Why isn't the Hitman HD Trilogy game not Backwards Compatible

Discus and support Why isn't the Hitman HD Trilogy game not Backwards Compatible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Hitman HD Trilogy for Xbox 360 which has two disks for Hitman: Blood Money and the other for Hitman HD Collection which is Contracts and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BQS PREDITOR, Jun 30, 2020.

1. BQS PREDITOR
    BQS PREDITOR Guest

I have the Hitman HD Trilogy for Xbox 360 which has two disks for Hitman: Blood Money and the other for Hitman HD Collection which is Contracts and Silent Assassin. Both of these disks are backwards compatible
    when bought separately but because i bought them together in the trilogy edition i can't play them with Xbox One Backwards Compatibility.

All I'm saying is surely i should be able to use the trilogy edition for both Backwards Compatible games on xbox one with my two disks in the trilogy version. Doesn't make any sense why Microsoft haven't
    done this yet.

:)

BQS PREDITOR, Jun 30, 2020
  2. denis97g Win User

Hitman HD Trilogy

Only the Hitman hd pack is backward compatible, so I don't think the hd trilogy works on xbox one.
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

The hitman hd trilogy two discs collection is backwards compatible. Thats what I have. One disc is blood money and the other is hitman hd pack. Are you receiving an error message saying this game isn't playable here or does the xbox do nothing at all?
    Are other game discs giving you problems **** well? Your console might be getting old or you can try

Going to settings

Then go to Devices & Streaming

Then go to Blu-Ray

Next clear Persistent Storage

Uninstall and reinstall the blu ray app

Finally restart your console
  4. luissolid Win User

Hello welcome! This are the only Hitman Games that are backwards compatible:

• Hitman HD Pack
    • Hitman: Absolution
    • Hitman: Blood Money

Regards!
  5. BQS PREDITOR Win User

Thanks, did the steps and it worked!! yes lad
  6. U Could B Mine Win User

Pal 50hz to 60hz

This is the first I've seen of a Hitman HD trilogy release, but isn't it a cop out with them releasing Blood Money which was released in HD anyway. Why is it not the first three games.
Thema:

1. Why isn't the Hitman HD Trilogy game not Backwards Compatible - Similar Threads - Why isn't Hitman

2. Why is the name Alethea or A1ethea or AletheaBug giving me this gamertag isn't allowed but...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the name Alethea or A1ethea or AletheaBug giving me this gamertag isn't allowed but...: What is it about Alethea or A1ethea or AletheaBug that is completely disallowed? It gives me "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one." But if I try JitterBug, it suggests JitterBug1080...
  3. Porque no se cancelo mi deuda?[Why isn't my debt canceled?]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Porque no se cancelo mi deuda?[Why isn't my debt canceled?]: Yo tenia una deuda de 139 pesos mexicanos ayer por la gold, y hoy se me cobraron de mi cuenta los 139 pesos pero no se cancelo mi deuda. (cabe aclarar que todavia no era el dia de la facturacion...
  4. Why isn't crossplay optional, as promised ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't crossplay optional, as promised ?: So back in the day, when crossplay was first mooted a few older/perhaps wiser Xbox members said- 'Yeah, that sounds cool. Well, as long as it's optional, because the PC has just stupid amounts of...
  5. I have enrolled in the minecraft beta but it isn't working. Any ideas as to why?

in XboX Insiders
    I have enrolled in the minecraft beta but it isn't working. Any ideas as to why?: I have tried restarting my xbox, uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it hasn't worked. The game still just remains as normal minecraft. submitted by /u/johnjohnsonthefifth [link] [comments]
  6. [xbox beta app for windows] Why isn't minecraft in this app ?

in XboX Insiders
    [xbox beta app for windows] Why isn't minecraft in this app ?: So since my microsoft store is broken and i can't update my games, i'm using the xbox beta app. But I wan't to update minecraft too and I can't find it in the app. Why ? Could xbox add it ?...
  7. why my xbox one isn't detecting my halo 3 disc why tjis has to be long ?

in XboX Insiders
    why my xbox one isn't detecting my halo 3 disc why tjis has to be long ?: i am not really an xbox gamer but evently i bought halo 3 and 4 on 360 with a great deal since i heard about the backward compatibility but when i insert the disc nothing happens can anyone help ?...
  8. Why isn't XBOX LIVE still supported in eastern Europe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't XBOX LIVE still supported in eastern Europe?: I have a few questions, why doesn't microsoft establish a greater presence in eastern Europe by making xbox live, xbox game pass available in eastern Europe? Will they do something for the xbox...
  9. Does anybody know why It isn't available. (I live in the Montana-US area)

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know why It isn't available. (I live in the Montana-US area): [IMG] submitted by /u/ScorelessVermin [link] [comments]
  10. Why isn't Xbox Insider staff more transparent?

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Xbox Insider staff more transparent?: Alright, I want to be able to convey this in a way that doesn't sound rude to Xbox Insider Staff. As part of the Xbox Insider Program for years now, I always appreciate the hard work that the...