Why is this happening? It has been doing that for well over a month.

Discus and support Why is this happening? It has been doing that for well over a month. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/funboy3hq [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/funboy3hq, May 23, 2020 at 2:12 AM.

1. /u/funboy3hq
    /u/funboy3hq Guest

/u/funboy3hq, May 23, 2020 at 2:12 AM
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

Its been well over a month and .......

Hello VoDkA PeTey,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    As mentioned in your error message, this is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team, since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account information. While we have seen some recent positive progress on the issue,
    at the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be fully resolved. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.
  3. Drizzle J Win User

Well , I’ve been done over

If you read what it says about the new gamertag system, it gives you the reason why you’ll see numbers next to your game but won’t always show
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Why.

The average age of an xbox gamer has been estimated at over 30 years old.

There are many forum user well over that age here, i do recall an pensioner being a regular here for a while too.
  5. Analog2112 Win User

Fallout 3 code?

Anything? This is a legit code. Why has this not been released to me yet? Its been over a month now!
  6. ItsBaconBits Win User

Why don't I ever get the Xbox Newsletter?

This is what I mean Mister Gwyther... He has stated multiple times in his posts that he has tried that. I have as well. Every option that has been givin has been tried. I've changed emails more than a few times, over the period of months. I've had this problem
    for MONTHS! I'm not another kid trying his heart out to get the Halo4 email before my turn, I'm trying to get my Xbox Newsletter. I have checked every email associated with my account. I have made brand new ones and used them instead for multiple mail carriers
    over periods of MONTHS!! Yet every time I ask for help beyond that, support just tells me to do the same thing over and over. I need REAL help. Excuse my frustration, I've been a this for a very long time with literally zero result.
Thema:

1. Why is this happening? It has been doing that for well over a month. - Similar Threads - Why happening has

2. Why and how is this happening (Please help)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why and how is this happening (Please help): So ive been waiting for 4 hours on the microsoft support chat and ive been first in lone and i want help because i got a $50 Aus gift card for Xbox and the first and last 5 digest were missing...
  3. Something happened 2 years ago why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something happened 2 years ago why...: Check YouTube about service outages thought this was fixed... 2 years ago kinda sad... Service alerts getting annoying especially when its has no means effect you xbox... How come this not getting...
  4. What happen with 360 TOP SPIN 3 & 4 WHY IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH XBOX ONE ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happen with 360 TOP SPIN 3 & 4 WHY IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH XBOX ONE ?: Can you tell us when this two games will be available to play with xbox one consoles? 1d7d72e9-70d4-4112-8620-559764d4cf1d
  5. Xbox one x appears on screen backend support update to continue, nothing happens, why not ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x appears on screen backend support update to continue, nothing happens, why not ?: On xbox one x. No support, skyrim se on screen it shows this image and word continue. Xbox one x appears on screen backend support update to continue, nothing happens, why not ? [img] [img]...
  6. why is my code not working for xbox live i no what might have gone down this happen in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is my code not working for xbox live i no what might have gone down this happen in...: i could use my code i needed a new one Microsoft didn't answer there phones and they had no live agent. the code was [Mod Removed - PII] 15 buck's and really could have used the code over the...
  7. Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ...: My XBOX NAME IS I"M SICK OF GETTING BANNED FOR NOTHING PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THIS IS MY 3 BAN AND I'M SICK OF THE BANNING FOR NOTHING I DON'T CRUSE WHEN I GET MAD BUT I GUESS THAT...
  8. Why can't I play HORDE or VERSES since the update has happened?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play HORDE or VERSES since the update has happened?: why can't I play HORDE or VERSES since the update? 2f5457bf-6f1d-40c3-844c-903777326e09
  9. nba gametime app keeps crashing.....why has this not been fixed yet its been happening for ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nba gametime app keeps crashing.....why has this not been fixed yet its been happening for ...: can not watch any of the playoff games, wont even log in, do i have to do a hard reset of the console. 05ebe81f-698c-45b7-adc6-c6cba088827f
  10. WHY HAS MY POST BEEN DELETED - if it happens again I will be contacting BBC Watchdog

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY HAS MY POST BEEN DELETED - if it happens again I will be contacting BBC Watchdog: Your forum post was deleted by a moderator. Reason: Thank you for your inquiry regarding this enforcement action. As of August 17, 2015, this forum is no longer used to address account suspension...