Why isn't amongus here? It's on switch.

Discus and support Why isn't amongus here? It's on switch. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Mrpheonixguy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mrpheonixguy, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Why isn't amongus here? It's on switch.

/u/Mrpheonixguy, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Zavistic Win User

the wolf amongus

It should be time-stamped with the date that you actually unlocked the Achievement. Sometimes Xbox Live takes a while to update.
  3. haroldgraunke Win User

the wolf amongus

it unlocked 26 hrs after I did it
  4. Scout 015 Win User

Just switched..

420 a reference to a drug? That an American thing? Last time i checked 420 isn't a banned number, so why not. They wish to ban the number's use then they will but they haven't, so he's done nothing wrong.
  5. GreyStormGaming Win User

A Way To Move Or Disable The Twitch Bar

Sadly, There isn't, which is why I recommend switching to Mixer :D
  6. ShawnKneher Win User

Goodbye Xbox

The PS4 isn't out yet, why switch now? Doesn't make any sense.
Thema:

Why isn't amongus here? It's on switch.

1. Why isn't amongus here? It's on switch. - Similar Threads - Why isn't amongus

2. Why isn't there a wait list to buy a series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't there a wait list to buy a series x: Why am I unable to place an order and just wait my turn? Are scalpers the only avenue to acquire a new console. I have tried to follow restocking updates but I work weird hours and unable to...
  3. Why isn't my Xbox profile picture rendering as a png?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't my Xbox profile picture rendering as a png?: So for the past few months I have tried many ways to get my profile picture to be a png but when I use the picture I'm trying to use it just renders it with a white background. Is this a problem...
  4. Why isn't there a search for duplicate game feature?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't there a search for duplicate game feature?: It's no wonder how games are becoming more & more blooted with high amounts of data. I'm finding it difficult to manage more than 3 external hard drives between the s & x i have. Also reducing...
  5. Why Isn't My Mic Working In Xbox Parties?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Isn't My Mic Working In Xbox Parties?: I had this problem with my last controller and I'm hoping there's another way to fix this without spending money. 2 controllers I've had now experienced an issue where there was still audio...
  6. Why isn't my custom Xbox One controller under warranty anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my custom Xbox One controller under warranty anymore?: I haven't done anything to void the warranty, and from what I understand, the warranty is 120 days. I got this controller for my birthday, July 30th. A few weeks ago I checked the warranty when...
  7. Why isn't my game loading?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my game loading?: I just finished Mass Effect 2. And popped in mass effect three on y Xbox One. But after the startup screen, it just continually says "Checking downloadable content". That is all it does. And I...
  8. Why isn't enforcement.xbox.com working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't enforcement.xbox.com working?: Every time i go to the website and sign in it forwards me to a support page about privacy policies for Minecraft Realms. Help? 50369d55-55cb-41cc-b86b-651449bc1e4d
  9. Why does my Xbox One tell me a game isn't backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox One tell me a game isn't backwards compatible?: When I try to install a game from the disc my Xbox says it's not backwards compatible and to check the list to see what is. I checked both before and after trying to make sure the game is on the...
  10. Why madden NFL 21 isn't a simulation football game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why madden NFL 21 isn't a simulation football game: 1.they have turned madden NFL 21 into a role playing arcade game with **** abilities and celebrations isn't simulation football and they throw in the yard,why play madden NFL anymore because the...