Why is the Xbox app connect me to Xbox one?

Discus and support Why is the Xbox app connect me to Xbox one? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I’m trying to figure why each time I’m connecting to the Xbox app on W10, my profile is logging in on my Xbox One? I tried to check all settings... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nic727, Sep 15, 2019.

1. /u/Nic727
    /u/Nic727 Guest

Hi,

I’m trying to figure why each time I’m connecting to the Xbox app on W10, my profile is logging in on my Xbox One?

I tried to check all settings and found nothing.

Any ideas?

submitted by /u/Nic727
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nic727, Sep 15, 2019
  2. JasonMurley Win User

i cant join a party on MW3! why?!

kk deleted the the app, and the update........still not connecting. restarting xbox.........and still fail. why oh why xbox do you do this to me.....stupid elite and your darn meddling....
  3. XI MAXIMUS IX Win User

Can't acsess multiplayer or fleet

XBox One MP isn't available for me either. NAT is open, the UPLAY app connects just fine, but the in-game MP won't connect to the servers. Why is this not being addressed?
  4. Jomari Arc Win User

Server Connectivity Blocked

Hi,

There are several reasons why your Xbox app is getting Server Connectivity Blocked error message, in this case some of the components of the Xbox app is corrupted or the network drivers of your PC needs to be updated.

Here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot Xbox app server connectivity on Windows 10 is blocked.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.
  5. GenericRook9219 Win User

The XBox App Signs Me Out

Update- The app is signing me into my other console wich is why it was signing me out "signed out elsewhere" . Now the app wont find my main Xbox one that i play on and even when i enter the IP it says could not connect giving me
    this error number : 80000e1
  6. x7chispi Win User

Kinect PlayFit

The last two days, as soon as I launch the app it disconnects me from XBox Live and refuses to connect. As soon as I get out of the app, my XBox connects me to XBox Live. Happens every time on repeat without fail.
Thema:

1. Why is the Xbox app connect me to Xbox one? - Similar Threads - Why app connect

2. Why hasn’t there been a discord app in the console world?

in XboX Insiders
    Why hasn’t there been a discord app in the console world?: ^ submitted by /u/Sot_Pmoking [link] [comments]
  3. Can’t delete the Mixer app. Since mixer isn’t a thing anymore, why won’t it give me the...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t delete the Mixer app. Since mixer isn’t a thing anymore, why won’t it give me the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JustinAmaziing [link] [comments]
  4. Why does MS store app keep updating?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does MS store app keep updating?: It's getting kind of ridiculous: Just yesterday I updated the store app. Then it asked for an update again today. Two days ago I updated it - and two-three days before that it asked for an...
  5. Why does the rewards app send me to a site with a bad cert that's not MS's?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does the rewards app send me to a site with a bad cert that's not MS's?: Clicked on one of the boxes in the reward app(mobile app). It opened IE for some reason and pops up a huge Certificate error - The site is not secure -...
  6. Why did they shorten feeds on the app!? I can’t see things from two months ago.

in XboX Insiders
    Why did they shorten feeds on the app!? I can’t see things from two months ago.: I’m new to Reddit so sorry if this is posted wrong but can anyone inform me why all feeds (mind and friends) have narrowed down and it’s only showing a few from the last month or two and then a...
  7. Why dont you guys do the microsoft reward app on every county cz me that i lige in albania...

in XboX Insiders
    Why dont you guys do the microsoft reward app on every county cz me that i lige in albania...: Pls submitted by /u/TheGingers3000 [link] [comments]
  8. Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app?: Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app? My subscription is through Amazon and they haven't made a deal yet. I should be able to still watch HBO Now but everything is switched over to...
  9. Xbox Companion > Xbox App! Why are you forcing us to change to the inferior app?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Companion > Xbox App! Why are you forcing us to change to the inferior app?: Xbox Companion App lets you See parties, who is in a party, and lets you make parties Xbox App DOES NOT. Why are you shoving this trash app down our throats that is completely inferior in...
  10. why can't I connect, my internet is ok but can't connect to Xbox apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I connect, my internet is ok but can't connect to Xbox apps: As my post title says I can't connect to play my game thanks Linda d2d263e3-ae9a-4991-90a8-04b31d7079cc