why is the xbox username "Saint grevin" not allowed?

Discus and support why is the xbox username "Saint grevin" not allowed? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I looked up the name and no one is using it on xbox and i looked it up on google and there is nothing except my tiktok about it. Is there a way I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by grevin, Aug 12, 2022.

1. grevin
    grevin Guest

I looked up the name and no one is using it on xbox and i looked it up on google and there is nothing except my tiktok about it. Is there a way I can get this name to be avalible? Microsoft please let me spend my $10

:)

grevin, Aug 12, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Grevin! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I understand how important it is to you to be able to choose a Gamertag you like.

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to request for a specific Gamertag to become available.

As to why this specific Gamertag is not allowed, it's hard to tell.

- If the system allows you to pick this Gamertag but suggests you add a suffix to it, it means the original Gamertag has already been claimed by another Xbox gamer. Please keep in mind this also applies to accounts that have been deactivated.

- If you are getting a "This Gamertag isn't allowed" error message, then it means the Gamertag you want has been deemed inappropriate or offensive in some way.

I hope this helps!

Best regards.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Have you tried it without the first part ?

First and foremost you aren't allowed to use religious references on xbox live

You gotta remember online communities are international

You do have to be sensitive to the online community

Religion politics sexuality doesn't belong anywhere online

Sexuality only belongs in the bio field that's it

I think.religion too
  4. Daft Badger Win User

It's possible that this gamertag is from a banned account which is why it isn't available now.

There's no way to make it available so you'll have to pick another name.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

there are thousands of names starting with saint, some new too so that is not the reasoning.
  6. Singularity3125 Win User

Can I re-purchase Minecraft Dungeons on STEAM?

Also, why is this still my username? I wanted to change it to VoidGaming3125! Or VoidGame3125? I keep confusing my Java edition username and my Xbox username.
Thema:

1. why is the xbox username "Saint grevin" not allowed? - Similar Threads - why username Saint

2. Why can’t you take screenshots or clips of the UI?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t you take screenshots or clips of the UI?: Why can’t you take screenshots or clips of the dashboard on Xbox? I can understand not being able to take screenshots in stuff like streaming apps, but what if my friend needs help with something,...
  3. Why won't Xbox let racing wheels have full functions like LED lights?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Xbox let racing wheels have full functions like LED lights?: Some of us that do a lot of sim racing have invested a lot of money into racing wheel setups. But the only thing is Xbox will not let these setups have full function. I have a steering wheel that...
  4. why have i been suspended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why have i been suspended?: why have i been suspended? I have been suspended for a year now and i dont know why. I would like to not be suspended and also i would like a reason why i was suspended. Thank you....
  5. Why am I being charged $1.99 for the past 3 months?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I being charged $1.99 for the past 3 months?: Why am I being charged $1.99 for the last 3 months? 514b2ab2-c1f1-44a9-b18a-c1451f134ad8
  6. Why can't I change my username on xbox from Dev elgato to my old name, Ar12 dev elgato?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I change my username on xbox from Dev elgato to my old name, Ar12 dev elgato?: Today I accidentally changed my xbox username and i can't get it back. Can someone help me with this? c8a8b257-b954-44e8-903b-7954f3df2aea
  7. Is their a reason my Xbox id shows up in my Minecraft username and why I have to pay to fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    Is their a reason my Xbox id shows up in my Minecraft username and why I have to pay to fix it?: Please tell me submitted by /u/DerpBoiDerp [link] [comments]
  8. Why can't I change my username?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I change my username?: I want to change my gamertag, but when I go to https://account.xbox.com/Settings, it redirects me to this. This is not a child account! 7c048123-b8d7-4e7c-9bfb-d02e441bc8b9
  9. Different username WHY?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Different username WHY?: I’ve had an account for my son for years now under a certain username and gmail account. I just tried to put his account on our new Xbox one S upstairs after moving theirs downstairs. I used the...
  10. Different username WHY?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Different username WHY?: I’ve had an account for my son for years now under a certain username and gmail account. I just tried to put his account on our new Xbox one S upstairs after moving theirs downstairs. I used the...