: Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X?

Discus and support : Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X? in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X? I understand that this is already the last generation, but about a year ago, before the XSX was released,... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by alex2beard, Jul 18, 2021.

1. alex2beard
    alex2beard Guest

I understand that this is already the last generation, but about a year ago, before the XSX was released, there was a firmware with HDMI-CEC on the X1X in the alpha ring. So it's technically possible. Please add this feature to Xbox One X.

: Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X? [​IMG]

:)

alex2beard, Jul 18, 2021
  2. joushsh12
    joushsh12 New Member
    Xbox One still doesn't support HDMI-CEC: Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X? ;): Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X? ;): Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X? ;): Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X? ;): Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X? ;)

joushsh12, Oct 27, 2021
  3. Boombaa Win User

Xbox won’t start on my tv

Hi,

This is quite normal as it seems that Xbox One still doesn't support HDMI-CEC.
  4. Coreldan Win User

Xbox One Passthrough work when off?

I don't know what anynet is, nor do I know if "HDMI control" and HDMI-CEC are the same thing, but HDMI-CEC is supported according to MS.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox 360 Slim & HDMI-CEC

[quote user="VestiaryIowa397"]I was under the impression that it supports HDMI-CEC[/quote]Why were you under this impression?
  6. leadboot Win User

One Guide and Windows Media Center PC (HTPC)

Most PC Graphics Cards if any Do Not Support CEC so it's unlikely you will be able to change channel using Windows Media centre via HDMI. You can However buy CEC adapter like this. www.pulse-eight.com/.../usb-hdmi-cec-adapter
  7. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox One HDMI CEC

translation

Good afternoon.

Please return HDMI CEC, after the last update, this function has disappeared, it is very convenient.

Thank you in advance!
    xbox does not support hdmi cec, but it controls tv's via infrared, check to see if this is still setup on your console and re programme if needed.

xbox не поддерживает hdmi cec, но контролирует ТВ через ИК-порт, проверьте, все ли еще настроено на вашей консоли, и перепрограммируйте, если необходимо.

Thema:

1. : Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X? - Similar Threads - Why still HDMI

2. Why a Xbox 360 is still good today

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why a Xbox 360 is still good today: Why? Well, you can still play many games of it. The Xbox Live (now Xbox Network) is still up, and new Xbox 360's aren't made anymore. So if you still have one working about 20 years, it's very...
  3. Why am I still getting age restricted on the YouTube app via Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I still getting age restricted on the YouTube app via Xbox series X?: Age verified, all accounts synced up, restricted mode off, can access the videos via phone on the same account. The issue clearly lies with the app on Xbox. So frustrating to get the same passive...
  4. Why I still can't change my gamertag???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I still can't change my gamertag???: [img] I always see the error information as shown in the picture. I don't know if there is something wrong with my network(I lived in China) or with Xbox's service ... However, it's making me...
  5. Why is minecraft multiplayer still greyed out after allowing it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is minecraft multiplayer still greyed out after allowing it?: THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT MINECRAFT. I'm on a Mac and I have allowed all the options for multiplayer, and yet my multiplayer button is still greyed out and with the same message; Multiplayer is disabled...
  6. [SEA Region Insider Program] Why I am still notified" Xbox Game Pass is not available in...

in XboX Insiders
    [SEA Region Insider Program] Why I am still notified" Xbox Game Pass is not available in...: Hello, great thanks for the next expansion towards the SEA market. However today I signed up for the insider program to join the public preview for this but I opened my Xbox app, nothing happened...
  7. Why is my Xbox still on after turning it off

in XboX Insiders
    Why is my Xbox still on after turning it off: ? submitted by /u/Number1FrilledDragon [link] [comments]
  8. If i bought Halo Infinite for Xbox/ Windows 10, why does it show that i still need to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i bought Halo Infinite for Xbox/ Windows 10, why does it show that i still need to buy...: I launched the game on steam (after installing it) once i bought the game for Windows 10 / Xbox (I don't have xbox so i'm using my PC) and when i click on Campaign, it says buy when i logged in...
  9. WHY I CANT BUY MINECOINS I Can Still Buy It Before, But Now I Can't.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY I CANT BUY MINECOINS I Can Still Buy It Before, But Now I Can't.: Why I Cant Buy MineCoins Error Pls Fix. I use SamSum Galaxy A12 But I Can Buy It Before [img] ab74375f-a54a-49b2-9090-e1bf6ef14613
  10. Why do we still get immediately kicked offline as opposed to a 15 minute warning incase...

in XboX Insiders
    Why do we still get immediately kicked offline as opposed to a 15 minute warning incase...: Does anyone have a good reason why we don't have a (atleast) 15 minute warning to save games before updates kick us offline by now? I genuinely don't see the downside but I hope I'm just missing...