why isnt there a option to change display area

Discus and support why isnt there a option to change display area in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i got a old tv and a lot of my screen gets cut off and ive tried fixing it but its not possible submitted by /u/keanreddit [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/keanreddit, Jul 29, 2022.

1. why isnt there a option to change display area

i got a old tv and a lot of my screen gets cut off and ive tried fixing it but its not possible

submitted by /u/keanreddit
    [link] [comments]

/u/keanreddit, Jul 29, 2022
  2. AvalancheW0lf Win User

Xbox Preview odd question

Ive looked in that area xbox preview isnt a option.
  3. RippenHarra Win User

horsepower

4. Dr Pinky Stenis Win User

XBOX can't connect to TV

Yes it works fine using standard A/V cable and component.

Actually I managed to get it to display 720p by blindly navigating to the display options menu and changing resolutions. I dont understand why it wont display 1080p though because my TV supports it and in the past I did play at 1080p.
  5. Mikeyoj200 Win User

Automatic Subtitles on Netflix all of the sudden.

I had this issue, if you go to the xbox settings menu and and disable the option to display subtitles in there it will fix the netflix issue, not sure why the setting changed but has fixed it for me
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Windows 10 & xBox Companion with multiple monitors

There should be settings in the display tab that allow you to change how the focus and interaction of each display is handled. But I think this is new area with streaming and mult monitor use today that needs some improvement.
Thema:

why isnt there a option to change display area

1. why isnt there a option to change display area - Similar Threads - why isnt option

2. Gamertag "Isnt Allowed" Why is my name not allowed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag "Isnt Allowed" Why is my name not allowed?: Why can I not have my own name as a gamertag? And why wont any of the rules or guidelines explain it? [img] 6fb4fad1-9eae-4097-afb6-37a197d98b56
  3. Why isnt Aruba on the support list ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isnt Aruba on the support list ?: Hi why is ARUBA not the list of support country? 5ef64440-573c-4928-8693-335ba33ae313
  4. Updated modern warfare overnight and the digital download isnt visible why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updated modern warfare overnight and the digital download isnt visible why: What do I have to do to get back the game a03f5c47-c135-47e9-a005-64e7b82e57b7
  5. I want to change my Gamertag but it says it isnt allowed and I'm not sure why.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to change my Gamertag but it says it isnt allowed and I'm not sure why.: Hi! I'm trying to change my gamertag from "ScorcH RemiX" to "bfremix" but for some reason when I try to do so it won't let me and it says "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one." I'm...
  6. Why isnt my Hypnospace Outlaw save on Xbox One syncing to PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isnt my Hypnospace Outlaw save on Xbox One syncing to PC?: Why isnt my Hypnospace Outlaw save on Xbox One syncing to my gamepass PC install? All my other Play Anywhere games work. Thanks 5c1abc43-a987-47f3-a20f-9da984c358b1
  7. Why isnt Alpha Protocol on backwards comp?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isnt Alpha Protocol on backwards comp?: I know sega lost the licensing for the music, but why cant microsoft find a way around that (fixing the issue) and get us this gem. We all need to play this game again. I never got to finish it!...
  8. Why isnt minecraft backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isnt minecraft backwards compatible: Why isnt minecraft backwards compatible people need to play minecraft they wouldnt go to the store to buy minecraft again when they have the disk for 360. Makes no sense to make it non backwards...
  9. afterglow headset dongle isnt recognized by the console...any advice, why and how to fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    afterglow headset dongle isnt recognized by the console...any advice, why and how to fix?: Hooked the dongleup , recognized. turned off ,doesnt recognize. Headset paired, nada from console...advise, please ab6bfeb1-f2b3-4620-86d8-a893a1ad1ff9
  10. Why Xbox Live Gold Isnt supporting latvia?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Xbox Live Gold Isnt supporting latvia?: Why xbox live gold isn't supporting Latvia? So that means every Latvian who bought an xbox just wasted their money! So Microsoft you need to fix this problem fast!...