Why is the Xbox app connect me to Xbox one?

Discus and support Why is the Xbox app connect me to Xbox one? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I’m trying to figure why each time I’m connecting to the Xbox app on W10, my profile is logging in on my Xbox One? I tried to check all settings... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nic727, Sep 15, 2019.

1. /u/Nic727
    /u/Nic727 Guest

Hi,

I’m trying to figure why each time I’m connecting to the Xbox app on W10, my profile is logging in on my Xbox One?

I tried to check all settings and found nothing.

Any ideas?

submitted by /u/Nic727
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nic727, Sep 15, 2019
  2. JasonMurley Win User

i cant join a party on MW3! why?!

kk deleted the the app, and the update........still not connecting. restarting xbox.........and still fail. why oh why xbox do you do this to me.....stupid elite and your darn meddling....
  3. XI MAXIMUS IX Win User

Can't acsess multiplayer or fleet

XBox One MP isn't available for me either. NAT is open, the UPLAY app connects just fine, but the in-game MP won't connect to the servers. Why is this not being addressed?
  4. Jomari Arc Win User

Server Connectivity Blocked

Hi,

There are several reasons why your Xbox app is getting Server Connectivity Blocked error message, in this case some of the components of the Xbox app is corrupted or the network drivers of your PC needs to be updated.

Here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot Xbox app server connectivity on Windows 10 is blocked.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.
  5. GenericRook9219 Win User

The XBox App Signs Me Out

Update- The app is signing me into my other console wich is why it was signing me out "signed out elsewhere" . Now the app wont find my main Xbox one that i play on and even when i enter the IP it says could not connect giving me
    this error number : 80000e1
  6. x7chispi Win User

Kinect PlayFit

The last two days, as soon as I launch the app it disconnects me from XBox Live and refuses to connect. As soon as I get out of the app, my XBox connects me to XBox Live. Happens every time on repeat without fail.
Thema:

1. Why is the Xbox app connect me to Xbox one? - Similar Threads - Why app connect

2. Why is youtube showing white blanks on a search results page, using xbox one edge app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is youtube showing white blanks on a search results page, using xbox one edge app?: I've tried restarting app, xbox, modem. It started it after setting up a new modem, with higher speeds. Wired connection 2556e7dc-6dd5-4a3e-8a10-d8e1865571a1
  3. Why are the clips I download from the Xbox app really slow and the audio is normal speed?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why are the clips I download from the Xbox app really slow and the audio is normal speed?: I have instagram for my clips of my favorite games and every time i download them and check them out their really slow and the audio is normal speed. Ive been searching around google and youtube...
  4. Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?: As the title says, why is the app using my gpu for seemingly no reason? The only thing it's doing currently is being open, and having a paused download. I'm curious because I'm not sure I've seen...
  5. Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking?

in XboX Insiders
    Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking?: Title says it all but I personally Discord would be a lot better submitted by /u/III-NONAME-III [link] [comments]
  6. Why was the Party Chat notification removed from Console Companion App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was the Party Chat notification removed from Console Companion App?: Title. I do not like using the Xbox Game bar. I get every notification Xbox related on the Console Companion App except party invites. I either have to join a joinable party or create one. I do...
  7. Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?: I use a pair of wireless PC headphones that dont work on my xbox, but now i never get any notifications on my PC for party invites. Yes I have troubleshooted my settings on the app, xbox and my...
  8. Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?: I recently installed a new Windows 10 update and installed the new Xbox (Beta) app. Every time I open the app and log in, the app goes black. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it as well as...
  9. Why is the Xbox App (beta) not available for Windows 10 1809?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox App (beta) not available for Windows 10 1809?: I ask this because after a hardware upgrade I'm forced to use 1809. Why I have to use 1809? I got audio stutters, or the audio gone completely, because of: https://aka.ms/AA5fhrl...
  10. why can't I connect, my internet is ok but can't connect to Xbox apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I connect, my internet is ok but can't connect to Xbox apps: As my post title says I can't connect to play my game thanks Linda d2d263e3-ae9a-4991-90a8-04b31d7079cc