Why is there not an option to remove Xbox stream bar?

Discus and support Why is there not an option to remove Xbox stream bar? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why is there no option to remove the stream bar? I dont need it there as I have my stream manager up and it becomes very distracting because I feel the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RowanBB7, Nov 22, 2020.

1. /u/RowanBB7
    /u/RowanBB7 Guest

Why is there no option to remove the stream bar? I dont need it there as I have my stream manager up and it becomes very distracting because I feel the need to look at it. Is there any thing I can do to remove it as somehow I streamed without it before but can’t remember what I did.

submitted by /u/RowanBB7
    [link] [comments]

/u/RowanBB7, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Zero Jehuty Win User

Twitch Streaming on Xbox needs an Option to REMOVE the OVERLAY

None the less like I linked before. The best place is the suggestion site.
    Here
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Chibi,

Not sure how it is a Xbox/Microsoft overlay when that overlay is clearly for the stream. The Screen on the bottom is from mixer. There is a way to move it around you will have to look into the settings for mixer for that.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. xArkSlade08x Win User

Yes. They should do that for twitch and mixer too.

It's hard to see what game is saying or looking the maps. When playing games.

Hope they fix that this year (2019) twitch and mixer overlay better.
  5. BowenB23 Win User

Looks like others have pointed you I the right direction. I just want to say great job providing pics to help articulate the point. Totally understand the concern now.
  6. chibirobo1 Win User

On PS4 it's a box, transparent, and will even go away. Comes back when someone makes a post in your chat, but Xbox could so better and allow more options than PS4, and will do that! Also you can't move it if you stream to twitch, that's mixer only.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. Why is there not an option to remove Xbox stream bar? - Similar Threads - Why option remove

2. Why Can't We Get A Legacy Stick Option on Xbox Accessories App?

in XboX Insiders
    Why Can't We Get A Legacy Stick Option on Xbox Accessories App?: There's so many times that I've gone to play a game and can't because for some reason Legacy Sticks aren't an option. I've ran into this in GTA5, Rainbow Six Siege, etc. Most modern FPS games have...
  3. Why did they remove the option to send pictures?!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why did they remove the option to send pictures?!: This is so stupid. I can’t believe you idiots approved this. How braindead are you?! The only reason we use this trash app is to send pictures to our chats, and you removed it. What brainless...
  4. Why is there no option to report players for inactivity/unsporting behaviour?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no option to report players for inactivity/unsporting behaviour?: In the new Xbox app, there is no option to report players for inactivity or unsporting behavior. In the Xbox Console Companion App, there was. There is still the option to report players for...
  5. why is the option 'you can see and share content' missing from the game content settings?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is the option 'you can see and share content' missing from the game content settings?: I have spent days going through all the settings to allow my son to play multiplayer games on xbox one. I have followed all the advice allowing multiplayer games and join clubs etc. I have even...
  6. Why isn't crossplay optional, as promised ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't crossplay optional, as promised ?: So back in the day, when crossplay was first mooted a few older/perhaps wiser Xbox members said- 'Yeah, that sounds cool. Well, as long as it's optional, because the PC has just stupid amounts of...
  7. Why does Xbox Network Transfer not allow an "Updates" only option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox Network Transfer not allow an "Updates" only option?: My son and I game share and as such we both have the same games loaded on our xboxes. However, every time there is an update (some VERY large) to a game, we both have to download it directly from...
  8. Broadcast bar on screen when streaming , why can we not have option to remove or fade it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broadcast bar on screen when streaming , why can we not have option to remove or fade it?: Hi there i am new to the xbox one x, and have always streamed on my pc when gaming,. Wanted to use the console for streaming using twitch . It all works well , but i just cannot understand why...
  9. Why was streaming options removed?

in XboX Insiders
    Why was streaming options removed?: There was a time that our xbox one's allowed us to choose several options for streaming to help with lag etc. This seems to have vanished as the system has evolved and now we have 1 option to...
  10. Why xbox steal from me ????? i removed my paypal option and you still charge me !!! this is a ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why xbox steal from me ????? i removed my paypal option and you still charge me !!! this is a ...: [Mod Removed] remove me and my payment method ...you steal money.. for 2 months !!!! i removed this payment method and you still steal from me ! i bought a ps4 and never i will not buy xbox...