Why is the MP side soooo prone to disconnects?

Discus and support Why is the MP side soooo prone to disconnects? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I get 2 MP games back to back then it is miarculous. The last time a game was this prone to disconnects it was This game on the 360, but even that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SidneyTP, Feb 13, 2014.

1. SidneyTP
    SidneyTP Guest

If I get 2 MP games back to back then it is miarculous. The last time a game was this prone to disconnects it was This game on the 360, but even that wasn't anything like this bad. (my 360 and all it's games and my broadband still work just fine)

Am I the only one with this problem? and if not what is the cause, the game, the servers or the xbox1? any answers/soultions please.

:)

SidneyTP, Feb 13, 2014
  2. Garden Snake Infestation On BF3.

[quote user="xBonnyx"]

I call these people the 'Slytherin'

Prone is my only irk in BF3

[/quote]

I am soooo guilty of this it's not even funny.

-

:-(

DTW Dirty Harry, Feb 13, 2014
  3. why is the connection soooo bad!!

I haven't come across any online connectivity issues on Xbox Live with my Xbox One as of yet. While I wouldn't discount an issue in your part of the world entirely (which would likely be temporary) I'd wager the issue is with your ISP or something to do
    with your set up more than it is to do with Xbox Live.

Ranting about it here won't help you. People will just troll you for acting like a child. Go to the support forums and give them a detailed breakdown of what your problems are and what your setup is, etc. You will unlikely get any satisfactory resolution
    here.

Oh, and EA servers are notoriously poor.

Unreal Warfare, Feb 13, 2014
  4. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

Garden Snake Infestation On BF3.

[quote user="xBonnyx"]

I call these people the 'Slytherin'

Prone is my only irk in BF3

[/quote]

I am soooo guilty of this it's not even funny.

-

:-(
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Moving Your Character.

Yeah, prone and dive is enough. The 3rd party peek is cool for SP and stuff, but not CoD MP, IMHO.
  6. Cokney Charmer Win User

Assassin's Creed III announced. October 30th release date

Maybe this Co-op is Ubisoft's way of bringing more people to the MP side of it?

-

I am like you, can see why they added MP to the series, but wasnt something Iv taken time to explore
  7. Pyramid Head15 Win User

Mass Effect 3: Earth MP DLC - July 17th - FREE

Soooo, They didn't play Mass Effect because it was a single-player game then? It didn't have MP from the start and two didn't have any either. So why did 3 need it? I never said that a fan of franchise has to only enjoy MP. But why in the world if you value
    such things, even playing games that are INTENDED to be other wise.

People who bought Mass Effect did it because it's a single-player RPG with a huge narrative. I see no point in complaining if a title lacks a mp mode if it wasn't intended to be.

By what you said, I'm not a fan of any single-player franchise because I enjoy MP. If anything, I'm questioning the fans about a particular franchise needing MP.
  8. Seriously Scott Win User

I made a big mistake.

Soooo why did you ever get a PS4?
Thema:

1. Why is the MP side soooo prone to disconnects? - Similar Threads - Why side soooo

2. Does anyone know why the letters gets from time to time broken? (Also my system is in...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know why the letters gets from time to time broken? (Also my system is in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AkaiiPanda [link] [comments]
  3. Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?: I just recently traded in my old xbox one and got an Xbox one X two days ago but it wont let me play any xbox 360 games that I know are backwards compatible. I tried to play MW3 and MW2 which I...
  4. I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...

in XboX Insiders
    I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TimesHero [link] [comments]
  5. Why is the support system down too?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the support system down too?: It seems like im not the one who is having issues with there xbox live and when i try to hard reset it still doesnt let me connect to xbox live. My internet is connected but i get the same...
  6. Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby: Every time i try to join a public session on gta5 it boots everyone and im aloone in the gamebut after awhile I get kicked too internet connection lost..why cant i play without clearing a room or...
  7. why are your servers so inconsistent

in XBoX Accessibility
    why are your servers so inconsistent: ill be gaming for about an hour or so and then some friends invite me to go out so i do and when i come back and get on the servers are down its been happening for a while but please fix the...
  8. Why no Titans Side Arm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why no Titans Side Arm: Just a thought I had today when fighting two Titans, My smoke was depleted and so were my missiles and my chaingun was in dire need of a reload, and I thought to myself wouldn't it be nice if I...
  9. Why do I not see the perpetrators of gold on the side of the screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I not see the perpetrators of gold on the side of the screen: Why do I not see the perpetrators of gold on the side of the screen as everyone else and have a gold account available If I'm looking for a game of Gold is free I can download it but I do not...
  10. Why don't volume Controls in Side Panel Exist?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't volume Controls in Side Panel Exist?: When I double tap the home button bring up the left side panel, all I see is All Settings, Restart Console, and Shutoff Console. I do not see the volume controls for mic monitoring, etc. I'd...