Why is the Entertainment twist option still in the report function?

Discus and support Why is the Entertainment twist option still in the report function? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Trying to report on the Game Pass twist, but saw only the Entertainment available to report on. Is it appropriate to report in or is the Entertainment... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Filthy_Firestarter, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Why is the Entertainment twist option still in the report function?

Trying to report on the Game Pass twist, but saw only the Entertainment available to report on. Is it appropriate to report in or is the Entertainment twist still used outside the USA?

submitted by /u/Filthy_Firestarter
    [link] [comments]

/u/Filthy_Firestarter, Aug 30, 2019
  2. FoomBerry Win User

Requesting Twisted Metal..

Why isn't it available for Xbox 360? The series was created by SCE (Sony Computer Entertainment) and the entire series has only been based on Sony consoles.

Twisted Metal Wiki Page
  3. onyxishere Win User

Entertainment for all options

So far as I know there has been no information posted about upgrading your console from that offer. However, your best bet here would be to contact the Microsoft Store to see if they have anything in the works.
  4. Smwutches Win User

How to report fake accounts?

I usually report them under the option for profile or gamertag and explain why I'm reporting them in the comment box.
  5. MattyMidway Win User

Dear Xbox support

Search that gamertag via your Xbox console and select the "Report" option under their profile. Once there, select Gamertag as the report option and attach a comment for why you feel the GT is worthy of reporting. That is the best and quickest way to have
    it reviewed.
  6. CloakedMalice Win User

Twist Baby Twist

sup rat! long time no see! no luck spawning O-O-O unfortunately me either.
Thema:

Why is the Entertainment twist option still in the report function?

1. Why is the Entertainment twist option still in the report function? - Similar Threads - Why Entertainment twist

2. Why was I comm banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I comm banned?: Some kid called me trash and I proceeded to tell him that he has no rank therefore he has no right to talk garbage and think he's better than everyone else. Shortly after I get a comm ban.... Why?...
  3. Why not add the first supreme commander backwards compatibility to Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why not add the first supreme commander backwards compatibility to Xbox one?: The first supreme commander that was released in 2007 was the best strategy game I played on xbox 360 if supreme commander 2 is backward compatibility to the Xbox one, why not the first one?...
  4. Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?: As the title says, why is the app using my gpu for seemingly no reason? The only thing it's doing currently is being open, and having a paused download. I'm curious because I'm not sure I've seen...
  5. Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?: I brought my son a custom designlabs controller 10 months ago. Last night he said it was broken so I said no problem, it's a premium product and will be covered by warranty. I go online to find...
  6. Why must i pay again for owned games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why must i pay again for owned games: I uninstalled fable anniversary and it didnt show in my ready to install list. I assumed this was because it is in gamepass and was moved to that list for the time being. Then when i went to the...
  7. 為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?: 為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance? 3b50af12-2228-40e9-8dec-a0bd181e892b
  8. Received a suspension and don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received a suspension and don't know why: I was in the hospital for 3 weeks and therefore wasn't on my computer for 3 weeks. I sent a brief message to my gift giving friends apologizing for not being able to send gifts to them and...
  9. Why am I not able to join clubs?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I not able to join clubs?: I asked why I wasn't able to join clubs a year ago and the answer was that I needed to be 18. Well, I'm 18 now and it still doesn't work. What's going on? d379d024-cfe3-4454-a5db-8a457c81c0ad
  10. Two Different File Sizes, Why? Add-Ons Do Not Come Close To Full Size Listed on Top

in XboX Insiders
    Two Different File Sizes, Why? Add-Ons Do Not Come Close To Full Size Listed on Top: [IMG] submitted by /u/SenileTomato [link] [comments]