Why isn't battlefield hardline on the South African game store ???

Discus and support Why isn't battlefield hardline on the South African game store ??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi ... I was just wondering why batllefield hardline not on our game store in South Africa ?! I really want to download it for xbox 360 so that i can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShotTundra48, Apr 25, 2015.

1. ShotTundra48
    ShotTundra48 Guest

Hi ... I was just wondering why batllefield hardline not on our game store in South Africa ?! I really want to download it for xbox 360 so that i can play with my friend and switch it over to xbox one for free if i get one ..?

:)

ShotTundra48, Apr 25, 2015
  2. shroom masta
    shroom masta Guest
    state of decay should be available for purchase in south Africa

Well I have tried to purchase state of decay and I live in south Africa could you please make the game available for purchase on the south African Xbox live store

shroom masta, Apr 25, 2015
  3. LedbetterZA
    LedbetterZA Guest
    Cant download add-ons on swiss account

Same goes for South African XBL store. Microsoft please respond!

LedbetterZA, Apr 25, 2015
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

You need to ask ea since they are the publisher

ngocphi, Apr 25, 2015
  5. ngocphi Win User

You need to ask ea since they are the publisher
  6. LedbetterZA Win User

Cant download add-ons on swiss account

Same goes for South African XBL store. Microsoft please respond!
  7. BtheBiologist Win User

Region Error for Free Game for Gold promo

Thanks.

Then the question becomes, why are they offering a game to South Africans that South Africans can't use? The whole region thing is a bit weird if you ask me, but can MS not please offer something else or allow the game in our region?

Thanks for checking for me though.

All the Best.

B-)
  8. ngocphi Win User

South Africa

Ok do you have a south African region account if not

Then you will have to create one and then use the south African dlc codes

All prepaid dlc codes are region locked and only can be redeemed in the same region

If you are trying to purchase from the us website that would be your issue

Then you would have to use the south African site not the us site
    What the store told you you have to take it up with them
  9. William za Win User

Migrating USA gamertag to South African account

How would linking my gamertag to a South African WLID benefit me? would i be able to purchase games etc with a south african credit card if i did this (i would think not)
Thema:

1. Why isn't battlefield hardline on the South African game store ??? - Similar Threads - Why isn't battlefield

2. I have enrolled in the minecraft beta but it isn't working. Any ideas as to why?

in XboX Insiders
    I have enrolled in the minecraft beta but it isn't working. Any ideas as to why?: I have tried restarting my xbox, uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it hasn't worked. The game still just remains as normal minecraft. submitted by /u/johnjohnsonthefifth [link] [comments]
  3. [xbox beta app for windows] Why isn't minecraft in this app ?

in XboX Insiders
    [xbox beta app for windows] Why isn't minecraft in this app ?: So since my microsoft store is broken and i can't update my games, i'm using the xbox beta app. But I wan't to update minecraft too and I can't find it in the app. Why ? Could xbox add it ?...
  4. why my xbox one isn't detecting my halo 3 disc why tjis has to be long ?

in XboX Insiders
    why my xbox one isn't detecting my halo 3 disc why tjis has to be long ?: i am not really an xbox gamer but evently i bought halo 3 and 4 on 360 with a great deal since i heard about the backward compatibility but when i insert the disc nothing happens can anyone help ?...
  5. Why isn't XBOX LIVE still supported in eastern Europe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't XBOX LIVE still supported in eastern Europe?: I have a few questions, why doesn't microsoft establish a greater presence in eastern Europe by making xbox live, xbox game pass available in eastern Europe? Will they do something for the xbox...
  6. Does anybody know why It isn't available. (I live in the Montana-US area)

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know why It isn't available. (I live in the Montana-US area): [IMG] submitted by /u/ScorelessVermin [link] [comments]
  7. Why isn't Xbox Insider staff more transparent?

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Xbox Insider staff more transparent?: Alright, I want to be able to convey this in a way that doesn't sound rude to Xbox Insider Staff. As part of the Xbox Insider Program for years now, I always appreciate the hard work that the...
  8. Why can't I download a game with xbox game pass? My PC is added as a device but isn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game with xbox game pass? My PC is added as a device but isn't...: I paid for the game pass, and I can't even use it since this useless platform won't even let me download games on my PC. How is it that I added my PC as a device yet it's not applicable to...
  9. Jump Force DLC Character pack #5- Bakugo.. why isn't he showing up in my available...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force DLC Character pack #5- Bakugo.. why isn't he showing up in my available...: I got Jump Force from the Xbox game pass a few days ago, and i purchased and installed character pack #5 which is Bakugo. He should have been with all the other characters that I can play as after...
  10. ¿Porqué en la microsoft store no sale Minecraft Windows 10 mobile?[Translation-Why isn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    ¿Porqué en la microsoft store no sale Minecraft Windows 10 mobile?[Translation-Why isn't...: En los requisitos está que lo soporta desde Windows 10 versión 10240.0 o posterior pero aun así no está, ¿porqué? [Translation-In the requirements it is supported from Windows 10 version 10240.0...