Why is the online manual in French instead of English? (Madden 25)

Discus and support Why is the online manual in French instead of English? (Madden 25) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What OS version do you have on your Xbox One? To check your OS version: 1. Go to "Settings" 2. Select "System" 3. Then "Console Info" My OS... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CageyMoose, Jan 2, 2014.

1. CageyMoose
    CageyMoose Guest

What OS version do you have on your Xbox One?

To check your OS version:

1. Go to "Settings"

2. Select "System"

3. Then "Console Info"

My OS version is listed as: [Mod Removed] fre

The "fre" on the end appears a little suspect as I'm wondering if I received a French build of the OS. I'm in Canada and have the language set to English and the region as Canada. In Madden 25, when I open the online manual, it's in French.

Has anyone noticed this problem as well?

:)

CageyMoose, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Why is the online manual in French instead of English? (Madden 25)

Hey mate, can you confirm that all you settings are correct by following the steps here:

support.xbox.com/.../system-settings

I know that you probably want everything on the system showing right, but you can find the manual here:

www.easports.com/.../madden-25-manual

Sorry that link is only to the 360 version, couldn't find the X1 version.

DigitalAssassin, Jan 2, 2014
  3. SHaMROCK 73
    SHaMROCK 73 Guest

I just bought the digital version of Madden NFL 25 on Xbox One and my on screen manual is in french. It also says my current language and locale setting may not be optimal. My spoken language is English, Locale is Canada and language is English (Canada).
    Help!!!

SHaMROCK 73, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest

Hey there Moose!

Usually the language is based off of the language of either the region that the console is based in or the region that the game/console were manufactured in.

Which Province of Canada are you located in? If it's a primarily French-speaking province, that could be why the manual is in French rather than English.

We'll be standing by to hear back from you! ^_^

Mister Cerb, Jan 3, 2014
  5. CageyMoose
    CageyMoose Guest
    In the event anyone can provide any insight into why this may be happening, the OS version on my console is: 6.2.10217.0 (xb_rel_launch.131205-2200) fre

Thanks in advance for any help.

CageyMoose, Jan 4, 2014
  6. KBrunerCA
    KBrunerCA Guest
    I am having the exact same problem and have the exact same OS Version.

KBrunerCA, Jan 11, 2014
  7. Retropyro
    Retropyro Guest
    Would love to know this too. I do not live in a french speaking region.

Retropyro, Nov 1, 2018
  8. DigitalAssassin Win User

9. KBrunerCA Win User

I am having the exact same problem and have the exact same OS Version.
  10. Retropyro Win User

Would love to know this too. I do not live in a french speaking region.
  11. CageyMoose Win User

In the event anyone can provide any insight into why this may be happening, the OS version on my console is: 6.2.10217.0 (xb_rel_launch.131205-2200) fre

Thanks in advance for any help.
  12. Bazajaytee Win User

In Canada you should have access to both English and French manuals through the game. Anything sold in Quebec is required by law to get French language manual options.

There is possibly a 2nd option in game for the English version or scroll through French to English. I don't read manuals especially not on consoles so not 100% sure how the options show so you might have to look around for it but it should be there.
Thema:

1. Why is the online manual in French instead of English? (Madden 25) - Similar Threads - Why online manual

2. Why can I not see family members online status in the same household on a different xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not see family members online status in the same household on a different xbox one: I and unable to see a family members online status in the same household on a different xbox one but they can see my status 0c2cf75e-5bea-4b41-a7e9-ad7d3712c050
  3. Why are people still allowed to play online while cheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are people still allowed to play online while cheating: Right daft question i know its supposed to be near impossible to cheat on xbox but does this include using rapid fire controllers and auto aim because i know am getting old and my reactions are...
  4. Why was I banned from playing online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I banned from playing online?: I just purchased my first Xbox One S two days ago, and had been playing Rocket League last night before I went to bed. I haven't had an Xbox before this, so I'm still new to how it works. Anyway,...
  5. Por que meu Forza Horizon 4 não conecta online? [Translation-Why does not my Forza Horizon...

in XBoX on Windows
    Por que meu Forza Horizon 4 não conecta online? [Translation-Why does not my Forza Horizon...: Eu comprei o Forza 4 na edição suprema pela Microsoft Store, joguei há pouco tempo, desbloqueei as partidas online e não se conecta, dá uns erros diferentes todas as vezes, mas sempre apontando...
  6. Searched a lot about why you have to pay Xbox live gold for online, no answer. Why you have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Searched a lot about why you have to pay Xbox live gold for online, no answer. Why you have...: OK, so I learned that most of the online features on every Xbox One/360 games required. Is it because as a fear of cheaters? Because Sony (PS4) and Nintendo (Switch) were following you (Except...
  7. why cant i play halo 4 online with other players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i play halo 4 online with other players: i cant seem to play online with other player for halo 4 4a493054-a265-42a1-94af-d8610f10dae0
  8. why pay to play online free games? (Porque pagar pra jogar online jogos que são gratuitos?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    why pay to play online free games? (Porque pagar pra jogar online jogos que são gratuitos?): My subscription is over and I'm very sad. Why pay to play online free games? f317d20c-8635-4136-915b-c7cd4e5a33fc
  9. why does it say cant connect to xbox live yet all my frineds are playing online

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does it say cant connect to xbox live yet all my frineds are playing online: why cant i get on live my wife is sharing live with me and it says live is down but all my friends are online. a0b50a0d-0cfb-4089-90ef-0ec7b2132fe9
  10. Why is the online manual in French instead of English? (Madden 25)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the online manual in French instead of English? (Madden 25): I just bought the digital version of Madden NFL 25 on Xbox One and my on screen manual is in french. It also says my current language and locale setting may not be optimal. My spoken language is...