Why is the Xbox app still terrible and hardly ever working?

Discus and support Why is the Xbox app still terrible and hardly ever working? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Xbox pc app is still awful. Often won’t download games. When I do finally get them installed, some time later, I get “this app can’t open” and have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jasonbeaudoin3, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Why is the Xbox app still terrible and hardly ever working?

The Xbox pc app is still awful. Often won’t download games. When I do finally get them installed, some time later, I get “this app can’t open” and have to re-install. I pay good money for game pass and feel ripped off. No other gaming app on my pc gives me ANY issues. Embarrassing for one of the world’s biggest corporations. Can you guys please fix your product? Thank you.

:)

jasonbeaudoin3, Jan 5, 2022
  2. Droxcy Win User

How much will I get for trading in a Kinect?

How much is he getting? 9 Dollars? Yup 9 Dollars! *WOW REALLY!*

That's from the GameFly commercial where they bash GameStop for there terrible trade rates.

But a lot of the new games hitting Xbox are like Voice features and ect Sounds interesting but to be honest I hardly ever use my Kinect...
  3. Rusted Cage Win User

More dragon encounters?

I hardly ever fast travel so Dragon Encounters are still a fun occurance :)
  4. bg4c Win User

Audio and video are not synced

Yes. Have this problem too. Extremely frustrating. Some channels worse than others. Seems that the last update made it worse. I have AT&T Uverse STB passing HDMI through the Xbox One and then into an AV receiver and then to TV. Hardly any noticeable lag
    if watching video direct through Xbox apps (IE. Netflix, Vudu, etc). It's just live TV. It's terrible. Can't even watch anything hardly... especially ABC.
  5. Spud 72 Win User

Call Of Duty Black Ops - Update!!!!!!!!!

I've hardly touched Black Ops since the last update. Terrible idea imo.
  6. TE33ER Win User

Xbox live down

I hardly ever have any issues with xbox or xbox live
Thema:

Why is the Xbox app still terrible and hardly ever working?

1. Why is the Xbox app still terrible and hardly ever working? - Similar Threads - Why app still

2. Why does the Xbox app dismiss the community?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the Xbox app dismiss the community?: Activity feeds, clubs, LFGs, the social pillars of Xbox—gone since fall 2020 with the new app. Xbox risks following PlayStation’s path of driving the community into silence until they bring these...
  3. Anyone knows why i keep trying to open the xbox app and it keeps closing immediately?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone knows why i keep trying to open the xbox app and it keeps closing immediately?: When i open the xbox app it closes and i dont know why, i cant use the app. 8ab75b54-1c17-4cc0-becf-d0ddaa03795d
  4. Why can't the "Xbox Beta" mobile app, go as far back through captures as the the Xbox console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't the "Xbox Beta" mobile app, go as far back through captures as the the Xbox console?: When I go through my captures on the console, I can look as far back as 3 or more years ago, when I look at them through the "Xbox Beta" mobile app, I can only go back 10 months from now....
  5. Why won't the Game Pass app (iPhone) recognise that my XsX has an SSD installed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't the Game Pass app (iPhone) recognise that my XsX has an SSD installed?: As above, app won't let me install due to a shortage of storage space because it doesn't acknowledge the extra storage. It's an official SSD, abs it seemed ok when I did the same for my wife's XsX...
  6. So, new EDGE browser on XBOX but still no Mouse support for any app. Why so inconvenient?

in XboX Insiders
    So, new EDGE browser on XBOX but still no Mouse support for any app. Why so inconvenient?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  7. Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app?: Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app? My subscription is through Amazon and they haven't made a deal yet. I should be able to still watch HBO Now but everything is switched over to...
  8. Why is the Xbox App Still Broken After All These Years?!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why is the Xbox App Still Broken After All These Years?!: The app hasn't had an update in months, I am using a Samsung Galaxy S10+, I am running the same Wifi as my Xbox and 4G. Friends list will not load and I cannot join any parties when it...
  9. Why is Xbox App still complete garbage?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox App still complete garbage?: For months now myself and many friends have had to deal with the xbox app on PC. Why in the world would a computer software company have such major fundamental issues with their own app for this...
  10. Any update why we can sign in but sidebar with apps/store and other stuff is still missing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any update why we can sign in but sidebar with apps/store and other stuff is still missing.: I can sign in fine , same with my kids. I have no apps on my personal bar and cant even get to the store. 33f0369f-6f96-4865-93ba-607d8dd576b8