Why is there no update yet?

Discus and support Why is there no update yet? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am eagerly waiting for the newest update in Apex but it has not come yet. It was supposed to come today, but so far nothing happened. Is it coming at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Revenant7755, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Revenant7755
    Revenant7755 Guest

I am eagerly waiting for the newest update in Apex but it has not come yet. It was supposed to come today, but so far nothing happened. Is it coming at a much later time then usual or did something else happen?

:)

Revenant7755, Mar 4, 2020
  2. jourmoi Win User

fyi Dead Rising 3 update 13GB mandatory

3. Revenant7755 Win User

Oh nvm I got it after restarting the console and launching the game.
  4. FuzzLiteBeard Win User

I am eagerly waiting for the newest update in Apex but it has not come yet. It was supposed to come today, but so far nothing happened. Is it coming at a much later time then usual or did something else happen?
    I haven't tried to launch the game yet. According to @PlayApex on twitter, it is live now.

EDIT: immediately after hitting submit, I decided to check for myself. Indeed, the update is live. Go download it!
  5. A Blue Illusion Win User

Every Update why?

All OP's base are belong to us!
  6. User_22 Win User

Every Update why?

My XB1 updates, seem to be just as fast as my PS4 updates if not faster, and I have a pretty basic internet connection. I've also downloaded 3-4 large games, including BF4 and 3-4 other DLC in only about a day or so on my XB1, which is pretty good in my
    eyes.
Thema:

1. Why is there no update yet? - Similar Threads - Why update yet

2. Why don't my ghost recon breakpoint work after the update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't my ghost recon breakpoint work after the update: I just wanna play my game or get my money back e0241911-934d-4b56-a795-e4bc6b9c48e3
  3. Why has my Xbox all of a sudden just stopped updating in instant on

in XboX Insiders
    Why has my Xbox all of a sudden just stopped updating in instant on: Started the modern warfare update for war zone about 3.30pm uk. And put console to instant on and it keeps stopping. Getting very frustrated with this OS now. Tons of bugs that never get fixed...
  4. Why my gamertag is not updating?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my gamertag is not updating?: A while ago, I changed my gamertag, and in the games it is still the old one, even the games I started after changing the gamertag What can I do? cd50deb4-af2e-402f-9128-e3ab3aee273a
  5. Why does cancelling a game update remove the entire game???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does cancelling a game update remove the entire game???: I started a Halo Master Chief Collection update, then changed my mind because I wanted to game with a friend online (the downloading causes problems while gaming online). I clicked the "cancel...
  6. why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?: My xbox 360 has not shown any minecraft updates since the llama update and its making me not want to play anymore, then I see people on youtube showing different updates and I get excited, turn on...
  7. Why does it seem like more things stop working with every update?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does it seem like more things stop working with every update?: Seriously my xbox gets worse and worse with every update the last 6 months whether it's public updates or updates from this stupid insider program since I joined around December 2019. 1st I had...
  8. Why is my Minecraft not updated?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Minecraft not updated?: I still have version 1.14.1 and I would like to update it to the most recent version 0ce768cb-372d-4447-8ff7-675a3884d97d
  9. Why am I getting this status code when trying to update my 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting this status code when trying to update my 360?: I am trying to update my 360 and keep getting this error code, "4467-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751". No issues connecting to the internet, via wifi adapter (hard wiring is not an option), it just won't...
  10. Why do I seem to loose more and more of my consoles freedoms with every update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I seem to loose more and more of my consoles freedoms with every update?: In the grand scheme of things we are all just dollars of reported income to a big company. As they are slowly pushing us into this forced digital download gaming I have noticed a few things that...