Why is the Entertainment twist option still in the report function?

Discus and support Why is the Entertainment twist option still in the report function? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Trying to report on the Game Pass twist, but saw only the Entertainment available to report on. Is it appropriate to report in or is the Entertainment... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Filthy_Firestarter, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Why is the Entertainment twist option still in the report function?

Trying to report on the Game Pass twist, but saw only the Entertainment available to report on. Is it appropriate to report in or is the Entertainment twist still used outside the USA?

submitted by /u/Filthy_Firestarter
    [link] [comments]

/u/Filthy_Firestarter, Aug 30, 2019
  2. FoomBerry Win User

Requesting Twisted Metal..

Why isn't it available for Xbox 360? The series was created by SCE (Sony Computer Entertainment) and the entire series has only been based on Sony consoles.

Twisted Metal Wiki Page
  3. onyxishere Win User

Entertainment for all options

So far as I know there has been no information posted about upgrading your console from that offer. However, your best bet here would be to contact the Microsoft Store to see if they have anything in the works.
  4. CloakedMalice Win User

Twist Baby Twist

sup rat! long time no see! no luck spawning O-O-O unfortunately me either.
  5. SprayingRat Win User

Twist Baby Twist

Cloaked,

Thx for the Twister and the other couple of guns. Good game!!!
  6. CloakedMalice Win User

Twist Baby Twist

got O-O-O last nite and nuthing...i was like wft....but after dying like 10 times killing dexi i guess O-O-O is really a piece of cake in comparison.
Thema:

Why is the Entertainment twist option still in the report function?

1. Why is the Entertainment twist option still in the report function? - Similar Threads - Why Entertainment twist

2. Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?: I've attemted to install Batman, the free game this month, and ESPN+ and nothing happens when I click, "Get". Go figure, when I buy Star Wars Jedi, it work then...anyone else having this issue?...
  3. why do i have to buy minecraft again?

in XBoX on Windows
    why do i have to buy minecraft again?: Hello, today i download my minecraft windows 10 edition that i take from Mojang promotion and realize that i have to buy it. I playd in this account like a 3 years without problems. But today i...
  4. Why are BC games and gift cards incompatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are BC games and gift cards incompatible?: Hi, I recently bought $35 of gift cards to get GTA IV and GTA IV: The Lost And Damned. When i went to buy it, it said “Microsoft Account Balances cannot be used in this purchase channel.”. Is...
  5. Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?: I've receieved the exact same email 13 times about my subscription renewal next month... don't need 12 more email reminders haha ebb38189-391c-48b2-ba9a-4d80e3cd98ae
  6. Why is signing into Microsoft on Minecraft awful so often

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is signing into Microsoft on Minecraft awful so often: The microsoft sign in often fails, prompting me to enter a code on another device 3-10 times a week- and more recently I am ALWAYS prompted if I would like to save purchases to my account or leave...
  7. Why aren't we told what we've done when we're banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't we told what we've done when we're banned?: I was recently banned permanently from Xbox Live without being shown what I did. Apparently "This account participated in harassment, abuse, or bullying behavior towards other players. This may...
  8. From India. Why am I getting this message while trying Console Streaming? I am Level 3 on...

in XboX Insiders
    From India. Why am I getting this message while trying Console Streaming? I am Level 3 on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MrSid117 [link] [comments]
  9. Warum gibt es im Microsoft Store häufig nur die Xbox Version eines Spiels? [Why is there...

in XBoX on Windows
    Warum gibt es im Microsoft Store häufig nur die Xbox Version eines Spiels? [Why is there...: Hallo Community Für viele Spiele z.B. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II gibt es im Microsoft Store nur die Xbox Version zu kaufen, während ich im Laden auch die PC-Version kaufen kann. Warum ist das...
  10. Why is Xbox support such trash?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox support such trash?: Can we talk about how you have to jump through 10,000 hoops to get a generic reply about any issues with Xbox hardware, or accounts? I'm on my like 4th account I've spent money on because...