Why is the Titanfall party system so terrible?

Discus and support Why is the Titanfall party system so terrible? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Virtually every night we go through the same ***; two out of 3 of us join together, our 3rd friend tries joining and is unable to due to some error and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ken1aaaaaaaa, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Ken1aaaaaaaa
    Ken1aaaaaaaa Guest

Virtually every night we go through the same ***; two out of 3 of us join together, our 3rd friend tries joining and is unable to due to some error and he has to quit titanfall and reload it to be able to join.

We think it has something to do with the party system thinks he's already joined in our lobby/party but does not recognize that what actually happened is he joined the party but not lobby. So every time he tries to join our private lobby it kicks him out
    with an error.

Is this issue a problem with others? Because this is getting ridiculous that we have to deal with this on a daily basis.

:)

Ken1aaaaaaaa, Mar 27, 2014
  2. Ken1aaaaaaaa
    Ken1aaaaaaaa Guest

Thanks for the reply, I wasn't aware there was a titanfall forum on the xbox website. This forum feels kind of hard to navigate as a newcomer here.

3. Ken1aaaaaaaa
    Ken1aaaaaaaa Guest

Virtually every night we go through the same ***; two out of 3 of us join together, our 3rd friend tries joining and is unable to due to some error and he has to quit titanfall and reload it to be able to join.

We think it has something to do with the party system thinks he's already joined in our lobby/party but does not recognize that what actually happened is he joined the party but not lobby. So every time he tries to join our private lobby it kicks him out
    with an error.

Is this issue a problem with others? Because this is getting ridiculous that we have to deal with this on a daily basis.

4. Darkfung
    Darkfung Guest

Same here - 3 of us and we can't even join a party together because the party and join game is greyed out. Getting fed up of it all now.

Darkfung, Apr 3, 2014
  5. crh24 Win User

I thought so too until I realized all one had to do is hover the mouse over the down arrow next to "Xbox Forums" and access to all of the available forums would be revealed.
  6. crh24 Win User

You might get better results if you ask your question here or
    here
  7. Darkfung Win User

Same here - 3 of us and we can't even join a party together because the party and join game is greyed out. Getting fed up of it all now.
  8. Ken1aaaaaaaa Win User

Thanks for the reply, I wasn't aware there was a titanfall forum on the xbox website. This forum feels kind of hard to navigate as a newcomer here.
  9. MessiahBrowny Win User

I usually message respawn on twitter there quick at replying
Thema:

1. Why is the Titanfall party system so terrible? - Similar Threads - Why Titanfall party

2. Why is it that MS or Xbox does not have a direct phone number to call?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that MS or Xbox does not have a direct phone number to call?: The call back feature is good but you need to get through all the non sense bots and questions in order for you to reach the callback request. In AU/NZ, they have a direct phone support number to...
  3. Why i have much better connection on the xbox 360 than the xbox one with the 2007-2012 call...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i have much better connection on the xbox 360 than the xbox one with the 2007-2012 call...: And why i found much faster a match? I try with wifi and a 1000mbps wired internet In the xbox one almost my all matches laggy live in europe (hungary) 4677ca93-9f41-4eef-ba9b-60948ba40d93
  4. Why can’t I connect to titanfall?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to titanfall?: i got the game a while ago but recently started playing it on xbox 1. The game was working fine other then closing down a couple times. But im trying to play and now it cant find and servers to...
  5. I buy Titanfall on 360, why do i need to pay again for play it on One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy Titanfall on 360, why do i need to pay again for play it on One?: I pay and download some games on my xbox360 using the store, when i buy my Xbox One I notice that many games do not appear automatically, some appear but others not... I think was a problem of...
  6. a cheap titanfall copy, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a cheap titanfall copy, why?: no words needed: http://www..net/images/titancrysis.jpg - ++ the carpckg anim is the same like in titanfall incl. same sound - why is this tolerated? very bad gamescom event with missing shaders...
  7. why no titanfall forum for the 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why no titanfall forum for the 360: and why no beta we out number the amount of players on the xbox one by 4 million to one 1b1f2ccc-bcd0-42dc-a2c8-606486b3874a
  8. Why do I keep loosing connection with the server when playing Titanfall campaign?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep loosing connection with the server when playing Titanfall campaign?: Why do I keep losing connection with the server when playing Titanfall campaign? And how do I fix it 09300d7b-2064-4160-81c6-13e1feb32aa3
  9. Why is the Titanfall party system so terrible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Titanfall party system so terrible?: Virtually every night we go through the same ***; two out of 3 of us join together, our 3rd friend tries joining and is unable to due to some error and he has to quit titanfall and reload it to be...
  10. Titanfall 360...why so silent?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Titanfall 360...why so silent?: I have searched and searched... has ANYONE seen a screenshot from the 360 version. I'm NOT a graphics snob by any means, it just seems weird to me that the game comes out in a little over a week...