Why is the whole microsoft xbox online gameplay settings so **** for minecraft? microsoft...

Discus and support Why is the whole microsoft xbox online gameplay settings so **** for minecraft? microsoft... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, why does microsoft settings suck so much. trying to play minecraft with my kid. i'm on pc and he is on xbox one. constant headaches with microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by noodle11, Apr 28, 2021.

1. noodle11
    noodle11 Guest

Why is the whole microsoft xbox online gameplay settings so **** for minecraft? microsoft...

Hi, why does microsoft settings suck so much. trying to play minecraft with my kid. i'm on pc and he is on xbox one. constant headaches with microsoft products. wish they didn't suck so much and were so out of touch with end users.

what are we gonna do about it?

***Moved from: Windows / Other/Unknown / Ease of access***

:)

noodle11, Apr 28, 2021
  2. Havoc NL Win User

New Twitch update is broken!

So, not working over here. But also, when i go to my system settings, the whole "See if you’re online” is set to “Everyone” and “Broadcast gameplay” is set to “Allow.” stuff isn't there. I don't see any new options, but do have the march update. The hell?
  3. Omg iTz Hypaa x Win User

One Piece

I would love to be able to play this game it looks so epic! Ive seen gameplay of both one and two!! and i want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!! Microsoft WHY!!!
  4. BiZz N1 Win User

One X flawed disc drive

So as an xbox little helper can you answer this , why are microsoft sending out whole batches of 100,s of xbox one x with faults ? Are they not tested for faults before being sent out to the retailer ?
  5. rookie tha vet Win User

Whats with paying to play online and it's spread to other consoles?

I would understand charging for online use only if xbox and Microsoft took care of the servers. Obviously they don't so why pay them?
  6. Dank DG Win User

Minecraft pocket edition

Usually it depends on if you can change it with an xbox or you have to do it on the microsoft website, if so try and find the privacy and online settings, it's usually around those settings.
Thema:

1. Why is the whole microsoft xbox online gameplay settings so **** for minecraft? microsoft... - Similar Threads - Why whole microsoft

2. Why does my Xbox Game Pass not work? I am not allowed to download any games or play any of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox Game Pass not work? I am not allowed to download any games or play any of...: When I try to download any game with the game pass, it either does not start downloading, gets stuck on " Starting download" for more than 24 hours, or says "Something happened on our end, try...
  3. Why aren't cloud saved already activated for Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One and xbox as a whole?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't cloud saved already activated for Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One and xbox as a whole?: Why aren't cloud saved already activated for Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One and xbox as a whole? 2dcd22a6-be60-4e1c-a842-195244c1dcc1
  4. My communication was suspended for 8 whole days and I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My communication was suspended for 8 whole days and I don’t know why: I didn’t say any bad words, i didn’t send any vulgar messages, and I have no idea how I did something to be communication banned for so long, I mainly only really communicate with a couple people...
  5. My whole Xbox got suspended and I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My whole Xbox got suspended and I don’t know why: i got on my xbox and it said i got a suspension, not just one account but my whole xbox. I didn’t get a messages or a email about the enforcement action. So i went online to check what i got it...
  6. I got banned on my console on my whole console and I wanna know why and how long please reply

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned on my console on my whole console and I wanna know why and how long please reply: today I went on my console and it said I been banned from Xbox live on. Y console please tell me why and how long fc77e4d3-6e39-4a46-aab2-4535ceb498a8
  7. Why are KI updates so humongous? why does it have to download the whole game all over again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are KI updates so humongous? why does it have to download the whole game all over again?: Why are KI updates so humongous? why does it have to download the whole game all over again? 605650f8-5e46-4284-b3ea-e968a8ad3725
  8. what is your position on the whole duplication bugs...good or bad and explain why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is your position on the whole duplication bugs...good or bad and explain why: this is for a college essay paper and i need to find out in the online community whether or not that exploitation in the game was helpful or not...and PLEASE!!!NO FLAME WARS HERE!!!. i would be...
  9. Why is my whole display unsharp if I connect my Xbox 360 with my BenQ with a HDMI Cable ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my whole display unsharp if I connect my Xbox 360 with my BenQ with a HDMI Cable ?: I tried to connect my Xbox 360 with my BenQ Monitor. I used a HDMI Cable to connect them. After putting the settings on 1080p, everything is a little unsharp and even with other settings I dont...
  10. Xbox is muting whole lobby after first game. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is muting whole lobby after first game. Why?: Anyone able to give me some advice? I recently bought a xboxone and am currently playing Garden Warfare, but after the first game the console seems to mute everyone until loading it back up again....