Why is the xCloud demo only on Android?

Discus and support Why is the xCloud demo only on Android? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve had an Xbox since like late 2015 and I’ve always wanted to be able to play Xbox games on my phone. I just recently realized there was a demo open... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/camman08, Oct 20, 2019.

1. /u/camman08
    /u/camman08 Guest

I’ve had an Xbox since like late 2015 and I’ve always wanted to be able to play Xbox games on my phone. I just recently realized there was a demo open to the public for project xCloud, and so I was extremely excited. BUT I just realized it’s only for Android, and now I’m mad since I have an iPhone. Will there be a demo for iPhone?

submitted by /u/camman08
    [link] [comments]

/u/camman08, Oct 20, 2019
  2. DJBSE72 Win User

Google console?

Microsoft already works on so called Project xcloud. You can play on any device xbox games. Watch the latest Xbox Inside VOD , there was a demo with FH4 on android mobile
  3. Wh4t1sL1fe Win User

X019 - who else is hyped or attending?

Scarlet isn't until next year so probably just a bunch of game demos. Possibly xcloud being launched but not much can come of it I feel. Still pretty exciing just don't know the content.
  4. Toni Diaz Tosso Win User

Sniper Elite V2 Demo

why is this demo only available for gold xbox live user? and the rest of users?
  5. haz2901 Win User

Join a friend on a game you dont have to test it out?

Seems a bit pointless to me, its a demo, that you can only play if your friend who bought the game gives a download key.....Why not just release a demo?
  6. ArminatorX Win User

xCloud non-adult accounts

xCloud is currently still in limited testing.

When it's officially released later, it can also be used by non-adult accounts.

During this test phase, bugs and errors might make xCloud unsafe for children, therefore the test is currently for adults only.

After xCloud is officially launched, you can also play with a child account.
Thema:

1. Why is the xCloud demo only on Android? - Similar Threads - Why xCloud demo

2. Why is file explorer not working with my Xbox one can not move my music downloader

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is file explorer not working with my Xbox one can not move my music downloader: Can ya fix the file explorer problem not working i'm mad upset about that do something please th anks 8878c64f-faa3-4c95-b854-fe531bb4da5b
  3. Why did i buy a Xbox One X i should have bought a PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did i buy a Xbox One X i should have bought a PC: Buying a Xbox One X that cost $500+ should never become a game of Russian roulette when it comes to quality. I spent hard earned money for a 1 year experience.???? :\ Ill fill you in on the...
  4. Why is my Ambassador status not resolved

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Ambassador status not resolved: Hey Legends, After a recent incident and consequential unbanning I am still unable to access the Ambassador section of Xbox Online, Ive been trying to sort this out for 2 months now all I need...
  5. Jump Force DLC Character pack #5- Bakugo.. why isn't he showing up in my available...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force DLC Character pack #5- Bakugo.. why isn't he showing up in my available...: I got Jump Force from the Xbox game pass a few days ago, and i purchased and installed character pack #5 which is Bakugo. He should have been with all the other characters that I can play as after...
  6. i cant play xcloud, why can i not play it

in XboX Insiders
    i cant play xcloud, why can i not play it: [IMG] submitted by /u/waylen0001 [link] [comments]
  7. Why is console streaming geo restricted? I understand about xCloud, but if console...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is console streaming geo restricted? I understand about xCloud, but if console...: Sorry if I'm confused, I thought it was like Ps4's remote play. Can anyone elaborate? submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  8. Wondering why the priority for Insiders wasn't given For Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Wondering why the priority for Insiders wasn't given For Xcloud?: I have been in the Insiders program for 5 years and 7 months and I am in the top 600 ranking, yet I still have not received an invite. I love being in the program and I feel like I do a lot of...
  9. I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...

in XboX Insiders
    I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TimesHero [link] [comments]
  10. Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?: I have mixed feelings about XCloud. I do like the idea of it. I just don't know what benefit it will be to me at this time. I don't normally get any downtime while working, and I struggle to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is xcloud android only