Why is there still no mouse support for Microsoft edge on xbox one?

Discus and support Why is there still no mouse support for Microsoft edge on xbox one? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just need mouse support in Microsoft edge c85a6617-8b24-4635-84f2-03f684221b47 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MmmYtrr, Jul 28, 2019.

1. MmmYtrr
    MmmYtrr Guest

I just need mouse support in Microsoft edge

:)

MmmYtrr, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Because for actual time is KB+M only for selected games. MS Edge is System App no Game App and this is problem, because you can't controll system(Dashboard) with KB+M.
  3. REN AERO Win User

Dear

As the moderator pointed out edge dosent have mouse support yet.

I suggest you to use chatpad for easy typing.

Happy surfing
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi
    MmmYtrr

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. In regard to the Xbox One, the mouse/keyboard was intended for game play, rather than dashboard navigation or use with Microsoft Edge.
    A mouse will not work in Edge, which already has an on-screen cursor.

For further information regarding this, I recommend our support article entitled Mouse and keyboard support on Xbox One. Should you wish
    to present the idea of adding this kind of functionality on the console, I recommend making the suggestion on our Xbox Idea Hub.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

Here are some helpful tips for getting started:

1. Visit an Idea Drive post that you’re interested in on the Xbox Idea Hub.
    2. If you have an idea related to that Idea Drive, share it by posting a comment. Don’t forget to comment on other posts to help build on community-driven ideas.
    3. Once you’ve posted an idea (or even if you didn’t!), upvote any comments that you really agree with – this will allow us a better view of the top ideas in an Idea Drive at that time.
    4. Check back often while the Idea Drive is open to continue upvoting new ideas and to see what other Idea Drives will be offered in this new space.

Hope this helps out!
  5. CamicaziBoss Win User

6. yLeozinn Win User

Microsoft Edge no XOne

Hi Leozinn,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You can connect the keyboard and mouse to the console. As to what is able to be done is limited as it is still new. A keyboard will work with Edge, a mouse will not as there is a built in cursor already
    on Edge. Here is a
    support link
    you can look over concerning keyboard and mouse.

Thanks,

Brad
    Mas eu ainda não entendo porque não há como usar o mouse só porque já existe um cursor no Edge, poderia me explicar?

------

[Mod Translation - But I still do not understand why there is no way to use the mouse just because there is already a cursor in the Edge, could you explain?]
Thema:

1. Why is there still no mouse support for Microsoft edge on xbox one? - Similar Threads - Why still mouse

2. Why is the Entertainment twist option still in the report function?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the Entertainment twist option still in the report function?: Trying to report on the Game Pass twist, but saw only the Entertainment available to report on. Is it appropriate to report in or is the Entertainment twist still used outside the USA? submitted...
  3. Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?: Since the Preview Alpha and Preview Skip-Ahead Rings began receiving parallel updates (including today’s) once again the console in the Alpha Ring is showing release notes within the Insider App...
  4. Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go: I aint paying your [mod removed ]$40 for a service you wont let me use if im gonna pay $40 [mod removed] dollars for it than i want [mod removed] pass ultimate with the rest of the months free...
  5. Why does xbox live still not work!!???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox live still not work!!???: Yesterday i couldn't play a game i paid for and today i cant sign in at all. I think i will head over to gamestop and see how much they are paying for an xbox one x these days....
  6. Why am I still not allowed to gift games or avatar items to international friends?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still not allowed to gift games or avatar items to international friends?: So there is a huge problem once again. I tried to gift my German friend an avatar item, but she told me it doesn't work because it doesn't work for her region. Now I think anything I gift can...
  7. Why am i still in beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Why am i still in beta?: Ive been in the beta preview for 3years and im level 15 how do i get into the alpha preview submitted by /u/whysoicey [link] [comments]
  8. Why are people still allowed to play online while cheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are people still allowed to play online while cheating: Right daft question i know its supposed to be near impossible to cheat on xbox but does this include using rapid fire controllers and auto aim because i know am getting old and my reactions are...
  9. Why are cheaters still allowed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are cheaters still allowed: These two make it impossible to play the game, yet I've reported them several times. The games is old (MW3), but the membership I paid is current. This needs to be regulated more often even if the...
  10. Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned...: Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned til 27/2 and it is now 7ccb9bc8-a24a-4766-802e-554932d91b22

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one edge mouse support

2. xbox one microsoft edge mouse support