Why is Xbox Controller Quality so bad ?

Discus and support Why is Xbox Controller Quality so bad ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a brand new controller for 50 dollars and the LB was broken. At times it would not work, and most of the time it thinks im pressing it twice.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ROBIN 7 1999, Sep 1, 2019.

1. ROBIN 7 1999
    ROBIN 7 1999 Guest

I bought a brand new controller for 50 dollars and the LB was broken. At times it would not work, and most of the time it thinks im pressing it twice.

:)

ROBIN 7 1999, Sep 1, 2019
  2. DAN212 Win User

my friend got 5th pad, cause 4 was broken again. it can be cap or trigger. i got just second for this half of year, 1-st pad broke pretty fast, it was lb button
  3. tejo chase Win User

Wow 5 controllers in two years that's crazy I know many people have had issues with controllers but I've never really had too many issues the controllers I have currently including an elite I've had for around 18 months with no issues
  4. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

I rarely have problems with my controllers. I had one for 4+ years before anything happened to it. I think it's honestly random if the controller will last long or not.
  5. mocoworm Win User

XBOX controller, and especially The Elite, is the best controller on the market. I absolutely do not agree with OP. Clearly you ARE an aggressive player as both my XBOX launch day controller, launch day Elite and XBOX1X launch day controller are all working
    perfectly, and I play for hours every single night.
  6. kev edin Win User

I have been lucky. Still got original elite controller. The only issue I had was the bumper buttons broke. 🤔 but got it fixed and no problems since . 👍
Thema:

1. Why is Xbox Controller Quality so bad ? - Similar Threads - Why Controller Quality

2. Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?: I brought my son a custom designlabs controller 10 months ago. Last night he said it was broken so I said no problem, it's a premium product and will be covered by warranty. I go online to find...
  3. Fortnite new "foot controller" setting NOT available for xbox version!!! WHY????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite new "foot controller" setting NOT available for xbox version!!! WHY????: Please can you include the new "foot controller " setting into the xbox one version of the game. This setting removes aim acceleration and is the best setting for controller players since the...
  4. Why can’t I register my Xbox one controller for the warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I register my Xbox one controller for the warranty: I need to return the controller which is in its 3 month warranty period. The only apparent way is to register it on my microsoft account. Choosing register devices and accessories lets me register...
  5. Why is my Xbox One Controller Rechargeable Battery dieing quickly when my console is turned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One Controller Rechargeable Battery dieing quickly when my console is turned...: Why are my Rechargeable Batterys dieing if my console is turned off? There in red bars. 300fbfb0-9696-4e3e-b711-e0cd2219ab0d
  6. Why don't MS Xbox produce a simple wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't MS Xbox produce a simple wired controller?: Why don't Microsoft produce a straight up wired controller. The plug and play is really poor because the batteries run out and the connecting port in the handset gets looser with time. When I...
  7. Why won't my controller work?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my controller work?: So I recently bought Minecraft and seen people connect their controllers (a wired Nintendo switch) to their laptop. So I did my research and was able to connect it. So I started the game and tried...
  8. Why the peck Xbox 360 Controller's screws are made of plastic!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why the peck Xbox 360 Controller's screws are made of plastic!?: 15 or so minutes ago I completely wrecked my 1 year-old Xbox 360 Wireless Controller because it was turning off on Mafia Boss in Hat in Time with battery fully charged. Just for the pure interest...
  9. Microsoft why are your Xbox One Controllers build quality so POOR!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft why are your Xbox One Controllers build quality so POOR!: These controllers are an absolute joke! I've had my xbox one since July / August, we are now in December and 4 left anologue sticks have gone on 4 different controllers now. Having purchased 2...
  10. why won't microsoft address the controller quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't microsoft address the controller quality: Microsoft released the standard xbox one controller, which requires you to replace it every month if you play any sort of sports game. Then they promised a better controller with the elite...