Why isn't there a return option in my "purchase history" for a game I bought yesterday?

Discus and support Why isn't there a return option in my "purchase history" for a game I bought yesterday? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Yesterday I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition because I didnt know that multiple versions of MC exist for the PC. When I tried to return it today to buy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CATbread noms, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Why isn't there a return option in my "purchase history" for a game I bought yesterday?

Yesterday I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition because I didnt know that multiple versions of MC exist for the PC. When I tried to return it today to buy the Java version, there was no option to let me in my purchase history. Customer support wasn't much
    help either. When I called they told me if that option doesn't appear in my purchase history or xbox.com/refund, I should wait a day and see if it shows up then.

:)

CATbread noms, Sep 6, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Why isn't there a return option in my "purchase history" for a game I bought yesterday?

Yesterday I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition because I didnt know that multiple versions of MC exist for the PC. When I tried to return it today to buy the Java version, there was no option to let me in my purchase history. Customer support wasn't
    much help either. When I called they told me if that option doesn't appear in my purchase history or xbox.com/refund, I should wait a day and see if it shows up then.
    Call in for refunds dont play the game at all
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

4. NeoDan123 Win User

The refund process requires certain criteria before it can be eligible for a refund.

Have purchased the game in the last 14 days.

Have not played it for more than 2 hours.

If you have played for more than 2 hours it will not be eligible for a refund unfortunatly.
  5. CATbread noms Win User

"Call in for refunds"

----------------------------

When I called, customer support only gave me two options. Either go to xbox.com/refund or refunding through the Microsoft order history. It doesnt appear at all in the former and it doesnt give me the refund option in the latter. Could he have just done
    it over the phone?

"dont play the game at all"

------------------------------

I played it the first day I got it for a few hours. When I talked to CS, I asked if that would be a problem and they said as long as it's within 14 days it should be fine. So, is that not true?
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there CATbread noms

Please make sure you are on the right account that purchased the game. (The purchase of the game will be in the emails of the account that purchased it.) But it can take a while sometimes to appear on the purchase history list if you purchase it through
    the store, this is why the email's to sent out to literally be a receipt of the purchase.

This is one way to check your purchase history, even though old link it does take you to the new area with ease. https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/billing/xbox-subscriptions/check-xbox-live-bill
Thema:

1. Why isn't there a return option in my "purchase history" for a game I bought yesterday? - Similar Threads - Why isn't return

2. Why isn't my Microsoft rewards working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my Microsoft rewards working: My Microsoft rewards was working just fine yesterday but now its completely stopped I cant open the app on my xbox I cant get points on my phone or computer so why has it stopped working for me...
  3. Why isn't Fight Night Round 3 backwards compatible yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't Fight Night Round 3 backwards compatible yet?: I see such a vast collection of backwards comparable games, the only one I really care to play is fight night round 3. please tell my why this title is not backwards compatable yet?...
  4. Why isn't roblox on my order history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't roblox on my order history: I'm trying to reset my password on roblox but to make a long story short i couldn't get into my account and i had to go and contact customer support and he wanted to ask for receipt pretty much...
  5. Why is the name Alethea or A1ethea or AletheaBug giving me this gamertag isn't allowed but...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the name Alethea or A1ethea or AletheaBug giving me this gamertag isn't allowed but...: What is it about Alethea or A1ethea or AletheaBug that is completely disallowed? It gives me "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one." But if I try JitterBug, it suggests JitterBug1080...
  6. Why isn't the Hitman HD Trilogy game not Backwards Compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't the Hitman HD Trilogy game not Backwards Compatible: I have the Hitman HD Trilogy for Xbox 360 which has two disks for Hitman: Blood Money and the other for Hitman HD Collection which is Contracts and Silent Assassin. Both of these disks are...
  7. Porque no se cancelo mi deuda?[Why isn't my debt canceled?]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Porque no se cancelo mi deuda?[Why isn't my debt canceled?]: Yo tenia una deuda de 139 pesos mexicanos ayer por la gold, y hoy se me cobraron de mi cuenta los 139 pesos pero no se cancelo mi deuda. (cabe aclarar que todavia no era el dia de la facturacion...
  8. Why isn't crossplay optional, as promised ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't crossplay optional, as promised ?: So back in the day, when crossplay was first mooted a few older/perhaps wiser Xbox members said- 'Yeah, that sounds cool. Well, as long as it's optional, because the PC has just stupid amounts of...
  9. I have enrolled in the minecraft beta but it isn't working. Any ideas as to why?

in XboX Insiders
    I have enrolled in the minecraft beta but it isn't working. Any ideas as to why?: I have tried restarting my xbox, uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it hasn't worked. The game still just remains as normal minecraft. submitted by /u/johnjohnsonthefifth [link] [comments]
  10. [xbox beta app for windows] Why isn't minecraft in this app ?

in XboX Insiders
    [xbox beta app for windows] Why isn't minecraft in this app ?: So since my microsoft store is broken and i can't update my games, i'm using the xbox beta app. But I wan't to update minecraft too and I can't find it in the app. Why ? Could xbox add it ?...