Why isn't Pluto TV app available for Xbox One?

Discus and support Why isn't Pluto TV app available for Xbox One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Pluto TV app on my phone. It's a great app for watching free TV. So now I'm wondering ... Why is it not available on Xbox One's app store?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ellet Bubbles, May 16, 2019.

1. Why isn't Pluto TV app available for Xbox One?

I have the Pluto TV app on my phone. It's a great app for watching free TV. So now I'm wondering

... Why is it not available on Xbox One's app store? It's available for Xbox 360 and Sony's Playstation 4. Please make it available to your customers! We would appreciate it.

:)

Ellet Bubbles, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Why isn't Pluto TV app available for Xbox One?

1. Why isn't Pluto TV app available for Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Why isn't Pluto

2. Why isn't Halo 5 in Play Anywhere?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Halo 5 in Play Anywhere?: A time ago i recieve from Microsoft a Halo 5 Forge Pack for PC, but I can't play 'cause my notebook don't run. I wanna play this game in my future Xbox One, but it is not in the Play Anywhere...
  3. Why isn't spyro: A new beginning & Dawn of the dragon BC on xbox one yet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't spyro: A new beginning & Dawn of the dragon BC on xbox one yet?: It's great having spyro reignited trilogy but it would be REALLY great if we could get spyro: A new beginning and Dawn of the dragon, I got into spyro with the legend trilogy so why are they not...
  4. Why isn't it working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't it working: [img] why??? 28225d6f-41c7-4a0a-80df-4b5cacb429fc
  5. Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ...: My XBOX NAME IS I"M SICK OF GETTING BANNED FOR NOTHING PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THIS IS MY 3 BAN AND I'M SICK OF THE BANNING FOR NOTHING I DON'T CRUSE WHEN I GET MAD BUT I GUESS THAT...
  6. Why isn't Windows Bingo game installing anymore?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't Windows Bingo game installing anymore?: I would like an answer please thank you. 27b8c382-fca9-4c62-89cc-03c46cf255b9
  7. Xbox One why isn't Full shutdown working when "instant on" is off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One why isn't Full shutdown working when "instant on" is off: my main issue with this is when I use the turn off Xbox funktion when holding the guide button the consoles harddrive or discdrive(hard to hear which one it is) is still running. It is the same...
  8. Why isn't the microphone on my headset working anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't the microphone on my headset working anymore?: So a couple of days ago, I was playing xbox with my friends and I noticed my batteries were low and I switched them out, and put new ones in. Ever since then, the microphone on my headset won't...
  9. Why isn't the Forza Horizon4 running?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't the Forza Horizon4 running?: It was used as a PC version, but it was done well a few days ago, but it was not executed suddenly since yesterday. It doesn't even have a program like afterburner, but it suddenly turns off the...
  10. Why isn't fortnite launching when I try to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't fortnite launching when I try to play: my son is trying to play fortnite but when it says to launch game nothing is happening af474477-0b0c-4b2b-b818-5bb5585f2129