why is the option 'you can see and share content' missing from the game content settings?

Discus and support why is the option 'you can see and share content' missing from the game content settings? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have spent days going through all the settings to allow my son to play multiplayer games on xbox one. I have followed all the advice allowing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RS119, Aug 7, 2020.

1. RS119
    RS119 Guest

why is the option 'you can see and share content' missing from the game content settings?

I have spent days going through all the settings to allow my son to play multiplayer games on xbox one. I have followed all the advice allowing multiplayer games and join clubs etc. I have even chatted on the forum to ask if it's to do with the xbox live
    gold subscription and was told that it would allow me to enable realms on minecraft and multiplayer games for games such as roblox.

so we now have an xbox live gold subscription but the settings are still blocking access: 'shared content: denied'

followed by: you can join multiplayer games > Allow

you can see and share content > Everybody

the latter is not in the options to set.

We are about to return the xbox one as it has been more hassle and trouble than any of the 'benefits' it is supposed to bring.

please can someone shed some light onto this?

:)

RS119, Aug 7, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Gerbng3 Win User

Can’t get sons account to play Roblox on Xbox One

Yes I have found thise tabs but “you can see and share content” is not listed under game content. Any idea why?
  3. CA1212 Win User

"You can see and share content" option has dissapeared.

We have just encountered exactly the same issue. Would love to know what the resolution is.
  4. JimLineen Win User

OMG

We have spent four hours since downloading and installing Roblox on our xbox one, since paying for Xbox Live Gold, jumped a million hurdles, edited privacy settings, and we still have no joy.

The latest is now the message you are getting TickerH4rt, the child is being told 'you cannot see and share content', so we followed the instructions and hit another brick wall.

Please let us know if you got anywhere. Thanks.
  5. I Do Chase Win User

Check out the post that also is complaining about pretty much the same thing, with no answer either?
  6. Zohiartze Win User
Thema:

1. why is the option 'you can see and share content' missing from the game content settings? - Similar Threads - why option 'you

2. Why is there no option to postpone Xbox updates for 20 min or so so we can finish what we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there no option to postpone Xbox updates for 20 min or so so we can finish what we...: This has been driving me crazy for almost a year now and making my online gaming experience much worse. I am in Germany and do a few tasks during my lunch break. For some unknown reason Microsoft...
  3. Why don’t we have an option to disable Super Sampling? Huge input lag and FPS boost

in XboX Insiders
    Why don’t we have an option to disable Super Sampling? Huge input lag and FPS boost: With the new gen consoles on the shelves, aiming at higher frame rates, lower input lag and solid hardware we should have the option to disable Super Sampling especially on XSX where it renders...
  4. Why is my XBox automatically quitting active game to begin update even with these options...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my XBox automatically quitting active game to begin update even with these options...: Several times my XBox has quit Fifa 21 mid game to begin an automatic system update even though I have these settings turned off in the system options. It's caused me DNF penalties in the game...
  5. Why is the Download to Console option gone on game pages in the iPhone Xbox app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why is the Download to Console option gone on game pages in the iPhone Xbox app?: Sums it up. The option is just gone for every game. [img] bce73ec0-8ea4-455e-8e19-94dd2a39fae5
  6. Why is there not an option to remove Xbox stream bar?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is there not an option to remove Xbox stream bar?: Why is there no option to remove the stream bar? I dont need it there as I have my stream manager up and it becomes very distracting because I feel the need to look at it. Is there any thing I can...
  7. Why Can't We Get A Legacy Stick Option on Xbox Accessories App?

in XboX Insiders
    Why Can't We Get A Legacy Stick Option on Xbox Accessories App?: There's so many times that I've gone to play a game and can't because for some reason Legacy Sticks aren't an option. I've ran into this in GTA5, Rainbow Six Siege, etc. Most modern FPS games have...
  8. Why is there the option to disconnect from a match in DBD if you can get banned for it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there the option to disconnect from a match in DBD if you can get banned for it?: The subject line sums it up. In Dead By Daylight there's some sort of soft ban from the game on Xbox if you disconnect from matches. If they're going to block people from the game for...
  9. Why xbox steal from me ????? i removed my paypal option and you still charge me !!! this is a ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why xbox steal from me ????? i removed my paypal option and you still charge me !!! this is a ...: [Mod Removed] remove me and my payment method ...you steal money.. for 2 months !!!! i removed this payment method and you still steal from me ! i bought a ps4 and never i will not buy xbox...
  10. Why can't you delete payment option through the console? Seems Shady

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't you delete payment option through the console? Seems Shady: As I said, seems like they just want to make it hard to remove the payment option in some sort of shady/lame bid to keep more people on auto renew. EVERY other subscription I have had to ANYTHING...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox1 gtav “see and share content”