Why isn’t Kinect sports season 1 not working

Discus and support Why isn’t Kinect sports season 1 not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to play the first kinect sports but it had an error i cleaned the disk and it didnt work there were just little scratches on the disk was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EssaOngchangco, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Why isn’t Kinect sports season 1 not working

I was trying to play the first kinect sports but it had an error i cleaned the disk and it didnt work there were just little scratches on the disk was kinect sports removed in 2021? Or is my disk old please somone answer.

:)

EssaOngchangco, Jan 5, 2021
  2. Main Event-5A0236C8- Win User

Best Kinect Game?

Kinect Sports Season 1 & 2
  3. SatNiteEduardo Win User

Anyone else waiting for E3 for a full final opinion?

4. DonSchillinger Win User

Kinect Sports: Season two fault Golf

I Have the Game Kinect Sports: Season two.

But Golf is not included!!!

Why?
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Any good racing games out there?

2 Isn`t great, but thats why i said once you get used to the handling.

I am currently on about season 5 and have just got the hang of it.
  6. ps360 Win User

Why we don't have a lot of games exclusive on xbox360!!!

Rare is probably in the works of Kinect Sports season 3. Woot!!
Thema:

Why isn’t Kinect sports season 1 not working

1. Why isn’t Kinect sports season 1 not working - Similar Threads - Why isn’t Kinect

2. Why isn’t Forza Horizon 4 working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t Forza Horizon 4 working.: I downloaded the game yesterday on my Xbox series X and it isnt working. I have had the game before so i know how it works. When I load in it says controller disconnected. And I cant press the a...
  3. Why Isn’t My Chat in Minecraft PE Servers Working????

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why Isn’t My Chat in Minecraft PE Servers Working????: Im trying to turn on public chat so i can chat to people on on the minecraft pe servers on mobile, but i dont know how and its not working. It keeps telling me to “open chat”... but howww?????...
  4. Can’t delete the Mixer app. Since mixer isn’t a thing anymore, why won’t it give me the...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t delete the Mixer app. Since mixer isn’t a thing anymore, why won’t it give me the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JustinAmaziing [link] [comments]
  5. Why isn’t my content downloaded?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn’t my content downloaded?: ‪So I recently got this black ops 1 & black ops 2 combo pack. I was overjoyed when I saw that all the dlcs and stuff were ready to install. I played them for a bit yesterday then went to bed. I...
  6. Why can’t I play my game and microsoft isn’t working either

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play my game and microsoft isn’t working either: Nothing is workin exept the games that i have the disc in for what is happening 0cf7bb35-c274-41b0-a172-c5ad4877036c
  7. Husbands account started constantly locking. Support isn’t telling us why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Husbands account started constantly locking. Support isn’t telling us why.: Hello, my husbands account has recently constantly started locking, and we havent gotten an answer why. Its been over 10 days now. Support told us to expect a response within 24-48 hours but that...
  8. Does anyone have any idea why the word fuse isn’t allowed as a gamer tag

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have any idea why the word fuse isn’t allowed as a gamer tag: Pls help submitted by /u/Madabro [link] [comments]
  9. Why isn’t my Xbox Live working on a Backwards Compatibility game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t my Xbox Live working on a Backwards Compatibility game: So, I decided to buy a copy of RUSE for Xbox 360 and I knew it had many free dlcs so I wanted to log on and download my DLCs then I found out that my Xbox Live is disconnected. I tried everything...
  10. Might not be the place to ask, but why isn’t there an “in-software” way to clear cache?

in XboX Insiders
    Might not be the place to ask, but why isn’t there an “in-software” way to clear cache?: If I’m correct, it typically requires a forced shutdown. Or pulling the power cord? Why was it designed like that? submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]