why is redeem points always not working?????

Discus and support why is redeem points always not working????? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Fix this already! I‘M done spending on xbox if i cant spend my reward points i make!!! Fix the issue or give me back my money i spent it gets old! Then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rk34, Feb 21, 2020.

1. rk34
    rk34 Guest

Fix this already! I‘M done spending on xbox if i cant spend my reward points i make!!! Fix the issue or give me back my money i spent it gets old! Then you fill out a support thing and it wont even send! Lol

:)

2. FadingToJosh Win User

XBF's reply is spot on. That is the redeem page. If you have insufficient points, you won't be able to redeem items. It will however show how many you have vs. how many are required though.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are attempting to redeem these Microsoft Rewards points but are experiencing difficulties.

Where are you attempting to redeem these points from? Are you doing this from the

Redeem page
    in the Rewards section of the Microsoft site, or are you attempting to redeem these on your console?

Some have reported that you have found favorable results when using their console to redeem these points, but using an alternate browser might produce better results.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  4. ngocphi Win User

HUGE Marketplace problem after account migration

alibuggy i don't think you know what the issue is

using 2100 ms points is fine but if you purchase 2100ms points from UK they can only be redeemed on a UK account

UK points cannot be redeemed on CZ

this is why we always say purchase points and content from where you actually live in

you can create A UK account if you want and redeem the UK points there

but remeber your disk language and dlc language must match

if you purchase the disk for your region and have the correct account region for your disk then you would be fine
  5. Pragmatic Troll Win User

Requesting mercy - points expired during HUGE, miserable power outage on Eastern Coast.

Why didn't you redeem the points and not spend them?
  6. XAimerGamerX Win User

I just got an Xbox One Controller $0.00. What have you scored with Microsoft Rewards points?

I really need to start saving my points. I always redeem them on sweepstakes lol
Thema:

1. why is redeem points always not working????? - Similar Threads - why redeem points

2. Pq nao consigo resgatar meu código -[Translation - Why can't I redeem my code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pq nao consigo resgatar meu código -[Translation - Why can't I redeem my code]: não consigo resgatar meu código -[Translation - I can't redeem my code] e0db6d22-c5db-4675-b8f1-0b80a0826431
  3. Why when i try to redeem my 6 months of spotify premium wit xbox game pass ultimate it...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why when i try to redeem my 6 months of spotify premium wit xbox game pass ultimate it...: I joined xbox game pass ultimate and when I click to receive my free spotify or discord nitro it just says error try again later?Is there something I should do different??...
  4. Why am I unable to redeem my Xbox Live Gold gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to redeem my Xbox Live Gold gift card?: I've tried multiple times, got "Code not found". Contacted Sainsbury's (the shop I got the gift card from), told me to contact Microsoft. Did that, not got a reply. Can someone please help me?...
  5. Why can't I redeem my code? - Rewards - Smite

in XBoX Rewards
    Why can't I redeem my code? - Rewards - Smite: I am part of the rewards programm and I redeemed a code for 200 gems and 15 days boost on my account as part as a bonus mission of free to play games. Anyway, 17 days have pasted and I went to...
  6. Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him?: Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him? 3ae4139c-1eb7-4e30-931a-4d9a89e4c206
  7. My redeem code don't work why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My redeem code don't work why: my redeem code for 1 month didn't work why? b24c5e41-f200-4083-a3a4-6612e070709b
  8. Why cant i redeem my xbox one gift cards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i redeem my xbox one gift cards?: I have three $10 dollar gift cards for my xbox one but I can only redeem one, why is this? 703ca004-32ab-499f-82ab-d3cdad725f5f
  9. Why isn't my redeem a code loading?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my redeem a code loading?: Hi, I got a lot of Xbox codes for Christmas and I clicked 'redeem a code' and it was doing the green circle thing for 2 minutes, until it said this 'Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit...
  10. Why do l get an error when trying to redeem Xbox Live subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do l get an error when trying to redeem Xbox Live subscription?: I get a 'tokeninfounavailable' error code after l input my subscription code in. It asks me to try again later. I've tried 6 times and paid 40 pounds for this. Please help....