Why isn't Local Co-op on xCloud a thing?

Discus and support Why isn't Local Co-op on xCloud a thing? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The title says it all. Having access to most of my games everywhere I go is amazing but, I'm not gonna sit there and play while everyone watches.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jubar_247, Jan 6, 2022.

1. /u/jubar_247
    /u/jubar_247 Guest

The title says it all. Having access to most of my games everywhere I go is amazing but, I'm not gonna sit there and play while everyone watches. Playing with friends is half the fun.

submitted by /u/jubar_247
    [link] [comments]

/u/jubar_247, Jan 6, 2022
  2. Ironwilled Win User

Fallout 76 on Xbox One

Hi There,

Local co-op (2 people on the same console) isn't currently supported.
  3. Korben5 Win User

ERROR

Why is there no local (system link) co-op? I can't connect to their servers to play multiplayer with my friends and there's no way to play co-op without connecting to ea servers.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Games with 2 Games on same Console

Hi there,

If you're trying to play the games co-op, not all games have local co-op ability, sometimes referred to as couch co-op. Forza, while it has online co-op, it does not have local co-op.

There are sites out there that will discuss which games have co-op ability. If you want to play them split screen on the same console, look for games that say they support local co-op.
  5. Dragonps Win User

Local Co Op?

Sounds to me like no local co op which means no deal for me. Fable has had local co op since Fable 2 and the premise of Legends seems like such a great idea to have that local co op.
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

Doom 3: BFG Achievements Revealved

No online co-op ...what about local co-op?
Thema:

1. Why isn't Local Co-op on xCloud a thing? - Similar Threads - Why isn't Local

2. I need a refund for a gift but microsoft isn't letting me and I don't know why?

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund for a gift but microsoft isn't letting me and I don't know why?: I sent the destiny 2 beyond light dlc to my girlfriend but she has a ps4 and she wasn't able to redeem it. So I tried to get a refund for the gift and it didn't let me do it. I also purchased the...
  3. Why isn't my External Hard Drive Working with My Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my External Hard Drive Working with My Xbox?: I recently bought a 2 TB storage device to be able to have my storage on my xbox. I got it and then plugged it into the back of the xbox and got an error code (0x80bd003b) saying that the device...
  4. Why Isn't My Gamertag Allowed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Isn't My Gamertag Allowed?: The tag I want is 'slimebot7000' c0be1903-9339-49da-843c-6b488d6120a1
  5. Why isn't Xbox game bar (Windows key+G) working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't Xbox game bar (Windows key+G) working?: Xbox Game Bar isn't launching at all, nothing is working already tried resetting PC troubleshooting reset WIFI uninstall and reinstall it's just not launching at all. when i search it and...
  6. Why isn't my gamertag allowed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't my gamertag allowed?: Hey For awhile I've been wanting to change my gamertag to "" but when I go to check for the availability then the couldn't change because someone else has the gamertag or it's not allowed. I went...
  7. Why isn't the XBox App version of Doom 3 not starting on my laptop and XBox Support not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't the XBox App version of Doom 3 not starting on my laptop and XBox Support not...: I have been in touch with Microsoft XBox Support at least 6 times now over the phone reporting that Doom 3 will not even start on my near new gaming laptop (which is definitely high spec enough...
  8. why isn't my new xbox controler always on when plugged in via USB? WINDOWS 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    why isn't my new xbox controler always on when plugged in via USB? WINDOWS 10: my xbox one controller was always on when I had a USB connected, but unfortunately it went faulty and so I had to buy a new one. prices for xbox one controllers were extortionate so I had to buy...
  9. Why isn't anything done about the fake top scores on leaderboards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't anything done about the fake top scores on leaderboards?: Almost every leaderboard is filled with fake top 10 scores. Gamers who show play time as 0:00:00 for the game, and fake top scores. They apparently used a fake hacked save game to get their fake...
  10. Why isn't my Xbox live sharing between local accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my Xbox live sharing between local accounts?: My brother just bought Xbox live on his account so he could play GTA V (Which is my game, bought under my account.) My Xbox live has recently expired so he just bought it on his account thinking...