why isn't my Minecraft updated for the new update?

Discus and support why isn't my Minecraft updated for the new update? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help! my Minecraft says that it is on the latest version but when I get on creative there is no sign of the new mangrove tree or the new frog mob, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by .Tr.9258, Apr 11, 2022.

1. .Tr.9258
    .Tr.9258 Guest

Help! my Minecraft says that it is on the latest version but when I get on creative there is no sign of the new mangrove tree or the new frog mob, I don't know how to fix it and I've tried everything. trying to update it goggled it and nothing worked and now I'm hoping someone can help me so that I can see what all the hype is about.

:)

.Tr.9258, Apr 11, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If there is an update available for the game you should be able to see it on Microsoft Store/Xbox App if you’re on PC or on your games and apps under updates if you’re on Xbox console.

If I may ask what device are you using?
  3. Mister Cazador Win User

Minecraft Nintendo Switch Better together

Hi there Goldmormon32, thanks for reaching out.

The Minecraft team addressed the Minecraft Better Together Update for Nintendo Switch within the

Minecraft Better Together FAQ
    under "Why isn't the Better Together Update available for Nintendo Switch yet?".
  4. AltoAlmond8226 Win User

Damaged Minecraft for Xbox 360 disk

Minecraft isn't on the list of replCement discs? Anyone know why?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Why isn't my balance being updated

In order for support to check into your account, you'll need to post in the support section of this forum. If there is a specific offer you're looking for credits from, you'll want to post that as well. Keep in mind if you're looking for VIP rebates, rebates
    are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month so it would be too soon to see credits for purchases made in April.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Why is my Minecraft not updated?

Thema:

1. why isn't my Minecraft updated for the new update? - Similar Threads - why isn't Minecraft

2. Why isn't my gamerpic changing ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't my gamerpic changing ?: It has been over a week and have tried changing it to a custom one on xbox box one and pc. I know there is nothing wrong with it since I used to have it as my pic for over a year......
  3. I need a refund for a gift but microsoft isn't letting me and I don't know why?

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund for a gift but microsoft isn't letting me and I don't know why?: I sent the destiny 2 beyond light dlc to my girlfriend but she has a ps4 and she wasn't able to redeem it. So I tried to get a refund for the gift and it didn't let me do it. I also purchased the...
  4. Why isn't my External Hard Drive Working with My Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my External Hard Drive Working with My Xbox?: I recently bought a 2 TB storage device to be able to have my storage on my xbox. I got it and then plugged it into the back of the xbox and got an error code (0x80bd003b) saying that the device...
  5. Why isn't Local Co-op on xCloud a thing?

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Local Co-op on xCloud a thing?: The title says it all. Having access to most of my games everywhere I go is amazing but, I'm not gonna sit there and play while everyone watches. Playing with friends is half the fun. submitted...
  6. Why Isn't My Gamertag Allowed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Isn't My Gamertag Allowed?: The tag I want is 'slimebot7000' c0be1903-9339-49da-843c-6b488d6120a1
  7. I have enrolled in the minecraft beta but it isn't working. Any ideas as to why?

in XboX Insiders
    I have enrolled in the minecraft beta but it isn't working. Any ideas as to why?: I have tried restarting my xbox, uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it hasn't worked. The game still just remains as normal minecraft. submitted by /u/johnjohnsonthefifth [link] [comments]
  8. [xbox beta app for windows] Why isn't minecraft in this app ?

in XboX Insiders
    [xbox beta app for windows] Why isn't minecraft in this app ?: So since my microsoft store is broken and i can't update my games, i'm using the xbox beta app. But I wan't to update minecraft too and I can't find it in the app. Why ? Could xbox add it ?...
  9. ¿Porqué en la microsoft store no sale Minecraft Windows 10 mobile?[Translation-Why isn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    ¿Porqué en la microsoft store no sale Minecraft Windows 10 mobile?[Translation-Why isn't...: En los requisitos está que lo soporta desde Windows 10 versión 10240.0 o posterior pero aun así no está, ¿porqué? [Translation-In the requirements it is supported from Windows 10 version 10240.0...
  10. Why isn't. Minecraft better together available to members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't. Minecraft better together available to members: I have played over 25 days of minecraft Xbox one edition why isn't it available pls help d05ebc71-74a2-49f6-aba8-1e8047e95b42