiveness as a tool to reach a younger audience for their campaign.
Thema:

1. Why is "One Leaves" is an Xbox exclusive? - Similar Threads - Why Leaves exclusive

2. Why are BC games and gift cards incompatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are BC games and gift cards incompatible?: Hi, I recently bought $35 of gift cards to get GTA IV and GTA IV: The Lost And Damned. When i went to buy it, it said “Microsoft Account Balances cannot be used in this purchase channel.”. Is...
  3. Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?: I've receieved the exact same email 13 times about my subscription renewal next month... don't need 12 more email reminders haha ebb38189-391c-48b2-ba9a-4d80e3cd98ae
  4. Why is signing into Microsoft on Minecraft awful so often

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is signing into Microsoft on Minecraft awful so often: The microsoft sign in often fails, prompting me to enter a code on another device 3-10 times a week- and more recently I am ALWAYS prompted if I would like to save purchases to my account or leave...
  5. Why aren't we told what we've done when we're banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't we told what we've done when we're banned?: I was recently banned permanently from Xbox Live without being shown what I did. Apparently "This account participated in harassment, abuse, or bullying behavior towards other players. This may...
  6. From India. Why am I getting this message while trying Console Streaming? I am Level 3 on...

in XboX Insiders
    From India. Why am I getting this message while trying Console Streaming? I am Level 3 on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MrSid117 [link] [comments]
  7. Warum gibt es im Microsoft Store häufig nur die Xbox Version eines Spiels? [Why is there...

in XBoX on Windows
    Warum gibt es im Microsoft Store häufig nur die Xbox Version eines Spiels? [Why is there...: Hallo Community Für viele Spiele z.B. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II gibt es im Microsoft Store nur die Xbox Version zu kaufen, während ich im Laden auch die PC-Version kaufen kann. Warum ist das...
  8. Why lost progress after leaving a clan? How can i regain lost progress?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why lost progress after leaving a clan? How can i regain lost progress?: I lost progress and ability to become a clan member of a new clan after I left a clan...Why? Can progress be restored Help please? dc222318-ba4e-48dc-b27c-99031806aa7c
  9. Support Unanswered, wow and you wonder why people get pissed off and leave the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support Unanswered, wow and you wonder why people get pissed off and leave the game: There are at least 8 pages (that is as far as I went back - wasting my time mind you looking back) of unanswered support problems, is there anyone who is drawing a paycheck who cares about their...
  10. got banned playing breakout asked why had 4 wittness n screen shot saying i didnt leave. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got banned playing breakout asked why had 4 wittness n screen shot saying i didnt leave. ...: sent. me. here 2 tell............. 1 hr wasted for 9min ban contact. me. please. i. wont a apolgy. and farscape seanson 4 eposide 4. i did pay. for it. and why. r. there 100 fullstops ?...