Why is XCloud not available in some countries?

Discus and support Why is XCloud not available in some countries? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Was excited to have the Xcloud beta in the latest update, launched it and I'm told "your country is not supported". Huhhh?!! India is supported, so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by asimnanjani, Nov 25, 2021.

1. asimnanjani
    asimnanjani Guest

Was excited to have the Xcloud beta in the latest update, launched it and I'm told "your country is not supported".

Huhhh?!!

India is supported, so why isn't Pakistan supported!?

:)

asimnanjani, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

The decision has to do with the country's governing body. I think if microsoft could sell a product globally that would be their goal but they do have to work with whatever restrictions of the government.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Does your country class Cloud based services the same as buying a digital product? Do they classify it in the same way as Netflix as it's an "on-demand" service?

It could simply be that it takes longer to introduce something like XCloud to your country than it does to India etc. Could be that they are prioritising countries with a higher demand for it. Honestly? The only people who know are those in charge of MS/Xbox and, possibly, your country's Government
  4. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

5. ngocphi Win User

Game Pass Region Issue

If you are trying to do cloud gaming then no it's not available in your region

Xcloud is only available in certain regions

But you do have xgu other then xcloud
  6. NLH1 Win User

Xcloud VR Controler ideas

Xcloud is available already?
Thema:

1. Why is XCloud not available in some countries? - Similar Threads - Why XCloud available

2. Ios 14.6 is why xcloud is not smooth!!

in XboX Insiders
    Ios 14.6 is why xcloud is not smooth!!: So I think I may have figured out something about the choppines/latency/sound popping! On my ipad, os 14,6 every single game is super choppy and ridiculous latency that EVERY game is unplayable....
  3. Why not port Xcloud or gamepass to linux?

in XboX Insiders
    Why not port Xcloud or gamepass to linux?: I use Stadia but I'd switch to Xcloud if linux will be supported il it runs in browser why not? THX have a great day submitted by /u/Srarplay [link] [comments]
  4. Why was Destiny 2 taken off xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Why was Destiny 2 taken off xCloud?: ?? submitted by /u/Drewness24 [link] [comments]
  5. Why xcloud doesn't work for you, here's the reason

in XboX Insiders
    Why xcloud doesn't work for you, here's the reason: [IMG] submitted by /u/Akthegamer02 [link] [comments]
  6. i cant play xcloud, why can i not play it

in XboX Insiders
    i cant play xcloud, why can i not play it: [IMG] submitted by /u/waylen0001 [link] [comments]
  7. Why is console streaming geo restricted? I understand about xCloud, but if console...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is console streaming geo restricted? I understand about xCloud, but if console...: Sorry if I'm confused, I thought it was like Ps4's remote play. Can anyone elaborate? submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  8. Wondering why the priority for Insiders wasn't given For Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Wondering why the priority for Insiders wasn't given For Xcloud?: I have been in the Insiders program for 5 years and 7 months and I am in the top 600 ranking, yet I still have not received an invite. I love being in the program and I feel like I do a lot of...
  9. Why is the xCloud demo only on Android?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the xCloud demo only on Android?: I’ve had an Xbox since like late 2015 and I’ve always wanted to be able to play Xbox games on my phone. I just recently realized there was a demo open to the public for project xCloud, and so I...
  10. I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...

in XboX Insiders
    I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TimesHero [link] [comments]